***Official Political Discussion Thread***

kobe-count (1).gif

STOP THE COUNT!

Wonder if a few of the moderates say **** it we voting for an outsider and caucus with the democrats to pick a majority leader that way.

Wonder if a few of the moderates say **** it we voting for an outsider and caucus with the democrats to pick a majority leader that way.
There are no true moderates left, but I get what you are saying. Frontline Republicans that need to show they can work in a bipartisan fashion because they run in swing districts.

Problem with that strategy is that is nearly guarantees a primary lost for them in 2024.

There are no true moderates left, but I get what you are saying. Frontline Republicans that need to show they can work in a bipartisan fashion because they run in swing districts.

Problem with that strategy is that is nearly guarantees a primary lost for them in 2024.

It doesn’t make any sense for Rs either - that would mean that the Democrats could put bills forward - but with a majority the Republicans could just block everything. At least they couldn’t do anything bad - but in this era of entirely partisan voting it would make the whole thing a waste of time.

This **** is just sad, but I don't know if it's better or worse than an all-out brawl when congress is in session... I'm leaning towards "worse."

At least the British have the no-confidence vote...

Bring out the cigars next to compliment the single malt.

Back
Top Bottom