***Official Political Discussion Thread***

This just made my decision to move overseas that much easier :pimp: And unlike most people who say they'll leave, I actually CAN do it because of my profession. I'd move right now if I wasn't hoping for my company to go public next year :lol:

So, in other words, you're not moving.

After the disappointment and misbelief passed, I'm happy Trump won. The Dems thought they could force Hill down our throat. Dem party gonna have to embrace progressives more now. They shouldnt have ignored the progressives.

We'll see how many excuses people make for him. I'm doing well personally and I'll work even harder now.

Now that's the America I remember. Disagrees with the man but not gonna let that stop him. Respect. It's only been a few minutes and we're becoming greater already8)

Might just have to take advantage and head down south this weekend while the dollar is taking this kind of hit

Last edited:
After the disappointment and misbelief passed, I'm happy Trump won. The Dems thought they could force Hill down our throat. Dem party gonna have to embrace progressives more now. They shouldnt have ignored the progressives.

Use your common sense. The Dems had the most progressive platform in their history. Clinton's platform was one of the most progressive for a DNC nominee

And the GOP controls everything now because people didn't show up to end protect down ballot (especially the Senate)

This is a massive blow to the progressive movement It opens the door right back up for moderate Dems.

This next 4 years are gonna be super lit!!!!

Last edited:
This just made my decision to move overseas that much easier :pimp: And unlike most people who say they'll leave, I actually CAN do it because of my profession. I'd move right now if I wasn't hoping for my company to go public next year :lol:

Bye Felicia

Use your common sense. The Dems had the most progressive platform in their history. Clinton's platform was one of the most progressive for a DNC nominee

And the GOP controls everything now because people didn't show up to end protect down ballot (especially the Senate)

This is a massive blow to the progressive movement It opens the door right back up for moderate Dems.

you keep spelling regressive wrong.

Black people need to get out off our feelings.

Folks acting like if Hilary got elected racism would stop tomorrow. Fell for that **** with Obama.

This result only emboldens every faction hostile to black folk that much more though. That's gonna have a detrimental effect imo,to other minorities as well but definitely black folks

Last edited:

It wasn't progressive enough because turnout wasn't there for her.

Last edited:
Hillary a chump for not publicly owning up

She prolly Gonna take mad drugs just to sleep

Last edited by a moderator:
da liberal repudiation been bubbling since 2010... thats when i flipped...i saw it coming from back then.

Obama Trying to pass cap & trade after jamming down Obamacare was da straw that broke da camel's back.

you keep spelling regressive wrong.

No I'm using the right word.

Regressive is the word you would use to describe Trump's tax policy.

da liberal repudiation been bubbling since 2010... thats when i flipped...i saw it coming from back then.

Obama Trying to pass cap & trade after jamming down Obamacare was da straw that broke da camel's back.
You were a Dem in 2010?

I just hope the blame on the left will subside soon enough for them to unify the same way the GOP did after '08 and storm back to take congress in 2018,or at least put a good fight next time :lol: :smh:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom