***Official Political Discussion Thread***

Nothing was crazier than 2000. Nothing. And, in 2004, everyone was convinced Bush was going down. The look on everyone's face that night...man

Not even close

Bush always had a strong change to win

Trump is a joke character that shouldnt be taken seriously

Craziest night of politics I've ever witnessed man,that kind of swing has to unprecedented man :x :x :x

Nothing was crazier than 2000. Nothing. And, in 2004, everyone was convinced Bush was going down. The look on everyone's face that night...man

Losing all 3 branches in this fashion after being the frontrunner from the outset and duration of the campaign though...

2000 was before my time of being politcally active so I can't say much about then

Just imagine a guy like bush sending the USA into a tailspin.... and then now a candidate much worse being elected.

Losing all 3 branches in this fashion after being the frontrunner from the outset and duration of the campaign though...

2000 was before my time of being politcally active so I can't say much about then

I was there for 2000. We didn't have a winner for awhile lol.

Also, living in Washington, we had to go through TWO recounts for governor, and the final margin was literally, like, 150 votes. It was insane.

these ****** really about to put a grown *** King Joffrey in office
mean.gif
I'm dead 
roll.gif

Arnold Schwarzenegger was Governor of Cali now Trump as President.

The US is backwards, I swear

Back
Top Bottom