***Official Political Discussion Thread***

I'm not da one that was wrong bout da election, ya was.

You also said that liberal idealogies were going to be relegated to "da dustbin of history"

How's that working out?

politically? Democrats are about wiped out, and if Trump is moderately successful in policy choices by 2018, red state Democratic senators will have very little choice but to go along with Trump polices or lose their seats and turn da Senate into a GOP super majority.

Lots of wishful thinking by you.

da 2006 law gives Trump power to allocate resources to that border, anything that becomes too pricey will have to go thru da congress (which is GOP controlled now)

Even the Libertarians are starting to smell something's up :lol:

@jimgeraghty: Whoa. @charlesmurray to Koch conference: “We see an environment that is fertile for authoritarianism in the United States now.”

Last edited:
Ninja, I'm trying to get an understanding of your political views:

Where do you stand on the immigration reform policy enacted by Trump to ban all people from coming here (whether they have green cards or visas) from those 7 countries?

Climate change real or not?

Pro-life or pro-choice?

Want the wall built or not?

Sad thing about all this cafe pandering and dismissal of social issues is he owns none of these muscle cars despite pockets being good.

Even the Libertarians are starting to smell something's up :lol:

@jimgeraghty: Whoa. @charlesmurray to Koch conference: “We see an environment that is fertile for authoritarianism in the United States now.”

Like I said, we are technically in a constitutional crisis right now
This is beyond partisan politics

politically? Democrats are about wiped out, and if Trump is moderately successful in policy choices by 2018, red state Democratic senators will have very little choice but to go along with Trump polices or lose their seats and turn da Senate into a GOP super majority.

Dude you don't even make sense. The USA doesn't operate in a bubble.

So I looked it up, my mans is a hardcore Republican...which is cool, but his life has been significantly made easier as he selfishly took advantage of government aid signed by a democratic president...

This is wild :lol:

Ninja, I'm trying to get an understanding of your political views:

Where do you stand on the immigration reform policy enacted by Trump to ban all people from coming here (whether they have green cards or visas) from those 7 countries?

Climate change real or not?

Pro-life or pro-choice?

Want the wall built or not?

da countries were picked by Obama's Adminstration (as just mentioned on da Sunday shows)

it's a temporary ban I ain't tripping... people who green cards have to be re-screened.

Climate change doesn't take priority over a economy that needs work, besides..da climate always changes.

I'm prochoice, but up to 21 weeks if that, and absolutely no partial birth abortion or trimester stuff. Rape & incest is fine, LIFE of mother is fine...not HEALTH

I don't care bout da wall one way or another.

Last edited:
So Steezy are you still for Haitians being kicked out of the Dr?

I was never for them uprooting Dominican born Haitians, I was for them closing up their border to get things in order on the Dominican side before the whole islands economy came crashing down, the whole uprooting millions of Haitians and deporting them was highly blown out of proportion as that wasn't what was happening....

Please dont draw a comparison between that and what trump pulled with the Muslim ban.... :lol:

I was never for them uprooting Dominican born Haitians, I was for them closing up their border to get things in order on the Dominican side before the whole islands economy came crashing down, the whole uprooting millions of Haitians and deporting them was highly blown out of proportion as that wasn't what was happening....

Please dont draw a comparison between that and what trump pulled with the Muslim ban....
laugh.gif
One can argue that Trump is doing the same  thing here

da countries were picked by Obama's Adminstration (as just mentioned on da Sunday shows)

it's a temporary ban I ain't tripping... people who green cards have to be re-screened.

Climate change doesn't take priority over a economy that needs work, besides..da climate always changes.

I'm prochoice, but up to 21 weeks if that, and absolutely no partial birth abortion or trimester stuff. Rape & incest is fine, LIFE of mother is fine...not HEALTH

Da climate always changes :rofl:

I don't think what they meant by global warming was the change from winter to summer b....

Now Obama gets blamed for the countries listed on the ban, why the hell is Trump listening to Obama, I thought he there to destroy his legacy :lol: :lol:

Last edited:

You can't be serious.

Back
Top Bottom