***Official Political Discussion Thread***

There is nothing wrong with how Ninja chooses to live his life.

It is the fact he openly mocks others, especially those in similar situations to him for how they lives theirs, that makes him so offensive.

Like one time I mocked him on being public assistance, which was wrong because there is no shame on government helping people live a more enriching life. But I took that shot at him because he openly and heartlessly brags about America needing to cut other people's social insurance problems, he laughs at people that will lose their job to automation, he looks down on people working in the food service industry (which he work in years ago) and tells these folk to practice "da free market capitalism" and pick themselves up by their boot traps. Someone he himself refuses to do himself in many ways.

And of course, his assistance program is sacred and must be untouched.

Last edited:
There is nothing wrong with how Ninja chooses to live his life.

It is the fact he openly mocks others, especially those in similar situations to him for how they lives theirs, that makes him so offensive.

Like one time I mocked him on being public assistance, which was wrong because there is no shame on government helping people live a more enriching life. But I took that shot at him because he openly and heartlessly brags about America needing to cut other people social insurance problems that help different groups of people, he laughs at people that will lose their job to automation, he looks down on people working in the food service industry (which he work in years ago) and tells these folk to practice "da free market capitalism" and pick themselves up by their boo traps. Someone he himself refuses to do.

And his assistance program is sacred and must be untouched.

he falls under the category of loving to point fingers, but doesn't feel he falls under the same critical eye.

You are talking past me, and nothing you have said is worth anything as much.

The House is suppose to be a reflection of the voting public.

It is the Senate that is suppose to disproportionately help smaller states

The House is out of way with representing the public, therefore the present is. And you seem to not understand the disenfranchise comments. Having your vote be disproportionately power to go to equal is not disenfranchising anyone.

Living in Puerto Rico, Guam or a territory, being a citizen, and not having a say over the President is being disenfranchise.

Secondly, this idea that people in urban ares should have disproportionately less power over people in rural areas is BS. The urban areas have the larger populations, contribute to the tax base more, policies have a bigger impact on them. If the want more over a say in policy, then they have the Senate. They have a check

Voting doesn't having to go Federal. I don't know why you keep pedaling/repeating this conjecture. The popular vote would change the rules for one out of the numerous things on the ballot.

All you seem to have is deflections and strawmen because you won't face the fact the EC has problems.

You want to keep the EC, find, but it need some changes.
The Disenfranchisement would just shift. The power would be heavily Urban-centric, limited to 4 or 5 states out of 50.  The issue with that is their issues are different from rural america. The Candidates would have no incentive to appeal to them. Under the current system, they at least make the effort to appear to both Rural and Urban areas. BOTH represent this country, and its more than flat popularity numbers.

The Electoral College gives the states power. That power would be taken away with popular vote. Its not just "do the same thing but count the popular vote instead". The only way to amend the constitution would be through 2/3rds House and Senate and 3/4s state legislatures. If by some miracle everyone got on board to change it, it would almost certainly standardized Federal voting laws.

Because 'laws' this right here happening in one of the 4 meaningful states would never stay.
 According to the Office of the California Secretary of State, "in most cases, California voters are not required to show identification at their polling place." A voter may be asked to provide identification at the polls if it is his or her first time voting (this requirement applies if the individual registered by mail without providing a driver's license number, state identification number, or the last four digits of a Social Security number).
A popular vote would never happen without everyone getting on board and laying out the laws of voting. The only reason there's inconsistency now is because the Electoral College allows for the states to have more power. Otherwise with the Repubs leading the Gov it'd be Photo IDs for all.

You're telling me the EC has problems without recognizing all the hurdles and changes and caveats these politicians would add to any "popular vote" system, especially under the current government.

vocational Career is not the move...same goes for a mechanic....

But good luck.
highly disagree, my mom's mechanic died a millionaire, home boy had a random heart attack.

i know hick dominicans coming straight from da island, to a random mom and pop shop on Jerome ave in da BX making bread, and be situated in 6 months, at, whip, random chick knocked up, coppin bottles in lounges barely knowin English.

da money is definitely there.

highly disagree, my mom's mechanic died a millionaire, home boy had a random heart attack.

i know hick dominicans coming straight from da island, to a random mom and pop shop on Jerome ave in da BX making bread, and be situated in 6 months, at, whip, random chick knocked up, coppin bottles in lounges barely knowin English.

don't compare yourself to people who immigrate here. they have lived in poor situations and know what it means to save and earn money.

Last edited:
You are talking past me, and nothing you have said is worth anything as much.

The House is suppose to be a reflection of the voting public.

It is the Senate that is suppose to disproportionately help smaller states

The House is out of way with representing the public, therefore the present is. And you seem to not understand the disenfranchise comments. Having your vote be disproportionately power to go to equal is not disenfranchising anyone.

Living in Puerto Rico, Guam or a territory, being a citizen, and not having a say over the President is being disenfranchise.

Secondly, this idea that people in urban ares should have disproportionately less power over people in rural areas is BS. The urban areas have the larger populations, contribute to the tax base more, policies have a bigger impact on them. If the want more over a say in policy, then they have the Senate. They have a check

Voting doesn't having to go Federal. I don't know why you keep pedaling/repeating this conjecture. The popular vote would change the rules for one out of the numerous things on the ballot.

All you seem to have is deflections and strawmen because you won't face the fact the EC has problems.

You want to keep the EC, find, but it need some changes.
The Disenfranchisement would just shift. The power would be heavily Urban-centric, limited to 4 or 5 states out of 50.  The issue with that is their issues are different from rural america. The Candidates would have no incentive to appeal to them. Under the current system, they at least make the effort to appear to both Rural and Urban areas. BOTH represent this country, and its more than flat popularity numbers.

The Electoral College gives the states power. That power would be taken away with popular vote. Its not just "do the same thing but count the popular vote instead". The only way to amend the constitution would be through 2/3rds House and Senate and 3/4s state legislatures. If by some miracle everyone got on board to change it, it would almost certainly standardized Federal voting laws.

Because 'laws' this right here happening in one of the 4 meaningful states would never stay.

According to the Office of the California Secretary of State, "in most cases, California voters are not required to show identification at their polling place." A voter may be asked to provide identification at the polls if it is his or her first time voting (this requirement applies if the individual registered by mail without providing a driver's license number, state identification number, or the last four digits of a Social Security number).​

A popular vote would never happen without everyone getting on board and laying out the laws of voting. The only reason there's inconsistency now is because the Electoral College allows for the states to have more power. Otherwise with the Repubs leading the Gov it'd be Photo IDs for all.

You're telling me the EC has problems without recognizing all the hurdles and changes and caveats these politicians would add to any "popular vote" system, especially under the current government.

-You are confusing disenfranchisement with loss of political power. They are not the same, not matter how many times you repeat it

-You're being dense, because I have said in nearly every post that the locking of the House seats is what is driving the disproportionate amount of power. You cry about fairness, but in your world fairness means giving rural areas have more power, not the same amount, but more. So now rural ares have a disproportional about of power in the Senate, in the house, and picking the presidency, this is somehow fairness in your world.

-Once again conjecture. Your conflating a Presidential popular vote with Federally ran elections. Once again, they are not the same thing.

We can still have state ran elections, because more elections are not Federal. All that has to happen is that the sate popular vote counts towards a national pool.

And Federal voting laws might be a good thing, because the Federal government seems much better and insuring equal participation than red states.

I am fully aware of the drawback to a popular vote, but these drawback are not unique, they just flip ones that already exist. Things will favor urban/Democratic/minority voters more (just because all voted will get equal weight) than favoring white/Republican/rural voters. So please miss me with the idea that is this such a drawback. It is just one side losing a built in advantage. Oh and for this to be a bad thing ignore checks and balances also

Last edited:

But good luck.

But still living in the hood with their moms? That ain't doing it, that's backwards hustling. :lol:

don't compare yourself to people who immigrate here. they have lived in poor situations and know what it means to save and earn money.
yup. truly principled and aggressive savers (i.e. immigrants) can save up for mansions off minimum wage.

also, you gotta look at what will make people rich in 20 years, not just today. the economics will shift quickly.

cars will still be a good industry but like someone said a couple pages back, you either need to be on the electronics end or you need to be a high end engineer.

But good luck.

But still living in the hood with their moms? That ain't doing it, that's backwards hustling.
laugh.gif
u call it backwards hustling, i see little to no overhead cost, which enables rapid growth.

u call it backwards hustling, i see little to no overhead cost, which enables rapid growth.

you have had no overhead your whole life. you're still struggling to buy a damn chain. you have had not rapid growth. what kind of delusion are you living in.

When is this growth coming doe?

I mean when you worried about CAFE laws being repealed to keep a car within your price range, it might be time to reassess some things. Just saying

Last edited:
Well Ninja has assets, over 400 pairs of sneakers worth around $90k, Jesus piece worth around $12k,  100 jerseys worth Idk how much but i'm assuming another 5 figures?  He's debt free so his net worth is for sure at least $100k+ which is more than what a lot of Americans can say who has negative net worth

Well Ninja has assets, over 400 pairs of sneakers worth around $90k, Jesus piece worth around $12k,  100 jerseys worth Idk how much but i'm assuming another 5 figures?  He's debt free so his net worth is for sure at least $100k+ which is more than what a lot of Americans can say who has negative net worth

How much that is due to him not having to pay free market rent?

But anyway, like I said, the way Ninja lives is life is not offensive, it is that he is in complete denial in the help he has gotten to reach where he is, and how he laughs at people less fortunate that him.

Depreciated assets at best. Since a lot of his shoes will be NDS and not DS and jewelry sells for like 60% of original MSRP. Jerseys are the same as kicks. But hey to each their own. I rather own a crib in NYC and live in my own place.

Depreciated assets at best. Since a lot of his shoes will be NDS and not DS and jewelry sells for like 60% of original MSRP. Jerseys are the same as kicks. But hey to each their own. I rather own a crib in NYC and live in my own place.

no overhead b da facts

The problem with lots of Americans who have that negative net worth is that they live beyond their means due to poor financial planning which leads to predatory banking practices.

Anyway, ninja's assets are worth something, but he doesn't earn much interest from it. Hell, some of his sneakers probably depreciated in value if he were to sell his collection. Ain't gonna knock the material goods though. But there are better investments to invest huge amounts in where you can be secure in your financial future like opening IRA accounts or smart investing in the stock market etc.

Last edited:
I mean I'm assuming Ninja has cash savings as well as other potential assets, that was just listing what has been publicly announced.  And yeah @RustyShackleford he's definitely had help from rent control assistance as well as maybe other forms of assistance but that could be said about many other people.  It still is kind of shocking that he's a right winger though due to his background and geographical location

I mean I'm assuming Ninja has cash savings as well as other potential assets, that was just listing what has been publicly announced.  And yeah @RustyShackleford
he's definitely had help from rent control assistance as well as maybe other forms of assistance but that could be said about many other people.  It still is kind of shocking that he's a right winger though due to his background and geographical location

I know that could be said about other people.

But most other people don't openly mock others on public assistance. Ninja does though

Like i have always said, most American get **** from the government, there is not reason to point and laugh at the next man.

Last edited:
I mean I'm assuming Ninja has cash savings as well as other potential assets, that was just listing what has been publicly announced.  And yeah @RustyShackleford
he's definitely had help from rent control assistance as well as maybe other forms of assistance but that could be said about many other people.  It still is kind of shocking that he's a right winger though due to his background and geographical location
I asked the guy what specific coal stocks to invest in that he's been hyping up and he hasn't given me an answer on his advice. So I doubt he has made any investments in the market that he deems to be a wizard of.

Back
Top Bottom