***Official Political Discussion Thread***

u just mad da proof in da puddin with da centrist graph, and wanna go personal [emoji]128580[/emoji]
laugh.gif
I said it was a hypothetical b

So unless you have posts in which you equate 50% of Trump supporters to 50% of the country, then double down on the error, and then proceed to act confused the second time the error is pointed out, excuse me if I'm not gonna take you at your word. After all you couldn't even predict O'Reilly getting fired.

So I'm gonna need to see da receipts and the exact quotes I'm supposedly making fun of. If it's not a hypothetical, my apologies.

Whenever you insult my disease I got da receipts ready and I have not reported you for doing so. Here you go, proof:

So go ahead and provide your proof to Meth if you're so desperate to pull political correctness back out da dustbin.

I will take full responsibility.

Last edited:
"John McCain slams Pres. Trump for having no strategy in Afghanistan"

https://t.co/tfcdbZzuOd?amp=1

Funny just how quick "Murica First" and all that isolationist rhetoric his base ate up got chucked out of the window :lol:. Now there's an Afghan troop surge,deeper involvement in the Syrian quagmire,Yemen and Somalia and near constant sabre rattling with NK and Iran. So much for not being the world police anymore... :lol:

Funny just how quick "Murica First" and all that isolationist rhetoric his base ate up got chucked out of the window
laugh.gif
. Now there's an Afghan troop surge,deeper involvement in the Syrian quagmire,Yemen and Somalia and near constant sabre rattling with NK and Iran. So much for not being the world police anymore...
laugh.gif
Wow, he must be feeling extra "deeply concerned" today. Such a maverick. 
smokin.gif

Seriously though, I genuine think McCain means well, as misguided he may see it. I do think he cares very much about his country but he doesn't have the spine to turn words into action.

Last edited:

You a rookie just like Rusty b. Look at these results, you're practically a liberal :smh:

Step ya game up b

The great thing about this is that Based Jesus went through and picked the most conservative answers he could to get the score he got.

aepps, on the other hand, was fully in character, answering it exactly how Benjamin Barson's understudy would answer it. Of course it won't be at the extreme but rather somewhere in between.

Bravo, my comrade. Bravo.

[QUOTE url="[URL]https://t.co/sBgIEktAqR[/URL]"]
Otto Warmbier, US student held in North Korea, has died after returning home in a coma, family says https://t.co/sBgIEktAqR
— BBC Breaking News (@BBCBreaking) June 19, 2017

And we'll never know what North Korea put him through.

I guess they can figure it out in the autopsy?
[/quote]

It would be interesting. I'm guessing they could figure out if there was trauma to the head, etc. It's also very possible that the story N. Korea gave had some truth to it. He may have gotten an infection that should've been easily treated and they had no clue what to do about it.

Last edited:
The great thing about this is that Based Jesus went through and picked the most conservative answers he could to get the score he got.

aepps, on the other hand, was fully in character, answering it exactly how Benjamin Barson's understudy would answer it. Of course it won't be at the extreme but rather somewhere in between.

Bravo, my comrade. Bravo.
It would be interesting. I'm guessing they could figure out if there was trauma to the head, etc. It's also very possible that the story N. Korea gave had some truth to it. He may have gotten an infection that should've been easily treated and they had no clue what to do about it.

What would BARSON answer was my guiding principle.

CNN Is trash

American citizen brought back from North Korea in a coma for some reason and dies

Attack by a possible islamophobe in London if not another islamist terror attack

Nah let's argue about Da Don this evening again.

In many ways it's like this thread......
nerd.gif

EDIT: they literally just came back from break with "BREAKING NEWS PRESIDENT TRUMP TWEETING..." 
indifferent.gif
 granted it's about the ship collision but still
I don't recall who said it but someone said CNN is like the ESPN of sports. They treat it like sports. I read a CNN article here and there but I'm pretty sure watching their cable news is very bad for your brain. It's woeful.

That's why all these libbie nutjobs' brains are rotting b. LIBERALISM IS A DISEASE AND CNN IS SPREADING IT

Whereas Alex Jones and Fox & Friends tells us da real truth unlike the corporate liberal MSM 
smokin.gif

Last edited:
It's just hilarious that you know how biased a position on a topic like energy and other governmental functions is when they say it's "common sense" when talking about strategy. Like they are acting like they are the only one that is right :lol:
There's many ways to go about having a energy mix as you look at demand, consumption, rate of production, how it effects the environment, health, etc.

Everyone has different opinions on it and I can respect that, but when you start pulling out bs predictions or simply refute an argument by saying "it's because you're liberal", you might as well just take your ball and go back home.

Also we beat this horse dead already on energy. We don't have to waste pages of debates only to end on insults.

Anyway peace out on that saga

Funny just how quick "Murica First" and all that isolationist rhetoric his base ate up got chucked out of the window :lol: . Now there's an Afghan troop surge,deeper involvement in the Syrian quagmire,Yemen and Somalia and near constant sabre rattling with NK and Iran. So much for not being the world police anymore... :lol:
Wow, he must be feeling extra "deeply concerned" today. Such a maverick. :smokin
Seriously though, I genuine think McCain means well, as misguided we may see it. I do think he cares very much about his country.

It's a step up from just being concerned so props to him for that :smokin

In all seriousness,was just commenting on yet another major aspect of the manbabys campaign rhetoric which helped elect him being tossed aside again once in office yet his supporters will blow their backs out trying to defend him regardless :lol:

The Maverick might be the most well intentioned of his kind but he's still been complicit in a lot of ******* under the new regime

It's just hilarious that you know how biased a position on a topic like energy and other governmental functions is when they say it's "common sense" when talking about strategy. Like they are acting like they are the only one that is right
laugh.gif

There's many ways to go about having a energy mix as you look at demand, consumption, rate of production, how it effects the environment, health, etc.

Everyone has different opinions on it and I can respect that, but when you start pulling out bs predictions or simply refute an argument by saying "it's because you're liberal", you might as well just take your ball and go back home.

Also we beat this horse dead already on energy. We don't have to waste pages of debates only to end on insults.

Have we discussed government solutions for coal workers before? Like job training programs for miners related to their field etc. so that they're not just left there with nothing when coal continues to decline due to automation.

I think Hillary had a policy proposal regarding that if I recall correctly. Rusty probably knows the details.

Last edited:
if you heard da entire tape (cuz we all did) Trump said when you got money they let you do it

which consent last time i checked.

perhaps you should learn da ways of "da money and da power"

playing gotcha 7 months later & failing :lol:

How are you going to leave out

"I just start kissing them. It’s like a magnet. I just kiss. I don’t even wait."

da premise is set cuz Trump da bees knees when it comes to da sugar daddy appeal, that's what you completely missed, "let you" is already reinforcing da aforementioned premise.

What's all this fuss I'm seeing about Spicey possibly being out?
On one hand I think Spicer is a terrible person, but on the other hand I don't want him to lose his job either. Certainly not if Sarah Huckabee Sanders is gonna replace him
sick.gif
 #KeepSpicey

Last edited:
It's just hilarious that you know how biased a position on a topic like energy and other governmental functions is when they say it's "common sense" when talking about strategy. Like they are acting like they are the only one that is right :lol:

Have we discussed government solutions for coal workers before? Like job training programs for miners related to their field etc. so that they're not just left there with nothing when coal continues to decline due to automation.
I think Hillary had a policy proposal regarding that if I recall correctly. Rusty probably knows more.
We probably have already talked about the threat of automation and what should be done to prevent future unemployment of miners when they get laid off.
Of course it gets derailed eventually when different solutions get offered and individuals start to get in a mudsliging match.

if you heard da entire tape (cuz we all did) Trump said when you got money they let you do it

"I just start kissing them. It’s like a magnet. I just kiss. I don’t even wait."

da premise is set cuz Trump da bees knees when it comes to da sugar daddy appeal, that's what you completely missed, "let you" is already reinforcing da aforementioned premise.

Aight.

giphy.gif

I think Hillary had a policy proposal regarding that if I recall correctly. Rusty probably knows more.
We probably have already talked about the threat of automation and what should be done to prevent future unemployment of miners when they get laid off.
Of course it gets derailed eventually when different solutions get offered and individuals start to get in a mudsliging match.

*still misses da fact that coal is still most abundant energy supply and inextricably link to da production of steel*

Aight.

giphy.gif

Bruh :x

First he dapper, now he got sugar daddy appeal

I'm speechless at this level of caping

Back
Top Bottom