***Official Political Discussion Thread***

Then why respond if what i said did not pertain to you? Also, good luck footing the bill once we get outta the way of real amerikans n their progress [emoji]127867[/emoji]
California is in the red due to being a sanctuary state. Your top public universities are crying poor. People are leaving the state. Worry about what's going on in your backyard.
I need a citation for this
https://www.insidehighered.com/news...reases-higher-education-funding-one-condition
We are fine in that department
Life is great in California :pimp:

Also,
http://www.dailynews.com/opinion/20160718/whos-leaving-california-not-who-you-think-thomas-elias
The majority of people leaving are unskilled workers, and the people coming in are educated

Sincerely,
An American who graduated from a public California university

Last edited:
Then why respond if what i said did not pertain to you? Also, good luck footing the bill once we get outta the way of real amerikans n their progress [emoji]127867[/emoji]
California is in the red due to being a sanctuary state. Your top public universities are crying poor. People are leaving the state. Worry about what's going on in your backyard.
I've never met you but i can tell you're not a doctor.

Like berkeley n stanford aint top institiutions of higher learning n Caltech aint the number 1 university in the world? Do you even California bruh?

Like berkeley n stanford aint top institiutions of higher learning n Caltech aint the number 1 university in the world? Do you even California bruh?
Stanford and Cal Tech are private institutions
But anyway, our public university system attracts a lot of out of state people and is the largest in the country in terms of enrollment :D

I kno they private, just pointing out our edukation bein top notch...my informal spelling exkluded of kourse :wink:

Great post sir and I agree I think it just comes to the point where some people are just stuck in their ways and don't care for understanding other people's point of views or getting to know other people's lives and situations

says da NT's very own racial huckster :lol: :smh:

ive never seen someone so obsessed with skin that wasn't a nazi, ur like da da bizzaro Alt left.

as for da recount, its just sour grapes...

Trump's Presidency is here..

200w.gif
Huckster? How can someone who looks in the mirror everyday then not seeing someone of African descent in their reflection, even suggest such a thing ?!

Last edited:
says da NT's very own racial huckster :lol: :smh:

ive never seen someone so obsessed with skin that wasn't a nazi, ur like da da bizzaro Alt left.

as for da recount, its just sour grapes...

Trump's Presidency is here..

200w.gif
Huckster? How can someone who looks in the mirror everyday then not seeing someone of African descent in their reflection, even suggest such a thing ?!

cuz i got my own family origin, its called La República Dominicana

[emoji]133656867316[/emoji][emoji]133656867316[/emoji][emoji]133656867316[/emoji][emoji]133656867316[/emoji][emoji]128079[/emoji]

I understand that most people like to troll ninjahood as it relates to his blackness...but as I have been reading some history of haiti and the DR, I understand how he could come to this ridiculous seeming notion.

If anything all of it goes to show the absurdity of race in general, the most arbitrary social construct that is somehow is the most powerful force in American life. :lol:

[emoji]133656867316[/emoji][emoji]133656867316[/emoji][emoji]133656867316[/emoji][emoji]133656867316[/emoji][emoji]128079[/emoji]
So are you trying to claim Columbus as an ancestor? If so, explain the melanin in your skin. Arawaken people did not look like you either. Ancestry.com must scare the hell out of you, huh? So if you do have Arawaken bloodlines mixed with your obvious african ancestry, your ancestors have got to be pissed about your supporting the same system that almost wiped out, then also enslaving everything you have come from. You must avoid divinations like the plague.

I understand that most people like to troll ninjahood as it relates to his blackness...but as I have been reading some history of haiti and the DR, I understand how he could come to this ridiculous seeming notion.

If anything all of it goes to show the absurdity of race in general, the most arbitrary social construct that is somehow is the most powerful force in American life. :lol:
Check out Henry Louis Gates' Black in Latin America, The Dominican Republic. They have this absurd notion that many did not know that they were "black" until they arrived to the states, New York in particular. Usually it is a cop that introduces them to their blackness.

my originally point is California can't sustain itself, da retort was "California gives more than it takes from da feds"

my retort to that was "da rich people footing da bill for California's über liberal tax & spend policies would crumble under its own weight, from it tax base migration patterns away from da state, to its impending Pension bomb that eats away more and more of its economy & blowing its Deficit...

ya got no answer for that.
You said that you would have to wall in people with money but then posted a link about how lower income people are leaving.

We still black tho

Forget calexit I just want NYC to secede from ny state and become its own state. we don't need the north they need us.

Last edited:

You said that you would have to wall in people with money but then posted a link about how lower income people are leaving.

they're both leaving...da texas State is da number 1 destination for folks who aint about that 13.3% tax life.

they're both leaving...da texas State is da number 1 destination for folks who aint about that 13.3% tax life.

http://www.dailynews.com/opinion/20160718/whos-leaving-california-not-who-you-think-thomas-elias

That especially holds when some numbers appear to back up the untruth. In terms of people leaving California, there is such a number: California had a net population outflow to other states of 625,000 residents between 2007 and 2014. Newborn children and immigrants more than made up for that loss, so don’t expect the state to lose congressional or Electoral College clout after the next Census in 2020.

But the majority of those departing are not the extremely prosperous residents about whom we so often hear from folks described by Gov. Jerry Brown as California “declinists.”

Rather, of those who left during the latest years for which statistics exist, the vast majority earned less than $30,000 per year. A net total of 469,000 of those leaving possessed no college degree. Given the prevailing levels of rents and home prices in California, it’s easy to see their financial motive in leaving for far lower-priced states like Texas, Nevada, Oregon and Arizona.

But as lower-income residents left there was a net increase of 52,700 residents from other states making more than $50,000 per year who do have at least a bachelor’s degree. The figures come from a Beacon Economics study released this spring.

Stop parroting lies that California Republicans have made about the migration trend.

Cali would be fine n id appreciate washington n oregon goin with us...we need water :lol:

But seriously, i kould see them goin with us, as we have similiar interests n kan sustain our own

Dont see why trump supporters would want us, since we are politikal opposites n would be a roadblock in what they want to achieve

Stop tryna be one way, when you want it the other...were unneeded anyway [emoji]128129[/emoji]

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom