***Official Political Discussion Thread***

Yeah he knows what he is doing. He trying to make it seem like he's unbiased lmao.

Unbiassed i am.

What is the win game of being otherwise?

understand that you're in thread that's neck deep in liberal orthodoxy, and any opinions and comments that aren't in lockstep with da temperature in here will be roundly attacked.

You should follow some of the advice we are giving to Koopa and educate yourself more.

Most of the arguments involving you are basically fact checking your false information and explaining stats or econ to to you.

:lol: I don't post da majority of anything in here..so u can Chuck that fantasy in da recycling bin.

da majority of posts in here are liberal commentary coming from liberal sources.

it's not even network news here, it's huffpo, slate, and your smorgasbord of liberal columnists, being copy, pasted, and screenshoted.

if you're gonna be honest with koopa, at least be upfront about this entire Thread's liberal bent.

he's NOT gonna get da whole story just following this thread.

yo Koopa, ONLY way u gonna know what's going down is do your own HW... getting da news filtered here from politically liberal sources isn't gonna tell u da whole story.

my suggestion? watch Meet da press with Chuck todd & Fox news Sunday with Chris Wallace back to back...that should give u a good enough left & right spectrum that someone who's a political novice can get their teeth around.

STAY AWAY from MSNBC

STAY AWAY from Sean Hannity

until you're more seasoned into understanding when you're being told da news, and when you're being da subject of advocation

http://schools.nyc.gov/community/AdultEd/default.htm

Here b, like I said, I'm willing to pay for math ones.

Last edited:
Real ****, i know that.

Like taking up a third hobby outside of being a father and a working man its really hard to be as informed as a lot of you but getting older i do see the importance of this.
all good man lol I know it can be hard to stay up on all of this. It can def be a a lot to take in. I'd recommend reading NY Times, Reuters, Politico, Washington Post, Economist, and the Guardian

Just signed this petition - going up by 100 every few seconds.

Over 100k means they have to discuss it in parliament - and it's got 5x that already!

Would be interesting to see this hearing.

Real ****, i know that.

Like taking up a third hobby outside of being a father and a working man its really hard to be as informed as a lot of you but getting older i do see the importance of this.
all good man lol I know it can be hard to stay up on all of this. It can def be a a lot to take in. I'd recommend reading NY Times, Reuters, Politico, Washington Post, Economist, and the Guardian
Those are all good suggestions.

I'd throw in the New Yorker. NPR and BBC can have good stuff too.

Real ****, i know that.

The Atlantic and Slate are also pretty good imo

Foreign Policy for global/current events too

Last edited:
I don't know why the GOP thinks they can control Bannon and Trump, and I am very interested about what the higher ups in the military think about the NSC shakeup. I know there are publications that cover military news, and I'm wondering what they are and if they talk about it.
They will defend him
Bannon has experience in the Navy

He's been out of the navy for 30+ years.

https://mobile.twitter.com/AmbassadorRice?ref_src=twsrc^google|twcamp^serp|twgr^author

She is pissed.

And pretty.

But mostly pissed.

Real ****, i know that.

AJ+ or AL Jazeera, RT are pretty good as well.

Yeah he knows what he is doing. He trying to make it seem like he's unbiased lmao.

Unbiassed i am.

understand that you're in thread that's neck deep in liberal orthodoxy, and any opinions and comments that aren't in lockstep with da temperature in here will be roundly attacked.

You should follow some of the advice we are giving to Koopa and educate yourself more.

Most of the arguments involving you are basically fact checking your false information and explaining stats or econ to to you.

lol I don't post da majority of anything in here..so u can Chuck that fantasy in da recycling bin.

da majority of posts in here are liberal commentary coming from liberal sources.

it's not even network news here, it's huffpo, slate, and your smorgasbord of liberal columnists, being copy, pasted, and screenshoted.

if you're gonna be honest with koopa, at least be upfront about this entire Thread's liberal bent.

yo Koopa, ONLY way u gonna know what's going down is do your own HW... getting da news filtered here from politically liberal sources isn't gonna tell u da whole story.

my suggestion? watch Meet da press with Chuck todd & Fox news Sunday with Chris Wallace back to back...that should give u a good enough left & right spectrum that someone who's a political novice can get their teeth around.

STAY AWAY from MSNBC.

until you're more seasoned into understanding when you're being told da news, and when you're being da subject of advocation.

this is who Rusty prays to every night Koopa
..like I said, this thread isn't gonna give u da whole story on anything involving politics...

watch Meet da press & Fox news Sunday with Chris Wallace back to back and go from there.

Last edited:
Real ****, i know that.

AJ+ or AL Jazeera, RT are pretty good as well.

I enjoy a lot of the folks RT brings on but I always take some of their Russia related stuff with a huge grain of salt :lol:

AJ+ has some great pieces often

Forgot to mention Democracy Now and The Intercept

Last edited:
-I think it is very important people watch documentaries, especially ones dealing with social issues. Especially if you don't have the time to volunteer, or not interact with certain groups of people in their everyday life.

While a great long form editorial can give you perspective on an issue, words on a page are very cold.

It is one thing to read about how many transgender people commit suicide, it is another to see a person talk about the constant fear and despair they live with.

It improves your filter.

-On the other end, have a basic level of interest and knowledge on the social sciences (including history) is also good.

It adds a bit of practicality to your worldview imo.

For example, I had tons of issues with the Sander's platform, tons. It wasn't very practical in some cases. But it need to be heard and considered, to act as a guiding light for class based reforms. Maybe Bernie's platform could not or should not be put in tomorrow, but America should definitely be working towards accomplishing all of the goals that platform tried to achieve

Last edited:
..like I said, this thread isn't gonna give u da whole story on anything involving politics...

watch Meet da press & Fox news Sunday with Chris Wallace back to back and go from there.
coming from the man that cant even read articles that he posts to prove his own points in this thread. you should be the last person to give advice 

coming from the man that cant even read articles that he posts to prove his own points in this thread. you should be the last person to give advice 

I read everything I post sir.... problem unlike some of ya, I know how to filter thru da advocacy journalism and political biases.

koopa, u need to just stay away from this thread and just lurk, and do your HW...cats in here is exxxxtra disrespectful with their political preferences.

there's a reason why u don't speak religion or politics to strangers.

Last edited:
Please dear God provide this thread with an intelligent, true conservative.

ya scared, disrespected, and castigated em all away... that's ya fault.

if someone wants to be a conservative because it's good for his wallet, da folks in here will goad him or her with yellin selfish, ignorant (insert other negative epithets here) at them.

respecting da entire political spectrum of opinions would provide a better balance here.

You're the type of dude who'd argue in favor of Hitler if we were in Germany and this was the 1920's. This isn't about Republicans versus Democrats, quite a few of us in here don't identify with either of those parties. This is about a direct attack on the liberties and freedoms of our country.

Unbiassed i am.

lol I don't post da majority of anything in here..so u can Chuck that fantasy in da recycling bin.

STAY AWAY from MSNBC.

until you're more seasoned into understanding when you're being told da news, and when you're being da subject of advocation.

This Paul Krugman

Is all you think of Krugman as a pundit that gets somethings wrong a few times, then you once again show your partisan ignorance.

Read some of the man's papers( you reading :lol:), then run your mouth..................matter of fact don't, save the ignorance for someone that has to tolerate you.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom