***Official Political Discussion Thread***

Those Dagestanis are crazy. Father served with a few of them in the army. They only want to fight.

In that airport incident they caught a cardiologist coming off the Israeli airline who wasnt even Jewish and were yelling to prove he's not Jewish by showing them he's uncircumsized.

That airport video was nuts.

Furthermore, I think a lot of people on the left are making themselves look silly by acting like it is not an issue or and engaging in antisemitic behavior themselves.

And whenever I voice this simple opinion to some of my friends, I get a whataboutism about things the Israeli government does.

Knowing that I hate Bibi, and the IDF.

I been trying to be patient with people because his is a terrible situation and I understand emotions are running high. But I have started to lose my temper.

Like I say stuff like Jewish college students shouldn't have to deal with threats and hostility on campuses (this was in relation to a story I heard about something that happened locally) and my girlfriend's cousins tried to tell me some **** that amounted to me not caring about dead Palestinians kids.

I couldn't resist calling him a clown to his face.

There is nothing progressive, pro-muslim, or Pro-Palestine about harassing random Jewish people.

That airport video was nuts.

Furthermore, I think a lot of people on the left are making themselves look silly by acting like it is not an issue or and engaging in antisemitic behavior themselves.

And whenever I voice this simple opinion to some of my friends, I get a whataboutism about things the Israeli government does.

Knowing that I hate Bibi, and the IDF.

I been trying to be patient with people because his is a terrible situation and I understand emotions are running high. But I have started to lose my temper.

Like I say stuff like Jewish college students shouldn't have to deal with threats and hostility on campuses (this was in relation to a story I heard about something that happened locally) and my girlfriend's cousins tried to tell me some **** that amounted to me not caring about dead Palestinians kids.

I couldn't resist calling him a clown to his face.

There is nothing progressive, pro-muslim, or Pro-Palestine about harassing random Jewish people.
Facts.

Back
Top Bottom