***Official Political Discussion Thread***

No it wouldn’t.

Americans are so gullible.

They would show a fake beheaded baby and the people would gladly accept poverty. Don’t underestimate the apartheid states lobby.
They are extremely gullible, but money is money, bills are bills, and as soon as checks don’t go through people won’t care why Israel was funded they’ll just be pissed they didn’t get funded.

Add to that the Republican in Purple districts have to actually appease their constituents and I think it backfires.

Ya know if I were president of the US and some of my own voting base was appending “genocide” to my Christian name, I’d uh, solve the problem by using my immense discretionary power as commander in chief of the world’s most powerful empire to impound all funds to US allies who are actively committing genocide.

But what do I know? That’s just pie in the sky idealism.

The serious people, in the trenches, know that the most prudent strategy is to keep funding an active genocide, say that brown people are liars, and blame left wing Twitter personalities for any political fallout.

Meanwhile in a totally different epistemological universe,

A50E38B6-4D79-4FAD-AE3A-6F2B9199A81C.jpeg

If only. Lol

Last edited:
It’s crazy, the way things are going. This just feels like I’m stuck in the daredevil universe and Wilson Fisk is manipulating and controlling everything.

Back
Top Bottom