***Official Political Discussion Thread***

I’d say moderate is still a democrat considering more people vote democrat.

There’s just some things I like that some dems are against. Like the fact I literally work in a mine. :lol:
The Republican Party is full of so many deplorables and scumbags that if 50% of your résumé isn’t a lie then you’re voting democratic.

C055EAFA-42AA-4163-933E-4E6AF48CF880.jpeg

This couldn’t be happening to a bigger clown 🤡 than Kev but my goodness this is a joke. Fellas, if you have family members or friends in government jobs tell them to start looking for other employment. These fools will shut down the government.

This couldn’t be happening to a bigger clown 🤡 than Kev but my goodness this is a joke. Fellas, if you have family members or friends in government jobs tell them to start looking for other employment. These fools will shut down the government.

Didn’t you hear them? They’ve told you 7 times now that they’re only doing what the people want. It’s not their fault, and we need to just let them do what they say is best.

So when does it end? Is it like Inception, where its a loss within a loss within a loss. And the other side is lauren bobby’s confederate memorabilia room ?

Back
Top Bottom