***Official Political Discussion Thread***

My Boy went on Twitter said he hates social media cause ppl play around and put harambe on the ballots. People coming at his neck

He had to mute his mentions

smh

beyond shocked that a man with no military experience and never held a public office job defeated Hilary. (1st time in US history thats ever occured)

Does america really dislike Hilary that much?

Does america really dislike Obama that much.

wow
WWWWWOOOOOOWWWW
people are blinded by money. They think this supposed rich guy is going to make this country prosperous by applying his business principles :rofl:

Idk man, I'm hearing a lot of "God will handle this.." "God will get us through.." type messages after last night results, but those were the same people saying "God won't let Trump be president" etc.

Hate to say it but a lot of those people didn't even vote because there faith in god was so strong.

Same ones saying this when all these cops shot us black folk

While I don't believe Trump is all of the things the media says he is; basically Hitler 2.0. I hope his presidency makes the discussion and idea of a totally alternative system more palatable to Americans that feel like they are not being representated or that the system is unjust.

It's farfetched to believe people will stay clear headed, ignore trivialities and become active (especially when they are in a state of fear and emotion). But it's time for personal leadership. Ain't nobody coming to save us. If we want something different its on us to create it. Starting in our own life, our own household, then our own community's and so on.

Cleanse the mind of conditioning and open the heart.

Disclaimer: I felt this way before Trump and would feel the same no matter who was elected last night.

Putin says they are now ready to restore full relations with the usa.

The don probably saved us from ww3

Rejoice

Russia just blatantly got involved with the election on a one sided basis with zero ramifications and you are saying "rejoice"

do you not see the bigger picture problems with any of that? 
only lucky Americans sheltered from international politics can manage to be this naive.

All them Hillary supporters telling people to get over Bernie losing and all that hogwash are drinking their tears. Gary Johnson was solid in every state, Even McMullin beat Hillary in Utah or came close to it. The DNC thought that people would get in line and it'd be business as usual, but didn't expect the turnout to be so grand against her. Latinos and Hispanics voted against her in huge numbers.

Maybe within these next 4 years, the Dems will actually listen to the people they want voting for them instead of saying "trust us, we know what's good for you"

You know what I don't understand with this argument? The fact that Hillary still got 3 million more votes than Bernie (btw I favored Bernie). Was that fake? Was that manipulated?

On top of that, we all knew that a lot of the things gained under Obama were under threat with a conservative leadership. Y'all played petty politics instead of focusing on the outcome and look at where we are now. Hope you enjoy.

All them Hillary supporters telling people to get over Bernie losing and all that hogwash are drinking their tears. Gary Johnson was solid in every state, Even McMullin beat Hillary in Utah or came close to it. The DNC thought that people would get in line and it'd be business as usual, but didn't expect the turnout to be so grand against her. Latinos and Hispanics voted against her in huge numbers.

Maybe within these next 4 years, the Dems will actually listen to the people they want voting for them instead of saying "trust us, we know what's good for you"

While I don't believe Trump is all of the things the media says he is; basically Hitler 2.0. I hope his presidency makes the discussion and idea of a totally alternative system more palatable to Americans that feel like they are not being representated or that the system is unjust.

Oh so only now are they ready? :smh:

Hugged him real tight and told him our motto

We are brave strong and intelligent

I thought about telling my wife not to wear her head wrap but we can't be fearful of others people fear right now

It not trump I'm worried about it the blank check the was written for white pride
Good man! The lessons you teach him will last a lifetime.

Not True at all. White America came out in record numbers. There were more white women supporting Trump than Hillary for crying out loud.
I got this as reason number 1..

then you had low voter turn out plus Hillary just being a bad candidate

Do not bring black people into this. Clinton could not bring in the white-male demographic, which (surprise?) is a way larger demographic. Her fault for ONLY considering minorities and not thinking about the silent majority.
Apologies fam. You're 100% right. Ignore what I said.

Back
Top Bottom