***Official Political Discussion Thread***

to own the libs. and nothing owns the libs more than giving trump attention and power, even if you hate him, because libs will always hate him more.
Yup. It’s just internet troll culture brought to real life. They know he’s a fat loser but they know he angers people. The irony is his weakness being used as a symbol of strength.

That's the thing I don't get. It's Donald J. Trump they follow, not just anyone falling in line with him. They do what HE tells them to do. It's not based on any policy or rhetoric (of which Donny has none). Also, if any of these people think they're getting an endorsement from Trump, then they're in for a rude awakening. Trump only endorses himself.
It's very much based on a certain type of rhetoric and policy. It's all about turning the US into a Christian theocracy with a splash of racial socioeconomic hierarchy.

They follow Trump because he has NEVER compromised. He didn't start his political career by trying to fix DC and work with the Libs; he came in to hurt the Libs and dismantle DC. They don't follow the GOP clout chasers because at one point or another, they have signaled they could work with Democrats. They know Cruz, Rubio, etc... are not real believers in Trumpism.

Thanks for the positivity in here. Ultimately this had almost no chance of conviction and even then no real consequences other than Republicans being able to distance themselves from Trump. It's clear they are not going to do that even though they lost by 7 million votes... and that was before the insurrection.

They'll reap what they've sowed. And the Democrats need to work on consequential issues like the stimulus and appointments and more.

And there are still plenty of other investigations into Trump and his people to keep him and his lawyers busy.
No worries fam. We have to look at the long game. Republicans are in shambles no matter what. Trump is going on a revenge tour against them and they're shook. Our side has never been this united before and once those stimi checks start rolling and the vaccine gets going we will be in a strong position. We have policies and results to point to. They have hate and fear. Part of me feels like the people are so shocked that we have a real leader again that bad times are lurking right around the corner which I reject. Just look at this thread. We have RustyShackleford RustyShackleford and osh kosh bosh osh kosh bosh having a debate about real policy not whether our President Emeritus smashed a pron star. Feels good man.

I think the Republican reputation is his damages it’s ever going to be, but with that said Republicans don’t care. There’s really nothing to discuss here other than who else co conspired the riots. As I said before, if the Republicans agree that Trump should be held accountable then they too should be held accountable because they either re-tweeted what is that exactly the same thing Trump said.They will not set that precedent to themselves
There's "jurors" that spoke at the same rally and said the same 💩 Trump said
House managers wasted a golden opportunity to spit in the face of the entire republican party

The republican defense of all this makes no sense. They’re claiming it wasn’t a riot, but it was planned, but what about Portland, but what about other protests, but everyone else is bad too, But Trump never said anything, but the things he said are protected by the First Amendment, but he never said anything bad about rioting,But there was no riot, but all riots are bad, but the riotersdidn’t know what they were doing, but the media made the riots happen.....?

throw these lawyers is jail right after this concludes

Last edited:
It's the threat of white people versus white people. Ever since Trump got into office, a certain segment of white america had become increasingly uncomfortable. He alone blew the lid off of america the beautiful, exposing the warts and all. Now that segment of white america wants to put all of the garbage right back into the can, yet with a tighter lid. The dems are afraid of being exposed as being just as bad as the right wing, and this is why they are backing off.

Pretty soon they will begin to laud police departments all over america, forgetting about the likes of George Floyd and Breonna Taylor, allowing the police to become comfortable with killing Black people again. Just as long as they are NOT shooting ordinary patriots, those that truly love this country, everything will be alright.

They are looking for white reconciliation.

Witnesses would have been nothing but theater for junkies like us in the thread

Given how the Dems laid out a pretty obvious case in a precise and compelling way and then to turn around to call them weak for not bringing witnesses into a trial where half the jurors are part of the defense team is stupid to me

Last edited:

Given how the Dems laid out a pretty obvious case in a precise and compelling way and then to turn around to call them weak for not bringing witnesses into a trial were half the jurors are part of the defense team is stupid to me

Yes but i had no problems stretching this out costing Trump money all while the republicans look increasingly worse in the eyes of anyone with common logic

Last edited:

Given how the Dems laid out a pretty obvious case in a precise and compelling way and then to turn around to call them weak for not bringing witnesses into a trial were half the jurors are part of the defense team is stupid to me

bingo.

people getting worked up about this need to step outside and find some more hobbies imo.

Yes but i had no problems stretching this out a cost long Trump money all while the republicans look increasingly worse in the eyes of anyone with common logic

I had no problem either way too. There are things we can call Dems out for being weak af on but this is pretty low on that list

I think it's true that his followers relate to and identify with him. He is openly racist, is a huge ******* to people, and never takes responsibility for anything. This matches almost every conservative I've ever met.
He’s also just the opposite of Obama in every way. It’s exactly what they NEEDED

Back
Top Bottom