***Official Political Discussion Thread***

the fact that Trump is planning to release news reports weekly on crimes committed by immigrants has me hot. he's such a ****** *****.

what about all the crimes committed by white people? Let them tell it, they were here 1st, they are the native americans :lol: since white people are considered the most 'American' lol. Everybody else is immigrant.

Bro, how can someone be so blatant about it?.....this dude is a ***** lunatic.

If this man dropped dead tomorrow I'd celebrate, not even joking.

not even joking I kinda need him and pence and tillerson to all go together like the 3 man weave.

Steph Haberman@StephLauren 2h2 hours ago

Donald Trump is signing a refugee ban on Holocaust Remembrance Day.

The symbolism...

That ban is lowkey evil/cruel since the US was complicit in turning those specific countries into hell holes and now they want to wash their hands of the consequences :smh:

What smells funny about it is that the ban excludes muslim countries in which Trump has interests (saudi arabia, turkey, egypt).

Conflict of interests anyone?

Rebecca SinderbrandVerified account @sinderbrand 4h4 hours ago

wait -pic.twitter.com/raDTDgYNTN

C3MM2edWEAMGxhL.jpg

C3MM6k-WMAQTuNI.jpg

The symbolism...

That ban is lowkey evil/cruel since the US was complicit in turning those specific countries into hell holes and now they want to wash their hands of the consequences :smh:

A lot of people don't realize that a bunch of these Middle Eastern countries were advanced and modern countries throughout much of the 1900s. When the US started meddling there for its own selfish interests and started putting people in power that would serve them, the US basically invited radicals/extremists/dictators to challenge them and take over control.

Last edited:

The symbolism...

What smells funny about it is that the ban excludes muslim countries in which Trump has interests (saudi arabia, turkey, egypt).

To be fair the US has supported those countries for many years
Just Trump is taking a more extreme approach with this refugee ban

Cable news will rot your mind. He needs to leave that alone.

If I had access to all the info he does, I'd be reading briefings all day.

cable news is becoming a ratings dominant medium...Bill O'Reilly recently bested not only every other cable news competition...but every thing on cable on its time slot period.

Trump understands that perception of his administration to da public being soaked can be lasting, so he tweets and does w/e he does to counter a narrative taking shape..

da stuff that may look petty on his part (crowd size, alt facts) may just be well placed decoys while he does a play action move...

How do you even defend these petty antics when there's a country to run?

cuz it's obvious by how da media reacts to it appears to be a very potent weapon.

Last edited:

Rebecca SinderbrandVerified account @sinderbrand 4h4 hours ago

wait -pic.twitter.com/raDTDgYNTN
Would he rather they be called protestors or a mob? I'm so confused. 

Warren BassVerified account @warren_bass 9m9 minutes ago

Trump told top lawmakers Monday he was interested in scrapping the Electoral College. McConnell talked him out of it.http://www.wsj.com/articles/trumps-first-week-governing-without-a-script-1485544924  …
If he wasnt talked out of it the republicans were probably gonna pull the plug on this little project of theirs and start the impeachment process a bit earlier than they thought they would.

the fact that Trump is planning to release news reports weekly on crimes committed by immigrants has me hot. he's such a ****** *****.

what about all the crimes committed by white people? Let them tell it, they were here 1st, they are the native americans :lol: since white people are considered the most 'American' lol. Everybody else is immigrant.

Straight out of Breitbart playbook. They have a section on "black crime." **** is probably one of Bannon's ideas.

The symbolism...

But liberals are the ones being divisive. This is so bizarre to watch from an objective perspective.

Jim Waterson@jimwaterson 4h4 hours ago

British press corp is locked outside the White House because our birthdates were submitted in UK format and secret service don't get it.
1f1ec-1f1e7.png

C3MRPaTWMAADe0X.jpg

C3MR16_XAAA2YiF.jpg

Last edited:
:rofl:

This ***** was about to Trick off that donation money on a whole in the wall strip club booth :smh: :lol:

Shameful when Atlanta got the best strip clubs in the country outside of Houston and this dude going to a peep show.

He's mentally ill and a large segment of American society is so ignorant, grossly unintelligent, or so blinded by hate and bigotry that they couldn't tell or didn't care during the election cycle. :smh:

America the country deserves this guy.

Last edited:

Jim Waterson@jimwaterson 4h4 hours ago

British press corp is locked outside the White House because our birthdates were submitted in UK format and secret service don't get it.
1f1ec-1f1e7.png
I had to explain the difference in date formats to my little sister the last time we traveled together when she asked why I was writing dates wrong, so I get the confusion.

It's an understandable mistake that would trip up most people who arent accustomed to it. But if you frequently work with foreigners it is something that should occur to you.

I'm sure that gentleman was on his way to a Bible study of some sort and thought to take a short cut behind that sin factory and was slain....all while on his way to do the Lord's work

Back
Top Bottom