***Official Political Discussion Thread***

Dudes thinking black people bout to fall in line cuz some rich dummies and MLKs family cosigning.

I wonder how the Shabazz kids feel about this.

Trump has done racist things all his life. Things he has never apologized for.

And dudes think a few black people saying they had great conversations with him, somehow makes up for all that.

What nonsense

You want instant gratification though votes, I'm looking for measurable progress through dialogue.

You're looking to appease people that have oppressed and continue to oppress the black community.

You know nothing about me, but you are welcome to judge me on what I post.

But given what you have posted, you come off as ignorant, short sighted, and an a advocate for the system of white supremacy as a way to help the black community.......and a horrible rapper.

What do you want actually, other than a platform to whine on? What is your end game? Are you really just going to cry and occasionally browse my SoundCloud page for the next 8 years?

What was done under Obama that your afraid of losing? Obamacare is trash, so please find something else to pretend to be upset about. BLM started well into Obama tenure, so where is the progress that your vote got you? What are your solutions to go with your complaints?

I'm really sorry that you truly believe that white people are better than you and all you can about it is vote Democrat... And listen to my music. Take those Rusty Shackles off, boy. Friday is a comin'.

Change has come word to Sam Cooke!

Going by Gallup numbers, looks like Obama will leave Office with a 58% approval rating. Higher than Clinton, Bush Jr, and Reagan.

Trump is entering Office with a 40% approval rating, a historic low. That was Bush's approval rating when he left office. And nearly half of Obama's approval rating entering office.

People really think he has some sort of mandate
laugh.gif
MANchurian

candiDATE

nah u respecting Trump's G move with MLK III on MLK day...that was ill.

How do you feel about Trumps "move" on John Lewis?

u mean his retort on being called illegitimate? he just deployed it now with MLK III on MLK day...if u heard what he said about John Lewis when asked about his father and Lewis, he type let da air out da blunt force of Lewis directly challenging his legitimacy by said "heated rhetoric on both sides".

u mean his retort on being called illegitimate? he just deployed it now with MLK III on MLK day...if u heard what he said about John Lewis when asked about his father and Lewis, he type let da air out da blunt force of Lewis directly challenging his legitimacy by said "heated rhetoric on both sides".

I'm asking you how you feel about what trump said about John Lewis. I'm not asking you about everything after the fact.

I'm asking you a very simple question.

Of course that is your response. A top level cornball deflection

Not comments from local GOP officials admitting the target Dem demographics, specially black people, not research paper showing the disproportionately effect African Americans, and not the RECENT court cases that have deemed many states voter IDS laws discriminatory.

Instead you post an edited video, with a few example to build a narrative that doesn't match reality. All dudes videos on anything regarding race a pretty much the same. Have white liberals state a point, then go get some footage or minorities saying a few things to make it look like the agree with the right wing view point.

You're post are so ******* sad and disgusting it is amazing.

You are not only ignorant on history, you are ignorant on current events, especially in social justice.

You're adorable, you know that? You get so emotional and jump to a bunch of inaccurate and irrelevant conclusions with such fervor.

It was just a small snippet of the liberal mentality which reflects the "white moderate" that MLK, Jr was talking about. It was about the patronizing nature of the liberals. Do they represent all liberals, of course not. But if they were being racist with a pro Trump hat, they would be lauded as the typical Trump supporter. The ID laws weren't the point...

But while we're on the subject:

MLK, III says he had a good talk about voter rights with (President) Trump. Let's all hope we can work together towards a better America now that we have a president who wants to be president for ALL Americans. King's legacy can finally thrive again.

It's beautiful that MLK, Jr's niece, who was born in the South during the 50's and understands her uncle's legacy better than any of us could, recognized what was at stake and voted her conscience.

Hopefully, one day, you proud field slaves will break free of your Rusty Shackles and catch up with the rest of us free men

You should probably go get your insulin and cholesterol levels checked. All these butter biscuits you consuming can't be good for your health.

If we were in 1960s, most posters in this thread would be marching with King, standing with Malcom, or taking up arms with the Panthers.

A dude like you would be putting lye, egg and potato in our hair, and complaining about all dese Negroes demanding civil rights because they gonna upset bossman down at the factory that just have you a good job at the factory.

MLK III stupidly let Trump play him as a pawn. Trump is the same clown that thanked black people for not voting, and doesn't even know where more of them are located. But thank god white supremacist have delusional black men like you to deflect on what is really going on. People like you, ones that know there place, and indispensable to holding up the system.

Your inferiority complex is showing its ugly head again. You keep telling white people they better than you by calling them "supreme" to you. You do it daily, and it's not healthy for either side of the equation.

I won't pretend to know you like you pretend to know me, so I'll ask: Are you someone who stands against the n-word "because none exist"?

If you are, try applying that mentality to "WS's" well. Just a thought.

Your ignorance is showing with your nonsensical deflections.

White supremacy is another name for institutionalized racism and discrimination.

Please go educate yourself, on like everything.

No. It's just your way of letting white people know that you feel they are better than you and hoping they feel bad about it. Your overuse of the term demonstrates that. It's glaring and sad. I can't imagine waking up feeling inferior every day. I feel sorry for you, really.

.[/quote]
Trump has done racist things all his life. Things he has never apologized for.

And dudes think a few black people saying they had great conversations with him, somehow makes up for all that.

What nonsense

You want instant gratification though votes, I'm looking for measurable progress through dialogue.

You're looking to appease people that have oppressed and continue to oppress the black community.

You know nothing about me, but you are welcome to judge me on what I post.

But given what you have posted, you come off as ignorant, short sighted, and an a advocate for the system of white supremacy as a way to help the black community.......and a horrible rapper.

What do you want actually, other than a platform to whine on? What is your end game? Are you really just going to cry and occasionally browse my SoundCloud page for the next 8 years?

What was done under Obama that your afraid of losing? Obamacare is trash, so please find something else to pretend to be upset about. BLM started well into Obama tenure, so where is the progress that your vote got you? What are your solutions to go with your complaints?

I'm really sorry that you truly believe that white people are better than you and all you can about it is vote Democrat... And listen to my music. Take those Rusty Shackles off, boy. Friday is a comin'.

Change has come word to Sam Cooke!

-I bet you don't even know how Obamacare damb well works. Trump can't do better than Obama unless he goes more left wing.

-Trump is going to explode the deficit on a economics plan that has proven to fail at stimulating growth twice before. Making the economy more structurally weak and dooming more people to a life of poverty once the next recession hits.

-School discipline will no longer be treated as a civil right issue, which will enforce the school to prison pipeline

-Non violent drug offenders will not be pardon like they have been under Obama

-No more pushing towards ending the use of private prisons, one of the main drivers of the Prison Industrial Complex.

-Cuts to funding to education and housing will disproportionately hurt lower income black people.

-So would repealing the ACA. Do you even know that because black people are over represented in the working poor, that the ACA was on the the best social programs for them. And it would have been better if the Medicaid expansion had been enforced nationwide.

-The Consumer Protection Bureau is about to be ravaged and they went after companies that were targeting minorities. Especially in lending

-Say goodbye to the Civil Rights investigation and lawsuits that happen under Lynch and Holder. The public would have never none how the citizens of Ferguson were getting extorted if it wasn't for the DOJ.

-Gone will be the tons of anti poverty measures Obama and the Dems were trying to put in place. Which would have disproportionately helped the working poor, and in turn the black community.

-Civil Rights will be under attack as soon as Trump nominates another Scailia to the Supreme Court. The decision that ravaged the Voting Rights Acts, and denied tons of blacks in Southern States Medicaid was because of the right wing of SCOTUS

And I could go on and on and on. Unlike you, I study and research the issues, I don't talk out my *** and cape for white supremacy.

Maybe you should try researching public policy issues and learning social sciences. Then you won't sound so short sighted and ignorant.

Until then, sit down, shut up, and miss me with yourl banjo sound-tracked petulance.

Last edited:

I'm asking you how you feel about what trump said about John Lewis. I'm not asking you about everything after the fact.

I'm asking you a very simple question.

u said "move" thou..Trump didn't instigate da initial skirmish...Lewis called him illegitimate to bait him, and set a land mine on MLK weekend knowing Lewis got street cred, Trump took da bait (cuz Trump always takes da bait) and to paraphrase, basically said to mind your neck.

me personally i would've just avoided it, Trump doesn't avoid anything, as shown in this election cycle, so with da niece and MLK III neutralizing da lingering rebuke by matching civil rights credentials, i say Trump came out da way he came in...

which would've been ALOT EASIER had he just ignored Lewis in da 1st place :lol:

I've seen how Obamacare works and it's not a sustainable solution. And it's a ripoff to those who don't live in a doctor's office.

Against, you're making projections with no track record of foresight. You can call me short-sighted, but all I've said is let's wait and see. That's patience.

And where are your solutions to your whining? Everything is doom and gloom. So that's it. Just cry and moan, hold up your fist, and then...? Are you going to get involved with your community at the local level? Or are you just going to pull up random national stats and complain about the macro view?

I'm sure all I'll get its an insinuation that I'm caping for people who you feel are better than you. You're a black inferiorist.

You should come to DC and witness history with me. It's OK. We're free to walk around with people of all colors but you can bring your papers if it makes you feel more comfortable. It's going to be a great day.

Last edited:
And it's a ripoff to those who don't live in a doctor's office.

Do you think the only people with car insurance are those who frequently get into car accidents?

Do you even understand the concept of insurance?

And it's a ripoff to those who don't live in a doctor's office.

Do you think the only people with car insurance are those who frequently get into car accidents?

Do you even understand the concept of insurance?

You better stay out of this one. Rusty isn't the best debater, but you aren't helping... At all.

You should come to DC and witness history with me.
nah, I'll pass. I'm not looking to get assaulted by the blacks, the illegal Mexicans, and those Sharia-loving jihadist refugees that's I've heard Trump and Fox news talk about. I've heard what Trump said about those sanctuary cities like DC infested with crime and with armed gangs of the blacks roaming the streets. I'm going to stay safe. I'm good watching from a TV in the heights with my African-American friend over there.

that was sarcasm :rolleyes

Last edited:
https://www.thenation.com/article/exclusive-lee-atwaters-infamous-1981-interview-southern-strategy/

You start out in 1954 by saying, “******, ******, ******.” By 1968 you can’t say “******”—that hurts you, backfires. So you say stuff like, uh, forced busing, states’ rights, and all that stuff, and you’re getting so abstract. Now, you’re talking about cutting taxes, and all these things you’re talking about are totally economic things and a byproduct of them is, blacks get hurt worse than whites.… “We want to cut this,” is much more abstract than even the busing thing, uh, and a hell of a lot more abstract than “******, ******.

Back
Top Bottom