***Official Political Discussion Thread***

As much of a clown as he is,I still don't believe he should be censored. That always ends up working out counterintuitively and dude gets way more attention from people banning or protesting his appearances. If folks just let him make a fool of himself without giving him much attention,I doubt he'd be anywhere near he is now. He'd still be part of the fringe and not speaking at CPAC all of a sudden :lol:.

He's made his name strictly off being a provocateur,not from any groundbreaking or thought provoking journalism or ideas

Last edited:
For those who can stomach to listen to this dude:

i want him to have a point, i really do. he's obviously well-spoken and he brings up topics occasionally that merit discussion. but he always reverts to the shock factor to get attention.

boys are at their prime at 13? :x

It's crazy and funny how a glorified attention seeker like him is considered to be an "intellectual" in the Alt-Right :lol:.

I don't doubt he might be intelligent in certain areas but generally dude just spews purposely provocative and inflammatory stuff instead of actually thought provoking ideas to get his name out there but to his credit,it's worked :lol:

It is a testament to the modern conservative movement though that someone like him was invited to give a keynote address at CPAC :lol:. Old school conservatism has been totally hijacked by the extremists on the right. The Tea party/Alt-Right folks have become the most vocal groups in the movement.

Genuinely can't see how they'll be able to attract moderates/independents in the future as long as they continue to pander to the most extremist elements of the movement.

Eh I would balk at saying Milo is an extremist
He's just kind of like the Eminem of the conservative spectrum in terms of shock value
If you hear his actual ideas without his trolling, they are either mundane or not factual

Now if you're talking about Richard Spencer....his ultra white nationalism is extremism, even though he "claims" to not hate minorities.

Even if he's a troll,you can't deny a lot of what he espouses is extreme. He might not be a WS but he bashes almost every group WS's despise :lol:. The great irony is that I'm sure most of the same folks on the alt-right he steadfastly defends wouldn't even claim him as a part of their movement due to his orientation and Jewish background.

He knows he has a platform and consciously uses it to push divisive and often hateful rhetoric,he's definitely an extremist. Hate speech is hate speech however you wanna package it

He says a lot of stuff that you would hear daily on Fox News if u get to the meat of the content tbh

The thing is that liberals shouldn't be scared of Milo and should invite him to debates like Maher did
He got rekt pretty hard at the panel

For those who can stomach to listen to this dude:

i want him to have a point, i really do. he's obviously well-spoken and he brings up topics occasionally that merit discussion. but he always reverts to the shock factor to get attention.

boys are at their prime at 13? :x

It's crazy and funny how a glorified attention seeker like him is considered to be an "intellectual" in the Alt-Right :lol:.

I don't doubt he might be intelligent in certain areas but generally dude just spews purposely provocative and inflammatory stuff instead of actually thought provoking ideas to get his name out there but to his credit,it's worked :lol:

It is a testament to the modern conservative movement though that someone like him was invited to give a keynote address at CPAC :lol:. Old school conservatism has been totally hijacked by the extremists on the right. The Tea party/Alt-Right folks have become the most vocal groups in the movement.

Genuinely can't see how they'll be able to attract moderates/independents in the future as long as they continue to pander to the most extremist elements of the movement.

Eh I would balk at saying Milo is an extremist
He's just kind of like the Eminem of the conservative spectrum in terms of shock value
If you hear his actual ideas without his trolling, they are either mundane or not factual

Now if you're talking about Richard Spencer....his ultra white nationalism is extremism, even though he "claims" to not hate minorities.

Even if he's a troll,you can't deny a lot of what he espouses is extreme. He might not be a WS but he bashes almost every group WS's despise :lol:. The great irony is that I'm sure most of the same folks on the alt-right he steadfastly defends wouldn't even claim him as a part of their movement due to his orientation and Jewish background.

He knows he has a platform and consciously uses it to push divisive and often hateful rhetoric,he's definitely an extremist. Hate speech is hate speech however you wanna package it

He says a lot of stuff that you would hear daily on Fox News if u get to the meat of the content tbh

The thing is that liberals shouldn't be scared of Milo and should invite him to debates like Maher did
He got rekt pretty hard at the panel

He got checked one in a segment that didn't even air on TV.

Maher gave him a free pass the spew his ignorance on air.

Not being scared of Milo, and not wanting to give him a platform are two separate issues. If we going to lead these bigotted lambs to the slaughter, then liberals need to be taking their heads off when it is time, every single time.

Last edited:

Wallace has reached his breaking point just like Brother Don :lol:

Last edited:
Reince: "Talking about how me and Bannon don't like each other. Or how I pee sitting down. Or how I can't get an erection anymore. Or how I fantasize about children but have never worked up the courage to join nambla."

Wallace: "Que?"

Anytime the trump surrogates start with

Here the thing
Let me say this
Ok listen

They bout to start bs

Wallace has reached his breaking point just like Brother Don
laugh.gif
Bruh the way they lie or say stuff like it can't be looked up baffles me. "with claims like when Russian spies are talking to your campaign you gotta have a name sourced" like the New York Times didn't publish it...and like they didn't cite American law enforcement and intelligence agencies and the FBI being one of then...hell even the dude he worked for admitted the leaks where real in a roundabout dumb kinda way with the now famous "the leaks are real but the news is fake" line...like what more do you want these people are just irrational 
laugh.gif

If the Fox News reporters don't let trump and his cohorts off the hook and keep asking tough questions, I wonder how long until they get deemed fake news and he goes on the attack against them.

The megyn Kelly stuff seems so far back but I would love to see him go after the only news station which has been caping for him.

Chris Wallace is a lot better than the rest of the clowns at Fox. I don't mind watching his show occasionally.

I hope we see most of the media boycott the correspondents dinner this year.

The man has called the the enemy numerous times and they're expected to break bread and play nice with him? :rofl:

I hope we see most of the media boycott the correspondents dinner this year.

The man has called the the enemy numerous times and they're expected to break bread and play nice with him? :rofl:
Nah I hope they all go and roast this guy to death

I mean the actual host? Sure

The media doesn't usually get to talk though :lol:.

It'd be beautiful if no one showed up and he just had his fox and breitbart cronies in attendence,he's at war with them anyway so what would he care right?

Last edited:
James Mattis keeps proving he is a class above the rest of the administration
He has been received pretty well over here, especially in light of the recent NATO meetings.

Mike Pence as well, surpisingly. He visited Brussels today to talk with our prime minister and ministers of foreign affairs and defense.

Our government has mostly condemned Trump across the board and voiced serious concerns over his rhetoric, competence and foreign policy.

The government's reactions to Pence's visit have been very positive and said they had an "intense and constructive dialogue", noting that he was very attentive and didn't relay any of Trump's more hostile rhetoric.

Prime minister Michel stated he felt a distinct difference in what Trump has been saying/doing and Pence's addressing of our concerns.

"Perhaps there is a difference in the public messaging and concrete engagements with Europe"

Trump will be visiting somewhere in May. I'm guessing those meetings and the response to them are gonna be a whole lot different.

Last edited:
i was reading through the comments on a fox news article about Melania's "speech" at the campaign rally yesterday and the jokes people made about her on twitter.

i wish i had just turned away instead... it was pages and pages of stupidity. this is what they do 24/7. they eat and breathe this stuff. every other word is libtards, snowflakes, welfare, etc. and every "point" they make is actually funny sarcasm if i didn't know better.

and this isn't even the depths of the internet. there's still brietbart and stormfront, although i suppose it's the same people on all 3.

and here i was thinking the dunk contest was going to be the worst thing i saw this weekend.

Back
Top Bottom