[:: Official PHX Suns @ LA Lakers X-MAS DAY 2:15pm PT ABC ::]

lakers sure did have a great game last night... the one thing that bothered me last night was when marc jackson said the lakers are more talented than thephoenix suns by a landslide...haha

guys, its just regular season. We all know if it was the playoffs lakers would get knocked out time and time again by the suns. Lakers wouldn't stand achance against phoenix in a 7 game series.

Originally Posted by Jdiddy931

lakers sure did have a great game last night... the one thing that bothered me last night was when marc jackson said the lakers are more talented than the phoenix suns by a landslide...haha

guys, its just regular season. We all know if it was the playoffs lakers would get knocked out time and time again by the suns. Lakers wouldn't stand a chance against phoenix in a 7 game series.

Yeah, cuz our playoff history doesn't match up with yours. The Suns are unbeatable in the playoffs.
eyes.gif

the point is the team you guys have now aren't getting anywhere close to the finals.. in fact, lakers aren't making the playoffs this year.. mark myword.

the point is the team you guys have now aren't getting anywhere close to the finals.. in fact, lakers aren't making the playoffs this year.. mark my word.

laugh.gif
and the Suns will choke again in the playoffs.

LOL Jdidy keep on hoping we don't make the playoffs. But really you shouldn't worry we will be possibly too high seeded to meet ya'll in the firstround and maybe higher than you guys.

That means if we do meet you we will win in 6, mark my words and if we don't ya'll will lose to the Spurs or Mavs.

It's a lose lose you for son.

lakers sure did have a great game last night... the one thing that bothered me last night was when marc jackson said the lakers are more talented than the phoenix suns by a landslide...haha

guys, its just regular season. We all know if it was the playoffs lakers would get knocked out time and time again by the suns. Lakers wouldn't stand a chance against phoenix in a 7 game series.

Try not to refer to the past because it's only going to bite you in the end.

Or should I mention the Lakers eliminating the Suns in the past during the playoffs only to lead to a Championship?
Jdiddy931 wrote:
the point is the team you guys have now aren't getting anywhere close to the finals.. in fact, lakers aren't making the playoffs this year.. mark my word.
If that's the case you're speaking on behalf of your Suns and the Lakers, barring the fact that the last time you guys were in the Finals,MJ was whoopin' on ya'll.

Are you for real? Do you watch basketball? Please explain to me how they won't make the playoffs. Then tell me what you would know about thefinals, or how to get there. Thanks.

NBAdotcom wrote:
Guys like Amare & Dwight Howard have outstanding natural gifts that they can actually have decent NBA careers without working too hard...any work they put in just makes them a beast.
That's why I'm so dissapointed in Amare's performance this year...he's got all the talent in the world to be one of the best big men EVER in the NBA, but it looks like right now he's just going through the motions.
EBAY 23 wrote:
then tell me why amare couldnt come through huh? natural gift my @SS get the hell out of here with your bull-****tt you're 30years old but yet it seems like you cant act like one
everything i read from you sounds like you're stuck in your highschool days
GROW UP

EBAY 23- *warned* Don't ask me why you're beingwarned. Read the rules and figure it out for yourself. If you can't figure out what you did wrong and you do it again, you'll be gone.

please explain to me how they won't make the playoffs.
no problem

Spurs
Suns
Dallas
Denver
UTAH
ROCKETS (there's still 50+ games to come, and a soon east coast trip)
Warriors
New Orleans
9.Portland
10. Lakers.
Not in any order except 9 and 10

you still lost twice to a team that you claim wont make the playoffs...

Lakers ain that bad this year, take that hater vision off my dude.

Then tell me what you would know about the finals, or how to get there. Thanks.
roll.gif
roll.gif
So true. Seriously. I'm sure you Suns fans love winning your 55 games in theregular season and then getting knocked out of the playoffs over and over again by a superior team. Don't expect it to be any different this year. In factthe Lakers might be that team this year. I mean you guys have been having a nice run these past few years but in the end it is really going to be worthlessespecially without a trip to the finals.

Jdiddy931 wrote:
please explain to me how they won't make the playoffs.
no problem

Spurs
Suns
Dallas
Denver
UTAH
ROCKETS (there's still 50+ games to come, and a soon east coast trip)
Warriors
New Orleans
9.Portland
10. Lakers.
Not in any order except 9 and 10

Hmmm, the Lakers have beat everyone on that list except for Portland and Dallas, who we have yet to play. Thanks for your expert analysis. Maybe nowyou can figure out how a 7 footer gets less rebounds than a Canadian 6 foot point guard.

Tell us why you really mad JDidd.

Is it because your Suns got served on National Television again by the lowly Lakers?

Tell us why you really mad JDidd
Aint no reason to be mad.. Suns always lose to the bad teams.. aint nothing new.

Thank you.

If that's the case, then the Suns are overrated.
You lose to the bad teams during the season and lose to the good teams during the playoffs.

the Suns problem is the head coach....... he is the same coach that also booed the fans
laugh.gif
and outside of Marion and Bell who really plays defense on that team?

If that's the case, then the Suns are overrated.
noo not really.. they just don't play with passion with bad teams.

Then they play with passion in the postseason and still lose. Sounds overrated to me.

You fillin in for Zo this week? That's nice of you this bein the holidays and all.

Jdiddy931 wrote:
can you please tell me one team the lakers are better than in that list?... in all honesty...

Jazz, Rockets, Warriors, Blazers, Suns

The Jazz and Warriors are the best two from that list, so if I were going to change my mind on any team, it would be those two.

The Suns? Welllll... we've beat the twice, soooooo... ... ...
laugh.gif

The Suns? Welllll... we've beat the twice, soooooo... ... ...
this is where the Suns fans come in and tell us look at what happened the last two years, but continue to tell Laker fans to stop living in thepast.

Back
Top Bottom