***Official Political Discussion Thread***

After a president Trump, this country definitely does not need someone like Kanye as a president.
Would be not good.
As much as I love Kanye's music, I hope that it was just a joke 
Most people out side major metro cities don't know who he is. Y'all need to step out of your bubble. This clown has no clout. Same goes for J, Beyonce, bron

This.

Mr. Kardashian is buns.

This ***** has Omarossa on his squad. I am so done right now
laugh.gif

Last edited:
Trump changed the game. Shows that we have a little power as people as long as we're united on an issue. Look at what these poor whites did 
Fixed. Trump DOMINATED college educated whites in the South tonight.

This whitetrash love Trump narrative aint what nominated him.

POTUS
HOUSE
SENATE
SCOTUS

Yeah this is all bad.

But you know what, I'm smart, educated, and have a bias toward rationality and common sense. I'll survive, as will those who didn't buy Trump's BS.

The one's who are really in for it are those who truly believed in his populist bs and theatrics.

Bring back jobs that cannot be brought back... :lol:

Defeat extreme (muslim) idealogy... :lol:

Build a wall and make Mexico pay for it... :lol:

His constituents are in for a very rude awakening.

I really hope that's not the 3rd major domino to fall in the West next year after Brexit and Trump man...I'd even take Sarkozy winning power again to prevent it
sick.gif
Geert Wilders about to take power in The Netherlands. And he is the most blatantly racist of them all.

Some scary **** coming for this poor planet. The type of **** that makes you feel glad that you don't have any kids who will have to grow up in this world if you don't have children.

POTUS
HOUSE
SENATE
SCOTUS

Yeah this is all bad.

But you know what, I'm smart, educated, and have a bias toward rationality and common sense. I'll survive, as will those who didn't buy Trump's BS.

The one's who are really in for it are those who truly believed in his populist bs and theatrics.

We'll see how many excuses people make for him. I'm doing well personally and I'll work even harder now.

POTUS
HOUSE
SENATE
SCOTUS

Yeah this is all bad.

This.

Trump finessed poor caucasians like democrats finesse poor blacks every election.

Back
Top Bottom