***Official Political Discussion Thread***

I don’t know who the democrats are going to have run for president though. I don’t know how good a 4 year older Biden will do.

About the same. Give or take GA

The path to winning the Presidential Election in 24 is pretty easy. Especially when Republicans are unlikely to have inflation to run on.

And either Trump is the nominee or he tears the Republican Party apart because he’s an ego maniac

aepps20 aepps20 Thank you again for pulling some of us out of the darkness mane

endgame-avengers.gif

FLIPPED THE **** BLUE. ****ING PSYCHED! Did the least but I'm glad my donations helped keep Joe Kunt away from office and flip the seat blue for the first time since Obama 08 :pimp: :pimp: :pimp: Marie Perez didn't even sign up for the race until well after Joe and the other deplorables had signs and campaigns full steam ahead. That 2 outta 100? NEVER TELL ME THE ****ING ODDS :pimp:

Last edited:
Those snowflakes over on r/conservative are in shambles 😭 got posts saying “flaired users only” where they accuse each other of being Democrats … nah it’s all your own since you limit so many of your posts to certain users only.

And here’s someone crying when it isn’t flaired users only. Such hypocrites about literally everything

ED42F798-8326-4956-AF12-446486BF5016.png

Back
Top Bottom