***Official Political Discussion Thread***

Anyone have any Trump supporters in their family?

The convos are priceless....

"buttt they won't let Trump do anything"

"they haven't even given him a chance"

"America decided...blah blah blah.."

Me: 

Last edited:
Since Trump's inauguration:
-Milo lost his book deal
-Tomi lost her TV show
-Richard Spencer got punched
-Paul Ryan couldn't pass healthcare
— Zach Heltzel (@zachheltzel) March 24, 2017
giphy.gif

What did Republicans do to make the premiums go higher?

First it was refusing to fund the healthcare co-ops and more recently:

https://www.washingtonpost.com/opin...06849a-a275-11e5-b53d-972e2751f433_story.html

So what can be done to fix this?

The co-ops are closed down, so nothing can really be done here.

The GOP will probably not refund the corridor, and the market adjustment has already happened. If it could be funded that will help but it won't.

So practice, not much.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/opin...06849a-a275-11e5-b53d-972e2751f433_story.html

The GOP will probably not refund the corridor, and the market adjustment has already happened. If it could be funded that will help but it won't.

So practice, not much.

So are you saying when it's all said and done, Obamacare will implode and Republicans will be like, 'Look we told you so.'

So practice, not much.

So are you saying when it's all said and done, Obamacare will implode and Republicans will be like, 'Look we told you so.'

The market has already adjusted to the GOP pass moves. The ACA plans are more expensive that they would otherwise be but that is about it.

If the GOP keeps picking away at it (to be honest I don't know what their next move is) then they can send it into a death spiral, it is not in one yet.

However, the ACA needs to be more funded and amended in some areas. Mainly it needs a public option

Last edited:
@NatashaBertrand:
Bannon walked into Freedom Caucus meeting,said "This is not a debate. You have no choice but to vote for this bill." And then...(ht @axios)

:rofl: :pimp:

Never thought I'd ever be giving props to the Freedom causcus :lol:

Bannon is supposed to be the "intellectual " behind agent orange's agenda,dude is no more of an intellectual than Deebo. Dude is a bully first and foremest

Last edited:
I was in the doctor's office for an annual check up and some blood works. On top, right above the receptionist desk was a big sign that said 'Medicare (or was it medicaid) premiums are 180 dollars'

Not sure how much the premium was before... But it must be a big deal cuz I've never seen a sign like that at the doctor's.

@NatashaBertrand:
Bannon walked into Freedom Caucus meeting,said "This is not a debate. You have no choice but to vote for this bill." And then...(ht @axios)

Bannon is supposed to be the "intellectual " behind agent orange's agenda,dude is no more of an intellectual than Deebo. Dude is a bully first and foremest
Hahahahahahahahhhahah

Bannon the drunk tard got his ish shoved in :rofl:

@NatashaBertrand:

Nah, still **** the Freedom Caucus, Obeezy could have done some great things if weren't for them.

But I will agree it is like hilarious watching the GOP's attack dog turn on them.

It is like the douche bag that buys a pit bull to scare his neighbor, then the pit bull ends up attacking him.

On one hand you still hate the dog, on the other hand seeing your neighbor being wheeled into an ambulance got you feeling like.....

Poetic Justice

Last edited:
@NatashaBertrand:

That applies to most of the execustive branch.

This one's gold:

Trump relied too long on assurances from Chief of Staff Reince Priebus and HHS Secretary Tom Price that they had the process in hand..

In other words, "Call me when you all figure this out. I'll be golfing"

We might as well have elected an arm with a stamp attached to it.

@NatashaBertrand:

Back
Top Bottom