***Official Political Discussion Thread***

I'm shaking my head at people like Tariq Nasheed, he is complaining about Trump getting elected, but at the same time he was advocating for black people not to vote.

Talk about some hustling backward, head up your *** ********
Always looked at dude sideways at dude...but this just seals it for me.

I'm shaking my head at people like Tariq Nasheed, he is complaining about Trump getting elected, but at the same time he was advocating for black people not to vote.

How stupid is this Nasheed? How can you promote people not to vote and then complain about Trump winning?!

+100

He's looking funny the light

Kaep is another one :smh:

-In the end Obama was right, you have to activate to protect the little progress your community has made.

And young people like to complain, what progress? Welp, let President Trump show you.

When tons of black people lose their healthcare, I want to know what answer these dudes will have for them.

Last edited:

Never gave any of those self-righteous media dudes any clout

Can someone realistically explain what Trump will do that's so scary?

Like what is it that got yall so shook of dude?
- Obamacare is done. 23 million people will haev no health insurance.

You don't know how many of those 23 million are against Obamacare in the first place.

- Financial markets complete deregulated again.

- gutting of the social safety net (Paul Ryans life mission in life is basically to repeal the new deal)

Might not be a bad thing depending on how it goes as far as regulations. They're not just gonna cut the cord abruptly

- Massive deficit exploding tax cuts for rich people.

- No criminal justice reform

Because we were getting that from Hilary
eyes.gif

- A justice department headed by RUDY GIULIANI.
sick.gif

- Possible repeal of Roe V Wade.

- Reneging on NATO commitments, letting Russia take over eastern Europe, the return of the cold war. distablaization of western democracy.

Extreme

- an emboldened FBI and institution that has historically been an enemy of civil liberties and progressiveism in general. (remember they pushed for this to happen. Why you think?)

- further destruction of the voting rights act, more voter suppression.

- a justice department that won't protect black and brown people

Because that's what they do now?

- massive destructive and almost certainly violent deportation force

Extreme

- more spying by the NSA, less trancperency,

Again, more of the same

- more aggressive libel laws to deter densest, weaken free media and protect rich public figures.

- if there is an increase in race related hate crimes do you think Rudy Guliani's justice department will help you?

I could go on.
Appreciated

Some of your concerns are valid some are just
laugh.gif

Also the fact that King Koopa doesn't know the policy implications of this election is a hilarious indicment of the media.

But I bet you know all about HIllary's email server management?
laugh.gif
mean.gif
I get it, I just don't think it will all happen in 4 years.

I know what he said he wanted to do but a lot of that list I just don't see happening.

Tariq put us in a hole advocating that our voices aren't heard. Unity amongst minorities especially blacks should be at an all time high from here on out. We HAVE to look out for each other now

Trump making power plays already.

Are you forgetting the boat load of Republicans who denounced this man publically throughout the campaign?

He's not bout to do whatever he wants, and anyone who thinks so is an idiot.
You can't be this gullible. You just can't be.

They denounced him after the "grab them by the *****" comment when everyone was sure that Hillary was about to win the election in a landslide. They denounced him in a desperate attempt to save as many seats in the Senate for Republicans as possible. Can't you see that??? I don't even... 
indifferent.gif
 What''s the point of explaining something that obvious to someone who can't see it to begin with...

Last edited:
Not a Trump supporter one bit, but Obama care was a joke. Not everyone can even afford health care coverage especially with how they finesse the poorer demographics of the country. :smh:

I really could go on,

- The battle against climate change is effectively over.

- The battle to get women equal pay has a hit a serious road block.

- Social justice movements like Black Lives Matter should stop using telephones and only communicate in person because if the History of the FBI is any indication they may devote some resource into disrupting those movements.

- The legitimization of a racist propaganda arm in brietbart.

Trump was supposed to be a mere footnote. A story that we tell our children: 'Let me tell you about when a sick, racist fear mongerer tried to divide America with the outlandish things he said...but failed'

This is a sick sick joke. I've never been more happy to live in ny. I would hate to live in Tennessee or some stupid state right like that right now.

and now for da midterms? Democrats gotta defend 20+ seats in da senate :lol: :smh:

ya kept calling da poor folks in fly over country irrelevant...them folks woke up.

I wanna see how you feel when momma hood loses that apt she holds on to so dearly....

mama hood paid AF and only lives like she poor to throw people off...

u think a grown man who lives under her household is allowed to torch 10 of thousands of frivolous **** if it wasn't otherwise? :lol:

my mom came to da US to get mother ******* paid, my apt was here available and cheap because Washington heights was a cespool of drugs and violence in da 70's-80's and landlord use to keep da heat off.

we got a gem now cuz we wouldn't leave regardless of bad my neighborhood. and now its paying off.

Dude just stop, nobody cares about your ***** trinkets or your shoe collection that takes up valuable space in your rinky dink apartment. You and your boy Trump won last night.....but don't act like you about to inherit millions for jumping on and being apart of the white supremacy band wagon.

and now for da midterms? Democrats gotta defend 20+ seats in da senate :lol: :smh:

ya kept calling da poor folks in fly over country irrelevant...them folks woke up.

I wanna see how you feel when momma hood loses that apt she holds on to so dearly....

mama hood paid AF and only lives like she poor to throw people off...

u think a grown man who lives under her household is allowed to torch 10 of thousands of frivolous **** if it wasn't otherwise? :lol:

my mom came to da US to get mother ******* paid, my apt was here available and cheap because Washington heights was a cespool of drugs and violence in da 70's-80's and landlord use to keep da heat off.

we got a gem now cuz we wouldn't leave regardless of bad my neighborhood. and now its paying off.

Who?

To throw who off, Ninja?

I'm really upset that Hillary ******* Clinton was the best we could come up with to go up against this dude.

Wait, this fool actually complaining? He was on that "don't vote" steez for a minute. I agree with some of the stuff he says, but I didn't co-sign that message.

Always looked at dude sideways at dude...but this just seals it for me.

I have been a fan of his for a very long time but when it comes to politics that ***** don't know **** nor should he be listened to. Anybody that actively advocates NOT to vote is a loser and shouldn't be taken seriously. No "Hidden Colors" movie is going to save him or his family for what this country is about to experience. Sure hope that ***** is ready.

I really could go on,

- The battle against climate change is effectively over.

- The battle to get women equal pay has a hit a serious road block.

- Social justice movements like Black Lives Matter should stop using telephones and only communicate in person because if the History of the FBI is any indication they may devote some resource into disrupting those movements.

- The legitimization of a racist propaganda arm in brietbart.

-Net neutrality gone

-Consumer Protection Bureau, gone

-Inflation hawks nominate to the FED board

-The DOJ is done investigating civil rights cases into police department. No more exposing corrupt police departments

-Police are gonna have free access to more military equipment.

-The steady release non violent offenders from federal prison ends

Trump was supposed to be a mere footnote. A story that we tell our children: 'Let me tell you about when a sick, racist fear mongerer tried to divide America with the outlandish things he said...but failed'

This is a sick sick joke. I've never been more happy to live in ny. I would hate to live in Tennessee or some stupid state right like that right now.

Might as well build a wall around the whole entire central part of the country. I have nooo business going to Tennessee or Arkansas or Carolinas.

He's an idiot to begin with. Not sure why people hang on to his every word.

Are you forgetting the boat load of Republicans who denounced this man publically throughout the campaign?

He's not bout to do whatever he wants, and anyone who thinks so is an idiot.
You can't be this gullible. You just can't be.

They denounced him after the "grab them by the *****" comment when everyone was sure that Hillary was about to win the election in a landslide. They denounced him in a desperate attempt to save as many seats in the Senate for Republicans as possible. Can't you see that??? I don't even... 
indifferent.gif
 What''s the point of explaining something that obvious to someone who can't see it to begin with...
You have no idea what your talking about
laugh.gif

They were forced to even recognize him as the GOP leader from the get go.

Nobody wanted to rep dude.

What are you not remembering?

He's an idiot to begin with. Not sure why people hang on to his every word.

Hidden Colors are good watches for some info

But yep, it is probably wise black people don't take their political advice from dude.

He looks looking funny in the light the entire election, now he looks so dumb.

Back
Top Bottom