***Official Political Discussion Thread***

I just want to see Trump call DeSantis’s wife ugly, just to see if he ends up ultimately kissing the ring afterward like Ted Cruz did.

Like I really want to see the GOP get that full Trump Pandora’s box, be it splitting their ticket, getting people to stay home if he can convinced them the GOP did him wrong etc.

One of y’all got me dreaming the impossible that desantis gets the nomination and salty trump runs as an independent :lol: things that are too good to be true like that never happen though

As someone who is not in favor of cancelling student debt, I do think it was a brilliant political move. Win-Win for Biden, even if it doesn't go through he can say he tried. And people like me (not in favor) aint voting Red over the issue anyway.

Fgkr_D9agAEycSn

Is this chick a right wing plant? I haven’t been following political media closely for a few years. I remember when Bernie lost a primary a few years back it seemed like she was trying to dissuade Bernie’s supporters from voting dem and encourage apathy.

Back
Top Bottom