***Official Political Discussion Thread***

First time she sounds grounded to me in a while.
She aint got no ****** choice
laugh.gif

She wouldn't of sounded like this last night.
She sounding like she speaking from the heart?

Or from her writers?

Good parenting skills are invaluable in situations like these.

Hugged him real tight and told him our motto

We are brave strong and intelligent

I thought about telling my wife not to wear her head wrap but we can't be fearful of others people fear right now

It not trump I'm worried about it the blank check the was written for white pride

That last statement speaks volumes.

I don't care for Clinton and her speech. Was never inspired by her or truly even liked her.

Obama is the ONE that needs to address the Nation today and calm the 59,436,370 that voted for her.

I may drink myself to death today. It legit feels like ive lost a loved one. 

This bish Hill had fireworks and the whole 9 planned on the hudson river :lol:

Why I always tell people to stay humble. Ish goes 0-100 real quick

Last edited:
I don't care for Clinton and her speech. Was never inspired by her or truly even liked her.

Obama is the ONE that needs to address the Nation today and calm the 59,436,370 that voted for her.

Nah she needs to take her L.

This wasn't Obamas fight, he fought his 2 terms. He's got 2 months to say what he feels, today is her day to take her 2 piece to the chin.

Do not bring black people into this. Clinton could not bring in the white-male demographic, which (surprise?) is a way larger demographic. Her fault for ONLY considering minorities and not thinking about the silent majority.
don't forget white women too

This wasn't Obamas fight, he fought his 2 terms. He's got 2 months to say what he feels, today is her day to take her 2 piece to the chin.
This.

Honestly think Obama has his bags packed and ready to bounce. I'm sure all the nonsense has taken a toll on him.

Give it a year, Hillary Clinton will be a liberal sweetheart again.

Just like she is every time she is not running for president.

Jest ******* Christ Dems :smh:

Well I guess President-elect Trump will give you the answers and solutions you and those that think like you are looking for champ. Let me know how that works out for you.

I don't look to no president for answers or solutions for black people. They all the same. Some of ya'll put your hopes and dreams in evil #2 and underestimated how strong racism is here. I did too, I never thought people would choose this clown but they did. It is what it is.

Hilary won the popular vote by only a lil over 200. :lol:

Just show how weak she is and how people want blatant WS.

Last edited:

This.

Honestly think Obama has his bags packed and ready to bounce. I'm sure all the nonsense has taken a toll on him.
Obama already had one foot out of the door for a while now.

He'll enjoy his life after he leaves office, for sure.

Back
Top Bottom