***Official Political Discussion Thread***

roll.gif

This dude made a Sidekick reference.  

Repped.  

And I'd love to see hood in a champion hoodie and some foams at the front of one of those conservative rallies.

LOL.  Like I said, if ninjahood were to ever attend a Republican rally he would be look at as hired help, or an individual that would have no business being there in the first place. 

Fiscal sound money knows no barriers, or cultural archetypes.

You cant keep spending & not have shot to show for it.

Charlemagne da god said "da people picked equality over economy"

And that sounds great...until all da states resemble California in regards to da budget.

In social issues other then a few details, we pretty much are in lockstep, financially da left

Cant keep pretending that china is our personal ATM.

Ninjahood and CJ come from the same type of environment and culture.

Yet, they disagree on politics and now they're threatening each other. The divide isn't just far-right loons and far-left nuts, the divide and hate even starts here. Two people of the same culture.Complete ignorance.

That's what's wrong with America. This is not why Obama ran to become President. Ya'll should be ashamed of yourselves for taking it that far.

"I Can't get Robbed" - "I'll run up on you with Black Masks". Keep that type of nonsense in the Music thread or ********, we just took steps backwards in this one. Pathetic.

And I'd love to see hood in a champion hoodie and some foams at the front of one of those conservative rallies.
LOL.  Like I said, if ninjahood were to ever attend a Republican rally he would be look at as hired help, or an individual that would have no business being there in the first place. 

You cant keep spending & not have shot to show for it.

Charlemagne da god said "da people picked equality over economy"

And that sounds great...until all da states resemble California in regards to da budget.

In social issues other then a few details, we pretty much are in lockstep, financially da left

Cant keep pretending that china is our personal ATM.
Being fiscally responsible is one thing and I truly applaud you for speaking out on that particular matter.  The thing that I don't think your understanding is that your trying to match your theory on "fiscal awareness" to the reality of some hate/fear/racism that is alive and present within the current Republican party. 

You've been in New York for the vast majority of your life correct?  New York or NYC is a melting pot of many types of different people.  Where you live I don't think you have ever been in a room or around people that didn't even view you as a person, or wanted nothing to do with you just based on the color of your skin.  Not saying that I wish for you to ever to be in a situation like this because it's something that I hope no one would ever have to experience.  One of the main problems within the Republican party is that they don't know how to or don't want to diversify their bonds, to take a phrase from GZA.  That's why I say YOU or someone like you couldn't go or attend a Republican rally without you making yourself feel awkward just for attending. 

Now that we all know where Ninjahood resides... And him saying he can't be touched by a recession....

It's an even more funny statement. :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Last edited:
It's always been a belief of mine that there's a serious lack of fist fights in politics.  Glad to see ninjahood and CJ are bucking the trend.

You cant keep spending
Being fiscally responsible is one thing and I truly applaud you for speaking out on that particular matter.  The thing that I don't think your understanding is that your trying to match your theory on "fiscal awareness" to the reality of some hate/fear/racism that is alive and present within the current Republican party. 

You've been in New York for the vast majority of your life correct?  New York or NYC is a melting pot of many types of different people.  Where you live I don't think you have ever been in a room or around people that didn't even view you as a person, or wanted nothing to do with you just based on the color of your skin.  Not saying that I wish for you to ever to be in a situation like this because it's something that I hope no one would ever have to experience.  One of the main problems within the Republican party is that they don't know how to or don't want to diversify their bonds, to take a phrase from GZA.  That's why I say YOU or someone like you couldn't go or attend a Republican rally without you making yourself feel awkward just for attending. 

Duece king, from day one i said da GOP sucks socially, i dunno how ya paint me as someone

That stands with people that can be so disrespectful towards my latino brethren. Fiscally thou u cant act like places like cali, & detroit thay have been blue

Controlled for decades know what they're doing either.

Im independent for that reason, both sides got good ideas, so both side should be heard. Socially thou da GOP gotta step it up BIG time.

:lol:

Ya'll dudes been going hard for the past few days...

Certain clowns in here dunno da ninjahood on NT ≠ da ninjahood

That would relish catchin u by your lonesome in all black

with all kinds of fun stuffed & concealed in da merm ready to split your

**** wide open for talkin so loose & reckless.

Fortunately for da charmin fabric soft ****** in this place take solace

In knowing they safe behind SNs & computers in a place thats a oasis for

Panty boys catchin hard on's wit kanye west's crotch cladded in tight leather pants.

But i digress.

Ninja Please...:rolleyes

Duece king, from day one i said da GOP sucks socially, i dunno how ya paint me as someone

That stands with people that can be so disrespectful towards my latino brethren
You backed, supported and wanted Romney to win the presidential election this year.  Romney, early on in the Republican primaries brought up the idea of SELF-DEPORTATION in ways to address the Latino community, thus your latino brethren.  That is how and why I and others painted you as someone that wanted to stand with the Republican agenda on this particular matter.

Certain clowns in here dunno da ninjahood on NT ≠ da ninjahood
That would relish catchin u by your lonesome in all black
with all kinds of fun stuffed & concealed in da merm ready to split your
**** wide open for talkin so loose & reckless.

Hahahahaha. This has to be a joke. Dude wouldn't stand a chance.

You backed, supported and wanted Romney to win the presidential election this year.  Romney, early on in the Republican primaries brought up the idea of SELF-DEPORTATION in ways to address the Latino community, thus your latino brethren.  That is how and why I and others painted you as someone that wanted to stand with the Republican agenda on this particular matter.

That's not a fair assessment. Just speaking objectively, if you back someone, it doesn't mean you agree with every single thing they agree with.

That's all, I don't want to start too much of a discussion..

Sad that this thread has descended into name-calling and low blows.

We had a pretty intelligent discussion going for a while there.

When people come to da US illegally its like when people sell drugs..sure i aint knockin

Da hustle, but lets not at like they themselves dont understand da chances they take doing so, accountability

Lies with them. I got a cousin who works for ICE & he's worked both northen & southern borders, he's Dominican

& tells me every day about cartel shipments intercepted, & finding people hidden in spare tire wells.

After alwhile he asked to be transfered from da mexican border to da Canadian border cuz he felt he aint wanna do it to his own people anymore, bit its

Not his fault, its policy issues from da top down that havent addressed immigration reform, THIS is where obama DROPPED da ball during his first term.

Romney is also more impressive then obama financially, da resumes speak for itself, so to act like obama is a sterling example of a president on his first

Term da way people here was touting him was just bad left bias. We all know romney was ALOT more moderate & da tea party/evangelical double team

Pummeled him for even thinking on caving on social issues, we all seen da primaries, it was a freak show of right wing nuts in a pissing match to see

Who can look more Looney.

All in all we're about to hit da debt limit again & its @ 19 trillion....western Europe is broke, we keep this up & we'll b next.

When people come to da US illegally its like when people sell drugs..sure i aint knockin

Da hustle, but lets not at like they themselves dont understand da chances they take doing so, accountability

Lies with them. I got a cousin who works for ICE & he's worked both northen & southern borders, he's Dominican

& tells me every day about cartel shipments intercepted, & finding people hidden in spare tire wells.
That's all well and good champ, but that really doesn't get to the heart of the matter.  You backing Romney and him saying that his way to deal with immigration is by way of SELF DEPORTATION would be equivalent to me as a black man in the 60's supporting a presidential choice that was against the Civil Rights Movement.  I understand when you back a politician it doesn't mean that you support or agree with all of their choices but Romney's comment of self deportation should have been the final straw in your effort to even consider continuing to support Romney. 

Do you understand the link between you as a person and the policy or policies that could be in place that could possible hinder you or your people.  The statement of self deportation would apply to you, even as your walking down the street in your own neighborhood in the country that you were born in.  Mainly because you would be seen as one of THEM.

Civil rights ≠ management of borders as a sovereign nation

conflating these issues is dimming both of em.

Da problem is POLICY issue, & at this point ur picking & choosing

What u wanna hear from me. These folks are illegal at da end of day &

As much as i can root for em since we're all Hispanic, if things arent done at

A policy level they'll continue to be effective punching bags on da right who see as

Invading da US.

Da economy has da main culprit, people didnt care about border jumpers when our GDP

Was roaring.

Civil rights ≠ management of borders as a sovereign nation

conflating these issues is dimming both of em.

Da problem is POLICY issue, & at this point ur picking & choosing

What u wanna hear from me. These folks are illegal at da end of day &

As much as i can root for em since we're all Hispanic, if things arent done at

A policy level they'll continue to be effective punching bags on da right who see as

Invading da US.

Da economy has da main culprit, people didnt care about border jumpers when our GDP

Was roaring.
One more time champ, my last sentence in my previous statement still remains the same and very true.  I'll post it for you in bold below...................

"Mainly because you would be seen as one of THEM."

See champ, in life it's not always about how you see yourself but how others see you as well.  I hear everything your saying, but whether you want to admit it or not, if you actually ventured outside of NYC, depending on what state or region you went to YOU would be seen as an immigrant.  So the statement of self deportation would apply to you, be it right or wrong. 

I can walk & chew gum @ da same time b...social issues & economic

Issues can be addressed separately without trippin on your shoe laces.

I can walk & chew gum @ da same time b
That's a matter of versatility champ as opposed to anything else.  That still doesn't change the topic or conversation at hand.
Issues can be addressed separately without trippin on your shoe laces.
The fact of the matter is as it pertains to the Latino community and immigration the Republican party doesn't appeal and doesn't have a message for the Latino community. 

Take a pause from the E threats

Bill Kristol: 'It Won't Kill The Country If We Raise Taxes' On Millionaires (VIDEO) Posted: 11/11/2012 11:02 am EST Updated: 11/11/2012 1:09 pm EST

WASHINGTON -- Conservative commentator and Weekly Standard editor Bill Kristol said Sunday the Republican Party should accept new ideas, including the much-criticized suggestion by Democrats that taxes be allowed to go up on the wealthy.

"It won't kill the country if we raise taxes a little bit on millionaires," he said on "Fox News Sunday." "It really won't, I don't think. I don't really understand why Republicans don't take Obama's offer."

"Really? The Republican Party is going to fall on its sword to defend a bunch of millionaires, half of whom voted Democratic and half of whom live in Hollywood and are hostile?" he asked.

One of the biggest fights as Congress returns will be over taxes, as cuts put in place by former President George W. Bush are set to expire at the end of the year. Republicans want to extend those tax cuts for all income brackets, while Democrats want to raise revenue by allowing them to expire for wealthy Americans.

Exit polls last week found that six in ten voters supported ending the tax cuts on the wealthy, but House Republicans have remained adamantly opposed to allowing any of the rates to expire, instead supporting other changes to the tax code. House Speaker John Boehner (R-Ohio) indicated on Friday that was unlikely to change.

"By lowering rates and cleaning up the tax code, we know that we're going to get more economic growth," he said at a press conference. "It'll bring jobs back to America. It'll bring more revenue. We also know that if we clean up the code and make it simpler, the tax code will be more efficient. The current code only collects about 85 percent of what's due the government. And it's clear that if you have a simpler, cleaner, fairer tax code, that efficiency -- the effectiveness and efficiency of the tax code increases exponentially."

Duhh

Grover norquist must be pissy

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom