***Official Political Discussion Thread***

Pence not really defending Trumps rambling somehow comes off looking worse than Trump inane rambling.

Last edited:
I didn't say it wasn't true, but it's too tenuous of link to make in a debate.

Debates are theater, can't be making nuanced links between disparate issues like that and expect those hits to land.
I would agree if that hadn't been the top story all this week. He answered the question directly on Allepo before he went on that tangent. 

Last edited:
pence walked right into the chubby aka sarah palin's foundation... Absolute moron....

Last edited:
:lol: even Pence can't hold back his laughter... You know that laughter when you know you got caught.

If you had told me it was possible for Pence to get on the stage and make the Trump campaign look and sound even worse, I wouldn't have believed it. :lol:

Kaine on the offensive damb wasn't expecting this from him. Pence is doing his best but man its damn near impossible to defend what Trump says 

Kaine got this....

I disagree, BUT the tea leaves looks like Pence is going to win the snapshot polls of the debate. (Inexplicably)

But what's unfortunate for him is he's likely going to lose the coverage of the debate for a couple days..

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom