***Official Political Discussion Thread***

White america treats white women like property. They weren't about to make a white woman president. This election was long lost when she got the nom. Sexism is very real

My biggest fear is race relations in this country. Im scared for our black men and terrified for our black women.

Can someone realistically explain what Trump will do that's so scary?

Like what is it that got yall so shook of dude?
- Obamacare is done. 23 million people will haev no health insurance.

- Financial markets complete deregulated again.

- gutting of the social safety net (Paul Ryans life mission in life is basically to repeal the new deal)

- Massive deficit exploding tax cuts for rich people.

- No criminal justice reform

- A justice department headed by RUDY GULIANI.
sick.gif

- Possible repeal of Roe V Wade.

- Reneging on NATO commitments, letting Russia take over eastern Europe, the return of the cold war. distablaization of western democracy.

- an emboldened FBI and institution that has historically been an enemy of civil liberties and progressiveism in general. (remember they pushed for this to happen. Why you think?)

- further destruction of the voting rights act, more voter suppression.

- a justice department that won't protect black and brown people

- massive destructive and almost certainly violent deportation force

- more spying by the NSA, less trancperency,

- more aggressive libel laws to deter densest, weaken free media and protect rich public figures.

- if there is an increase in race related hate crimes do you think Rudy Guliani's justice department will help you?

I could go on.

Last edited:
My biggest fear is race relations in this country. Im scared for our black men and terrified for our black women.
Race relations been trhit being bad already for a lil min now it's just gon be more of the same ...just stick to yours and keep your eyes open would be my advice

Very true and very well-stated. That being said "banding together" means for everyone of US or as many as possible to get on the same page. Just take the difference between you and me for example....you voted for a 3rd party candidate...I voted for Hillary. How can WE as a small sample size of the culture band together if we don't have a clear and strategic strategy collectively. As you and I separate the vote....white supremacy drives down the field and scores as brothers from another like you and I aren't on the same page.

Hey man just because I voted for Stein and you voted for Hil doesn't mean we don't want the same things and can't continue to fight the same fight. We just chose different leaders for our own reasons. I'm not a radical and I have no allegiance to any political party and I try to understand arguments for all angles. At the end of the day we are black men fighting the same struggles on a daily basis. I will never let things like politics, religion, gender, sexual orientation, etc. deter me from what I feel is owed to us in this world and that's equality as people. Everyone of color in America has at one point dealt with bigotry and racism and that one time should've been enough to make us collectively want to invoke change. I might a tad too optimistic but I do feel this will bring us together like never before and I'm down for anything and everything to bring it.

My Stock/s are doing just fine this morning.

All that fear mongering. Shame on top of Shame on top of Shame.

Race relations been trhit being bad already for a lil min now it's just gon be more of the same ...just stick to yours and keep your eyes open would be my advice

That whole "stick to yours" and "stay woke" does little to no good towards people in POWER that can and want to destroy us. Time for folks to think about the COLLECTIVE WHOLE for a change in here.

Can someone realistically explain what Trump will do that's so scary?

Like what is it that got yall so shook of dude?

- Obamacare is done. 23 million people will haev no health insurance.

- Financial markets complete deregulated again.

- gutting of the social safety net (Paul Ryans life mission in life is basically to repeal the new deal)

- Massive deficit exploding tax cuts for rich people.

- No criminal justice reform

- A justice department headed by RUDY GULIANI. :x

- Possible repeal of Roe V Wade.

- Reneging on NATO commitments, letting Russia take over eastern Europe, the return of the cold war. distablaization of western democracy.

- an emboldened FBI and institution that has historically been an enemy of civil liberties and progressiveism in general. (remember they pushed for this to happen. Why you think?)

- further destruction of the voting rights act, more voter suppression.

- a justice department that won't protect black and brown people

- massive destructive and almost certainly violent deportation force

- more spying by the NSA, less trancperency,

- more aggressive libel laws to deter densest, weaken free media and protect rich public figures.

- if there is an increase in race related hate crimes do you think Rudy Guliani's justice department will help you?

I could go on.
rafters.jpg

and now for da midterms? Democrats gotta defend 20+ seats in da senate :lol: :smh:

ya kept calling da poor folks in fly over country irrelevant...them folks woke up.

I wanna see how you feel when momma hood loses that apt she holds on to so dearly....

mama hood paid AF and only lives like she poor to throw people off...

u think a grown man who lives under her household is allowed to torch 10 of thousands of frivolous **** if it wasn't otherwise? :lol:

my mom came to da US to get mother ******* paid, my apt was here available and cheap because Washington heights was a cespool of drugs and violence in da 70's-80's and landlord use to keep da heat off.

we got a gem now cuz we wouldn't leave regardless of bad my neighborhood. and now its paying off.

I'm shaking my head at people like Tariq Nasheed, he is complaining about Trump getting elected, but at the same time he was advocating for black people not to vote.

Talk about some hustling backward, head up your *** ********

The people that say "get over slavery, it was so long ago" we dead serious 
laugh.gif

The election results was part of the icing on the cake.

Racism isn't an priority.  There are "bigger problems" on the agenda.

and now for da midterms? Democrats gotta defend 20+ seats in da senate :lol: :smh:

ya kept calling da poor folks in fly over country irrelevant...them folks woke up.

I wanna see how you feel when momma hood loses that apt she holds on to so dearly....

What happened Steezy, I thought Ninja was harmless.

What, him making light of a serious issue that is going to affect the other man and not him finally got to you?

Not like people weren't trying to make you see this for the longest.

Russian President Vladimir Putin said on Wednesday Russia was ready to fully restore relations with the United States following the election of businessman Donald Trump as the new U.S. president.

Swift

Very true and very well-stated. That being said "banding together" means for everyone of US or as many as possible to get on the same page. Just take the difference between you and me for example....you voted for a 3rd party candidate...I voted for Hillary. How can WE as a small sample size of the culture band together if we don't have a clear and strategic strategy collectively. As you and I separate the vote....white supremacy drives down the field and scores as brothers from another like you and I aren't on the same page.

Hey man just because I voted for Stein and you voted for Hil doesn't mean we don't want the same things and can't continue to fight the same fight. We just chose different leaders for our own reasons. I'm not a radical and I have no allegiance to any political party and I try to understand arguments for all angles. At the end of the day we are black men fighting the same struggles on a daily basis. I will never let things like politics, religion, gender, sexual orientation, etc. deter me from what I feel is owed to us in this world and that's equality as people. Everyone of color in America has at one point dealt with bigotry and racism and that one time should've been enough to make us collectively want to invoke change. I might a tad too optimistic but I do feel this will bring us together like never before and I'm down for anything and everything to bring it.

Bro...I already know and see clearly from your posts that you and I WANT the same things. Now it's time and more importantly BEEN time for us to ACHIEVE the same things. At the end of the day white supremacy won last night....and I certainly believe it will set us back or family members/generations after us back for quite some time. Just look at the list above of achievements that most likely will be gone or erased from law. WE got to adopt a winning attitude to overcome the mindset of those that want to win over US.

Back
Top Bottom