***Official Political Discussion Thread***

22044B78-5F60-4518-A822-99F5981228A5.png

4D24DD3D-8BE1-4889-94CD-9727086AE2B7.png
Love to see this reality check.

Georgia still matters.
yup, Simena and Manchin could still team up to sabotage Democrats but more likely it gives one of them cover if they want a symbolic "independent" vote while still having enough Ds.

also it's for 6 years so it'll give us a seat for the next two cycles.

we gotta start thinking like Mitch has and strategize for 5 and 10 years out.

Just throwing it out there. Republicans in states are still going to run on Dobbs and anti-LGBTQ legislation.
There’s Rubio and Hawley talking about they need to adapt, but Republicans can never help themselves.

I know nothing surprises us any more, but it's still concerning how this quote continues to become more relevant:

"If conservatives become convinced that they cannot win democratically, they will not abandon conservatism. They will reject democracy.”

Every time they lose ground. Republicans in a lot of places supported mail in voting prepandemic, when mostly older white folks used it. Now some want to raise the voting age. Or like that one nutjob openly talk about needing a dictator because all of us who don't agree with them are godless heathens. Just wild man

Some conservative said raise the voting age to 21. I replied then cap the voting age at 64. If 18,19,20 year olds are too young to understand the consequences of elections, then over 65 is too old to understand the consequences of elections because they don’t have much horse in the race due to an ever finite amount of time.
Shut them right up.

Senate terms are 8 years so having Walker up there for 8 years is a problem and I want us to build off of our momentum of turning GA blue.

I hope they run on raising the voting age. Please do that. :rofl:

Besides they could never do that it’s in the constitution.

Georgia still 100% matters so donate, call any friends and family out there to remind them to vote and spread the word. Only got less then 4 weeks for this one.

Back
Top Bottom