***Official Political Discussion Thread***

If you combine the highest income state state (CA) with the highest sales tax state (TN), he is still like 8% off.

He is not close

I can go off my cousins paycheck he claims 1, single, 24, makes 12.50 x 40 hours. 500 a week takes home 367, say thats around 27% he pays. No insurance either, anything he buys in state is taxed 8.25, so either way. 27 or 33. Still ridiculous how these kids who are trying to get by get taxed. But I've said enough, Rusty as i said earlier is a meme

You are a liar

Your cousin needs a new accountant or the company he/she is working for is taking out too much for withholding. Assuming they filed a tax return, they probably would get a refund back from the federal government. And probably the state too

Last edited:
my g, you're so anti-republican / trump that anyone that presents even an inkling of the other side, you try to shoot them down like democratic policies and liberal thought process is flawless.

The very fact that libs and conservs have different economic ideologies means EXACTLY what i said, and both sides could have super valid points based on their view of the economy.

How can you say we're not going to go into a recession when dozens of years prove its inevitable? there are tons of bubbles brewing, and people get greedy. it's human nature. it always happnes.

I spoke earlier on how a lot of the policies professed are essentially grandstanding.

I'm not an economist. I don't try to be run. The problem is there is a slight disconnect between the academic outlook that you may be utilizing, and the human greed-factor that no one can essentially quantify.

I know you're good at this arguing stuff, my g. So I will not do too much back and forth. No disrespect to you, I just think fundamentally, we may have different perspectives

+1

wait he has a dependent? a kid under 13? he should get $2500 in federal refund.

his tax rate is negatives 10%.

man **** this.

Last edited:
my g, you're so anti-republican / trump that anyone that presents even an inkling of the other side, you try to shoot them down like democratic policies and liberal thought process is flawless.

The very fact that libs and conservs have different economic ideologies means EXACTLY what i said, and both sides could have super valid points based on their view of the economy.

How can you say we're not going to go into a recession when dozens of years prove its inevitable? there are tons of bubbles brewing, and people get greedy. it's human nature. it always happnes.

I spoke earlier on how a lot of the policies professed are essentially grandstanding.

I'm not an economist. I don't try to be run. The problem is there is a slight disconnect between the academic outlook that you may be utilizing, and the human greed-factor that no one can essentially quantify.

I know you're good at this arguing stuff, my g. So I will not do too much back and forth. No disrespect to you, I just think fundamentally, we may have different perspectives

+1

If you and or Ricky want to debate economics, I would be happy too.

But if all you'll got is some "well you know, both sides got valid points" and avoid discussing the issue in depth, then I couldn't careless about y'all judgments on my political and economics views.

Last edited:
Me too, if they got some right wingers outchea spewing unfiltered hate about me, I would like to come through and show some love.

I just wanna know where this thread is internet famous
i could only find this online:

http://www.unz.com/isteve/rusty-shackelford-speaks-out-for-trump/

Hours before the event was scheduled to start, hundreds of people lined up outside the arena at the University of Illinois at Chicago — a civil and immigrant rights organizing hub with large minority student populations. Trump backers were separated from an equally large crowd of anti-Trump protesters by a heavy police presence and barricades. …

However, 19-year-old Rusty Shackleford of Lombard, in line to attend the Trump rally, said he was there to “support the man who wants to make America great again.”

:smh:

et tu, brute?

Hours before the event was scheduled to start, hundreds of people lined up outside the arena at the University of Illinois at Chicago — a civil and immigrant rights organizing hub with large minority student populations. Trump backers were separated from an equally large crowd of anti-Trump protesters by a heavy police presence and barricades. …

However, 19-year-old Rusty Shackleford of Lombard, in line to attend the Trump rally, said he was there to “support the man who wants to make America great again.”

et tu, brute?

2mx35a8.jpg

et tu, brute?

Dis dude Octavio paying kids in an attempt throw dirt on my name again. :smh:

If it is one Mexican I hope Trump gets rid of, it is him.

Dat fool getting pocketed sanded on sight, #bleedat

Last edited:
Damn, Rusty being a Trump supporter outside of NT reminds me of Ninjahood being a scholar outside of NT on the History Forum :lol:

Last edited:

+1

yes, both sides may have valid points, but are they valid for all of us, or just some of us?

If the question is to make this society the best for the largest amount of its members, then one side clearly has the wrong answer. A society made of an elite which hoards the resources either by controlling access to them or by refusing to contribute to the maintenance of society after having profited from what it has to offer is an unstable society, in which the values of free movement, and free speech, free enterprise, safety, and stability are bound to disappear as those who control the wealth face a hungrier and sicker population that has nothing to lose but their lives.

I would really love anyone to post here an example of a country that has successfully implemented austerity policies and trickle down economics and improved their population's standard of living. From personal experience and from what I've read and seen they've never amounted to nothing more than wealth extraction schemes from the bottom to the top.

Damn, Rusty being a Trump supporter outside of NT reminds me of Ninjahood being a scholar outside of NT on the History Forum :lol:

:rofl: :rofl:

Taking like a real nice boy

What a gem :lol:
What in the world.... Bruhs this day got me so confused. Rusty and Rico agreeing, Ninja using "the" on a different forum, Trump falling into some sort of Benjamin Franklin Carson 2020 psychosis in an interview.

Up is down, facts are disagreeable, and alternative facts are truth.

"I look forward to dropping da knowledge....I mean the knowledge" :rofl:
It's like switching to a white voice on da keyboard

I'm changing my profile as I've been duped by @realDonaldTrump and his many broken promises for day 1 action. Sir I retract my vote!
— **** Sandwich (@Dik_Sandwich) January 25, 2017
@realDonaldTrump I voted for you. But my mom called me and told me I can't stay on her plan #ObamaHadMeCovered
— Glenda Maria (@Glenda_MariaDA) January 26, 2017
@realDonaldTrump Stop wasting time on this ridiculous crap. Focus on the needs of the country, not your ego. Many starting to regret their vote. Focus!
— Marc Dittle (@vol4life999) January 25, 2017
@realDonaldTrump OK explain to me why as a Dr for the military you are freezing my job..I voted for you and my wife..
— Nicki (@Nicki03753161) January 26, 2017
@realDonaldTrump I voted for you, now I'm embarrassed for you. STOP this voter fraud madness. You WON!!!! Who cares if you aren't liked!!!!!
— Doesn't matter (@ibmtech_b) January 25, 2017
@realDonaldTrump ... making me regret voting for you! Media blackout? Censorship to protect your ego or sinister plans against environment.
— Patricia Loynd (@PatriciaLoynd) January 25, 2017

People are starting to wake up...

I'm reading up on the Kennedy v. Nixon healthcare debate.

Just imagine, at one time the healthcare debate in America was single payer vs. a plan more left wing than the ACA.

Nixon was a scumbag and a white supremacist piece of ****, but his era was the last time the GOP had some kind of sense. Imagine that

Reagan sent the party nuts. :smh:

Kennedy ****** up though, he should have taken Nixon's deal. I kinda think that Kennedy felt Obama and the ACA was his last chance to make up for his mistake.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom