***Official Political Discussion Thread***

on mlk:

i wonder if it was his same good conscious he used while he was banging out chicks in hotels and getting recorded while doing it.

ahhhh the good old things most people ignore or dont know about history.

like JFKs prescription list.

politicians been pieces of crap since forever.

even abe lincoln has his critics.........

though my man did turn down a hooker and still pay her for her time!

what was the point of that?

you know what, nevermind. that moment in your life where you realize the world is not the pristine safe place your parents gave you as a child is a special one.

but yes, for the record, the FBI's attempt to drive MLK to suicide has already been mentioned in this thread today.

Last edited:
on mlk:

i wonder if it was his same good conscious he used while he was banging out chicks in hotels and getting recorded while doing it.

What the hell does his sex life have to do with his activism?

......its an observation dude

he talked about using good conscious, though his own personal judgement was suspect.

that moment? yeeeeeah. i guess that moment happened while taking history classes for 4 years

......its an observation dude

he talked about using good conscious, though his own personal judgement was suspect.

that moment? yeeeeeah. i guess that moment happened while taking history classes for 4 years

So you're adding nothing to the conversation, you just felt like jumping on your moral high horse in a failed attempt to discredit the man.

Thank you for wasting everyone's time

Last edited:
on mlk:

It's WELL known that MLK had his vices. Nobody ever said he was perfect.

The only people that act like he's perfect are the ones who whitewashed and sanitized MLK for their racial comfort.

#reclaimMLK

mlk's message wasn't about fidelity and sexual restraint.

we answered about MLK because it's his day and you mentioned it first.

of course jfk had his vices. i knew that before i even knew what sex was.

every historical figure has their critics. it's only a childish impulse to think people are either all good or all bad. even Hitler probably had some redeeming quality.

Last edited:
nothing that one person on a shoe board says is going to discredit mlk.........he is a legend and icon

but i can make an observation about the past

again, this thread says "political discussion"

mlk took up the least amount of my discussion.......

but the rest was ignored.

mlk's message wasn't about fidelity and sexual restraint.

we answered about MLK because it's his day and you mentioned it first.

of course jfk had his vices. i knew that before i even knew what sex was.

every historical figure has their critics. it's only a childish impulse to think people are either all good or all bad. even Hitler probably had some redeeming quality.

hitler did like golden showers......... coincidence haha

JFK was a womanizer too
Their actions in politics were separate from what they did in their private life though

Last edited:
nothing that one person on a shoe board says is going to discredit mlk.........he is a legend and icon

but i can make an observation about the past

again, this thread says "political discussion"

mlk took up the least amount of my discussion.......

but the rest was ignored.

Politicians and activist are people and imperfect.

Ok, thank you for pointing that out

I'd rather have a politician who is fair to the people but cheats on his wife than one who is loyal to his wife but is a self-centered narcissist when it comes to politics.

since charisma does lead to success in politics, i do think politicians and other public figures tend to be more likely to cheat or have affairs. in other countries and in the past this was considered normal and not worth writing home about.

now if it's a friend or something, i have different standards.

regardless, it was used as a tool to try to smear MLK, and we can see it still is being used against him today, perhaps unwittingly. :frown:

Last edited:
yeah. sorry for dropping some knowledge not everyone knows.

if u wanna keep attacking i can pm you more knowledge

yeah u cheat on ur wife i guess thats a smear no matter what day and age you live in

Last edited:
yeah. sorry for dropping some knowledge not everyone knows.

if u wanna keep attacking i can pm you more knowledge
I don't think anyone in this thread has a problem with your historical fact
We just don't see the context of how it relates to MLK's influence on civil rights and his relevance on today's politics

Starts post with the words on MLK

"lol y u guys focusin on the MLK part"

On the day we honor the one of the most important figures in American history, one that did so much in a time when America needed it most, and whose teachings and legacy has been whitewashed for political and social convenience, what folk really need to be hearing about is how many affairs he had.

We should stop talking about income inequality, social justice, imperialism, and proving basic services like healthcare. What we should be doing is stopping and remembering that some of our leaders and elected officials be popping pills and dicking bimbos in their private time. This is the **** we need to be spending more time discussing

#StayWoke

Last edited:
i didnt relate it to that

i just made a statement.

he talked about votig with a good conscious, though he didnt think of his conscious cheating on his wife.

his actions and progression of the cause cant be argued or demeaned

youre just trying to come at me dude.

i didnt say forget or ignore rhe other issues? i didnt say what i mentioned was more important.

hearing negative things about people can get under the skin. just like people who get touchy about hilliary being a crook and trump filing bankruptcy

Last edited:

i just made a statement.

he talked about votig with a good conscious, though he didnt think of his conscious cheating on his wife.

Then what is the point of your post. People know about MLK's affairs in here, we have talk about COINTELPRO before, the evidence the FBI had on him was about adultery. People who study King know this, dudes in here know this.

Even a few post before you, some posted a tweet regarding the FBI being mocked on Twitter for their actions.

You are not schooling anyone in here, your post might as well be moved into the "Fools thinking they doing it" thread. And I'm not attacking you, I'm being flippant, maybe, but not attacking you

Last edited:

i just made a statement.

youre just trying to come at me dude.

i didnt say forget or ignore rhe other issues? i didnt say what i mentioned was more important.
No one is attacking you personally
Just relax
We all just like to question the logic and reasoning in here

hahaha. yeah cuz im sure 100% people knew all of that.

you knew abe lincoln turned a hooker down and still paid her?

im always relaxed. cuz i type a bunch doesnt mean its not relaxed. its a discussion. its not all caps

and shackleford is def tryig to throw shade personally with his "fools wildin" comment.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom