***Official Political Discussion Thread***

Witnesses would have been nothing but theater for junkies like us in the thread

Given how the Dems laid out a pretty obvious case in a precise and compelling way and then to turn around to call them weak for not bringing witnesses into a trial were half the jurors are part of the defense team is stupid to me

I think you gotta make republicans wear this.. it has to be made abundantly clear how obvious the lies are and the lengths republicans are willing to go

youre not going win this battle.. but you gotta think about the war, which means ‘22 and ‘24

like with this.. you gotta actually make republicans live up to this shh because you know exactly what they would do if they were in the position the dems are now in

Last edited:
I didn't watch or pay attention to a second of this impeachment stuff, and im 90% of americans didn't either.

the idea that the dems not calling witnesses has any impact on anything

I think is super reach.

it would have no impact on the outcome

but it would hurt the republican party, which is the point

you push to see just how far those people are willing to go for trump of all people

just like you go through all this with majorie Taylor Greene

you make all of them wear that shhh and force as much people as you can to pay attention to this shh and stop with the both sides BS

I think you gotta make republicans wear this.. it has to be bad abundantly clear how obvious the lies are and the lengths republicans are willing to go

youre not going win this battle.. but you gotta think about the war, which means ‘22 and ‘24

like with this.. you gotta actually make republicans live up to this shh because you know exactly what they would do if they were in the position the dems are now in

I had no issues if they moved forward and made R's wear this for as long as they can. I was down for witnesses but I'm not going hang this part over Dems head that much

R's have worn this for four years. If their constituents aren't budging why would they?

Feels like some people are waiting for the moment the shameless will finally be shamed. Let's not hold our breath

I don't know how much this battle plays into 22 and 24. I feel like getting some significant legislation and trying to avoid being gerrymander'd to death will be their focus.

I rather call dems weak if they don't push harder on killing the filibuster over this

At least that clown can’t brag on Twitter about being judged not guilty by his friends and **** suckers.

on to the next: where my stimmy at?

I had no issues if they moved forward and made R's wear this for as long as they can. I was down for witnesses but I'm not going hang this part over Dems head that much

R's have worn this for four years. If their constituents aren't budging why would they?

Feels like some people are waiting for the moment the shameless will finally be shamed. Let's not hold our breath

I don't know how much this battle plays into 22 and 24. I feel like getting some significant legislation and trying to avoid being gerrymander'd to death will be their focus.

I rather call dems weak if they don't push harder on killing the filibuster over this

I mean biggest thing is voting rights act

but people are leaving the Republican Party

but I think it’s too obvious to very simply call tuberville to testify and force one side at the least to look foolish.. it’s a win either way.. and forces fighting amongst republicans

Senators vote to acquit Trump in impeachment trial

Good thing you support this

1613250421945.gif

GOP doesn’t care about Trump, just his supporters for votes. Watch it blow up 3 years later when they have to go against, a Trump. Lol

try whenever ivanka goes for little marco’s spot

plus whatever other family members are gunning for spots

then trump coming back in 2024

they had their chance to end BS they are going have the face

Back
Top Bottom