***Official Political Discussion Thread***

The gay stuff and the bathroom stuff is tough for Mike Pence, but he has the right temperament to be a republican president. '

he's nice enough to lul Americans into a false sense of security.
I see it.

Got ppl thinking he's confident and about something with these cliche sob stories about cop uncle and naming ppl who have died in a tragedy.

Last edited:
Oh **** Kaine bringing up the judges that struck down Pence's  plan on syrian immigrants as discriminatory and Pence can't even argue otherwise 
laugh.gif
  he actually attempted to explain himself and justify it

Last edited:
Gets asked about homegrown terrorist.................talks about immigrants
mean.gif
laugh.gif

This clown
On cue, Kaine calls him out and drops the one-two by catching him deflecting and then outlining how his proposal violates the Constitution
laugh.gif

Drops Pence w/ the haymaker by bringing up the immigration law he attempted to institute, which was immediately struck down by the courts
pimp.gif

Last edited:
Everything I heard about Kaine was that he was a puppy with no backbone. Surprised to hear about how he's bodying Pence right now.

This is bad.

At least we can say Donald is dumb.

Pence is a competent person and is being dismantled.

I hope the Clinton camp focused group this answer because this you don't pay taxes = you don't support the military sounds weak to me.

I hope the Clinton camp focused group this answer because this you don't pay taxes = you don't support the military sounds weak to me.
It didn't answer the question directly, but it's true. You're literally not contributing to their funding. 

It didn't answer the question directly, but it's true. You're literally not contributing to their funding. 

I didn't say it wasn't true, but it's too tenuous of link to make in a debate.

Debates are theater, can't be making nuanced links between disparate issues like that and expect those hits to land.

Back
Top Bottom