***Official Political Discussion Thread***

no rusty, u can justify your own liberal bias, but you can't discuss someone with counter conservative perspective...I've seen it time and time again.

da fact that you even think I'm "far right" let's me know you dunno what you're talking bout once you leave your liberal comfort zone.

You don't give a conservative prescriptive dude, you just regurgitate far right talking points. That is why you get caught up and mocked so much. And you never read and learn, you will repeat the same untrue **** over and over

I could probably make decent conservative arguments on every issue there is, it would be flawed, but I know they exist. I consume plenty of conservative news sources myself. I also could just apply the classic conservative thinking hats to a problem

The conservatives in here are ******, plain and simple. They are either bigots that want to troll, or dudes ignorant of the issues.

And you are far right. You only think you aren't because you want to play fake centrist because you feel it adds to your arguments. But dude, nothing about your post since you came back scream centrist. If you are a centrist, show it. Just saying it doesn't make it true.

Last edited:
Hitler is the only fascist brehs

Mussolini,Franco in Spain and Pavelic in Croatia are other famous fascists.

Granted Trump isn't there yet,his boy Bannon has plainly stated he has his sights set on going that direction...

Last edited:

From that link:

Godwin commented on the Nazi and fascist comparisons being made by several articles on Republican presidential candidate Donald Trump, saying that "If you're thoughtful about it and show some real awareness of history, go ahead and refer to Hitler when you talk about Trump."

AGREED! Me and ninja agree on something for once!

THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU

This is amazing. A new chapter in our online friendship begins today.

From that link:

Godwin commented on the Nazi and fascist comparisons being made by several articles on Republican presidential candidate Donald Trump, saying that "If you're thoughtful about it and show some real awareness of history, go ahead and refer to Hitler when you talk about Trump."

Ninja didn't read his own damb link again :rofl: :rofl:

From that link:

[emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]

no rusty, u can justify your own liberal bias, but you can't discuss someone with counter conservative perspective...I've seen it time and time again.

da fact that you even think I'm "far right" let's me know you dunno what you're talking bout once you leave your liberal comfort zone.

And you are far right. You only think you aren't because you want to play fake centrist because you feel it adds to your arguments. But dude, nothing about your post since you came back scream centrist. If you are a centrist, show it. Just saying it doesn't make it true.

we already took da political biases test months ago... you're far left and I'm down da middle.

you can groan about it, but that's da straight fact. :lol:

far right people are neo cons, militant on pro life, military Interventionist, zero regulations, hawkish on legal Immigration, and well as da much much seedier aspects of da far right.

no one here advocates these points, so once again..step outta your liberal echo chamber and understand what a actual centrist looks like.

New Yorkers are making sure not to be outdone by other cities :lol:
@MPower_Change:
The sun is out here at Battery Park and so are thousands denouncing Trump's illegal and immoral policies #NoBanNoWall

Last edited:
You can't make up the stuff ninja does [emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]

we already took da political biases test months ago... you're far left and I'm down da middle.
That test where you landed right smack dab in the center? How long did it take you to accomplish that? 

you can groan about it, but that's da straight fact. :lol:

far right people are neo cons, militant on pro life, military Interventionist, zero regulations, hawkish on legal Immigration, and well as da much much seedier aspects of da far right.

no one here advocates these points, so once again..step outta your liberal echo chamber and understand what a actual centrist looks like.

That person is not you. Just because you not an extreme right, it doesn't mean your not far right.

And funny you will insult me all day about my ideology, yet get so upset when I just point out yours. Da hypocrisy

Last edited:
You can't make up the stuff ninja does [emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]

How son continues to not read his own links though :lol:?

That test where you landed right smack dab in the center? How long did it take you to accomplish that? 

took it one time in 3 mins.

I seen everyone's graph look like a foul ball hit to far left Field. :lol: :smh:

this is a damn lie and you know. you get called out for it all the time. maybe its YOU who should just stick to lurking in this thread. you are the last person to give anyone advice when it comes to politics. 
nice to see this post still proves my point about Ninja 
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom