***Official Political Discussion Thread***

Take Oregon and Washington with you pls. You'll have at least 2 more states voting yes :smile:

Calexit is not gonna happen.

Trying to leave the union is pretty much a declaration of war.

The military will be invading Sacramento if that was ever tried seriously

I feel like Stockton and the rest of the 209 goons can hold them off :lol: :pimp: if only they could stop stabbing each other first.

Hopefully they shoot Californians some of that money not to leave :smokin
Californian corporations are def gonna stay because of the reduced capital gains tax and increase in tax credits to reduce their tax liability. It's going to hurt our federal government when they want to create a budget for social welfare programs, education, and infrastructure, but it is what it is.
Money talks after all.

Im talkin us voters, kuz otherwise we out [emoji]9996[/emoji]

Good luck payin Bubba Klansmans medikal bills NYC :lol:

#Calexit

ayo b, da second that happens, da "Jefferson State" in Norcal breaks off from da rest of California and returns asap. :lol:

I feel like Stockton and the rest of the 209 goons can hold them off :lol: :pimp: if only they could stop stabbing each other first.
I feel like you are underestimating how deadly drone strikes are that the US military force has under their disposal

Calexit sounds like some Facebook chain letter :lol:
Its pretty much like #Brexit with a liberal slant to it

I at least want calexit put to a vote among the States. I want to see the mental gymnastics on the part of those "State's rights" conservatives down South as they defend the idea of an insoluble Union and oppose celexit.

We will probably have to wait a generation until the US is totally broke and has gone full Idiocracy mode before we can decolonize our State.

Them sorry *** other states dont want none, we got this :smokin

Californian corporations are def gonna stay because of the reduced capital gains tax and increase in tax credits to reduce their tax liability. It's going to hurt our federal government when they want to create a budget for social welfare programs, education, and infrastructure, but it is what it is.
Money talks after all.

#Calexit

ayo b, da second that happens, da "Jefferson State" in Norcal breaks off from da rest of California and returns asap. :lol:

Bless your heart, like san francisco aint in norcal, n they even more left leaning than socal...stick to ****ty *** hemis n ls engines bruh, you dont kno **** bout Cali

Them sorry *** other states dont want none, we got this :smokin

Money talks after all.

#Calexit

Bless your heart, like san francisco aint in norcal, n they even more left leaning than socal...stick to ****ty *** hemis n ls engines bruh, you dont kno **** bout Cali

Famb, won't happen, we talking entire military. It would be a great troll job doe.

We have a better chance of Ninja being independent one day, and Cali. In other words, not gonna happen

Nah, we only gotta fight them weak *** flyover states n the backwards *** south, kuz we all kno the liberals in those other blue states aint got no beef with us, hell they kan join too

Besides, most the people in those states i mentioned either too busy ****n their livestock or kuzns, or prayin to reagan photo :lol:

I love how you make this comment, yet ignore the article I post about repatriation under Bush failed
laugh.gif
That guy will never admit he's wrong until the country is in complete ruins. And even then, he'd probably still be claiming to be right about everything.

I feel like you are underestimating how deadly drone strikes are that the US military force has under their disposal
Its pretty much like #Brexit with a liberal slant to it
I wasn't being serious. Those 209 boys would definitely be in the front lines if something like that ever happened though :lol:

Nah, we only gotta fight them weak *** flyover states n the backwards *** south, kuz we all kno the liberals in those other blue states aint got no beef with us, hell they kan join too

Besides, most the people in those states i mentioned either too busy ****n their livestock or kuzns, or prayin to reagan photo :lol:
Dodgers have a better chance of winning the World Series than us winning a fight against the national government

I'd like to see Florida broken up in two states. North Florida is turrible.

#SouthFloridaexit

:smokin

Last edited by a moderator:
:rofl:

I know some of yall joking about Calexit but yall do know how stupid it would be if that was done?

You'd be be better off hoping for a massive earthquake that turned Cali in to an island.

Last edited:

I know some of yall joking about Calexit but yall do know how stupid it would be if that was done?

You'd be be better off hoping for a massive earthquake that turned Cali in to an island.

Elaborate?

Dodgers have a better chance of winning the World Series than us winning a fight against the national government

Dodgers gonna win next season tho, book it :smokin

Wed be stupid to stay, n do you kno how many pools we got? Everyone in Cali kan swim

Back
Top Bottom