***Official Political Discussion Thread***

Trump has done racist things all his life. Things he has never apologized for.

And dudes think a few black people saying they had great conversations with him, somehow makes up for all that.

What nonsense

I don't care if Martin himself hopped up out the grave and cosigned Trump, he'd still get a side eye too. 

thats not how Public perception works though, after alwhile da Halo Effect takes over, and da Donald is masterful with it.

I'm tellin ya...Trump playing this like NWO when Nash & Scott Hall came out.

im just waiting for that BIG Hollywood Hogan flip.

Kanye and MLK III on Martin Luther King day are pretty big fish...

I would love to see the type of things these Trump cronies post in the other communities that they visit

Of course that is your response. A top level cornball deflection

Not comments from local GOP officials admitting the target Dem demographics, specially black people, not research paper showing the disproportionately effect African Americans, and not the RECENT court cases that have deemed many states voter IDS laws discriminatory.

Instead you post an edited video, with a few example to build a narrative that doesn't match reality. All dudes videos on anything regarding race a pretty much the same. Have white liberals state a point, then go get some footage or minorities saying a few things to make it look like the agree with the right wing view point.

You're post are so ******* sad and disgusting it is amazing.

You are not only ignorant on history, you are ignorant on current events, especially in social justice.

bjibeb.png

:lol: :smh:

So sad when a slave can't process the sight of a free man. Look at yourself, Jasper.

And dudes think a few black people saying they had great conversations with him, somehow makes up for all that.

What nonsense

You want instant gratification though votes, I'm looking for measurable progress through dialogue.

i got a funny hunch Puff Daddy gonna come thru Trump Tower once his Charter School is ready to pop off.

that's who i got my eye on to flip, once Trump can flip that tier? pssh....

alllllllllll bets is off.

Puffy AND Steve Harvey 
eek.gif
 That'd get Trump like 110% of the black vote! And if he gets Fat Joe like I suggested too!?!? 
pimp.gif

What nonsense

You want instant gratification though votes, I'm looking for measurable progress through dialogue.

You're looking to appease people that have oppressed and continue to oppress the black community.

You know nothing about me, but you are welcome to judge me on what I post.

But given what you have posted, you come off as ignorant, short sighted, and an a advocate for the system of white supremacy as a way to help the black community.......and a horrible rapper.

i got a funny hunch Puff Daddy gonna come thru Trump Tower once his Charter School is ready to pop off.

that's who i got my eye on to flip, once Trump can flip that tier? pssh....

alllllllllll bets is off.

Black people aren't as stupid as you believe

Puffy AND Steve Harvey :wow:  That'd get Trump like 110% of the black vote! And if he gets Fat Joe like I suggested too!?!? :pimp:

u can be smug all day about it...fact of da matter is it only is gonna take da percentage of da black monolithic voting block to drop to a level where Democrats can't just sleep walk thru that constituency to win it in large numbers for da GOP to make it extremely competitive...thats just what it is.

The Knicks have a better shot at winning the NBA Championship than the GOP does at winning over the Black vote.

Going by Gallup numbers, looks like Obama will leave Office with a 58% approval rating. Higher than Clinton, Bush Jr, and Reagan.

Trump is entering Office with a 40% approval rating, a historic low. That was Bush's approval rating when he left office. And nearly half of Obama's approval rating entering office.

People really think he has some sort of mandate :lol:

Last edited:
The Knicks have a better shot at winning the NBA Championship than the GOP does at winning over the Black vote.

ur not getting da point b....da GOP just has to weaken da vice grip Democrats have da black vote, not win it outright, to make it have a drastic change in da overall voting numbers.

no one here was talking about whether Trump should have invited black people to his office. we are (or at least I am) criticizing black leaders -- not for meeting with Trump but for not having an agenda. they just went in there awestruck, said "yessir, yessir," and then came out saying positive things, of course lacking any detail and of course never mentioning if they took Trump to task for the outrageous stuff he's said and condoned.

damn this is a waste of time.

This.

If a bunch of photo ops are enough to convince TraSoul and Co that Trump really cares about us, hopefully there aren't many of them in the cut. Otherwise, lord have mercy on all of us, I guess.

trasoul82 trasoul82

Trump knows how to play the media well; that's his day job (executive producer of The Apprentice). Still, never forget that Steve Bannon and other alt-right (really, neo-nazi) members are in Trump's ear every day. They (and the GOP) will be the ones shaping up public policy, and they have historically never even considered Black folks as an after thought.

If you want to give that man the benefit of the doubt for some crumbs, go ahead. Don't just come back crying when they tell you to shut up and to be grateful to not be in jail.

dialogue? p Diddy? :rofl:

as obtuse as this thread is, it's always good for some laughs.

I don't care if Martin himself hopped up out the grave and cosigned Trump, he'd still get a side eye too. 
martinlaw.jpg

edit: no offense meant to Martin Luther King Jr himself:

index.jpg

the literal antithesis of Trump and all he represents. we need to remember and honor his fight today, more than ever in our lifetimes (unless any of you are pushing 50).

Last edited:
Celebrity endorsements aren't going to change anything in the black vote until the Republican Party has a plan that works in reality
Trump is making a lot of promises, he better follow through

Celebrity endorsements aren't going to change anything in the black vote until the Republican Party has a plan that works in reality

u right, but endorsements break da ice, unlock doors and open skeptical ears.

Trump gotta deliver though, but he setting himself up niccccce right now.

Trump is definitely locking up the white "I'm not racist, i have a black friend" vote.

Last edited:

Trump is definitely locking up the white "I'm not racist, i have a black friend" vote.

nah u respecting Trump's G move with MLK III on MLK day...that was ill.

Last edited:

I will be honest, I really hope he does good things for the country when he takes office, but his track record and cabinet hirings do not offer much optimism.

Of course that is your response. A top level cornball deflection

Not comments from local GOP officials admitting the target Dem demographics, specially black people, not research paper showing the disproportionately effect African Americans, and not the RECENT court cases that have deemed many states voter IDS laws discriminatory.

Instead you post an edited video, with a few example to build a narrative that doesn't match reality. All dudes videos on anything regarding race a pretty much the same. Have white liberals state a point, then go get some footage or minorities saying a few things to make it look like the agree with the right wing view point.

You're post are so ******* sad and disgusting it is amazing.

You are not only ignorant on history, you are ignorant on current events, especially in social justice.

bjibeb.png

2vkaq0j.jpg

Back
Top Bottom