***Official Political Discussion Thread***

*still misses da fact that coal is still most abundant energy supply and inextricably link to da production of steel*
Which isn't relevant to its continued (global) decline due to automation. Now go back to being a breeze. And I won't even bother with essentially saying women don't need to consent since having sugar daddy appeal (
roll.gif
 at your description of da Dapper Don) inherently seems to come with consent.

Last edited:
if you heard da entire tape (cuz we all did) Trump said when you got money they let you do it

which consent last time i checked.

perhaps you should learn da ways of "da money and da power"

playing gotcha 7 months later & failing :lol:

How are you going to leave out

"I just start kissing them. It’s like a magnet. I just kiss. I don’t even wait."

da premise is set cuz Trump da bees knees when it comes to da sugar daddy appeal, that's what you completely missed, "let you" is already reinforcing da aforementioned premise.

Aight.

giphy.gif

Bruh :x

First he dapper, now he got sugar daddy appeal

I'm speechless at this level of caping
Well you certainly don't want to be frotting with a poor daddy ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

if you heard da entire tape (cuz we all did) Trump said when you got money they let you do it

which consent last time i checked.

perhaps you should learn da ways of "da money and da power"

playing gotcha 7 months later & failing
laugh.gif
How are you going to leave out

"I just start kissing them. It’s like a magnet. I just kiss. I don’t even wait."
da premise is set cuz Trump da bees knees when it comes to da sugar daddy appeal, that's what you completely missed, "let you" is already reinforcing da aforementioned premise.
Would you let him be your sugar daddy?

if Da Don don't pan out for da streetz I'm hoping Barson run 2020, gotta keep da coal game intact as we need to rejuvenate da employment system b

Watch the first five minutes or so.

Libbies don't have a clue.
da true americanz b, workin hard out in da minez gettin emulsified into da carbon power of our prehistoric ancestorz, da apex predatorz and plant vegetation b. Truly in touch wit our past unlike dem wind power libbies my g

Only one that speaks common sense.

Common math, thinks global warming is not real, could not comprehend the word effiency , didn't know coal jobs been trending downwards for decades

All the other policy error, hell even telling time.

Yet is the only one that speaks common sense

I can't
roll.gif

Just let him have it.
The failure to understand efficiency is beyond sad at this point.

yo rico x hood rico x hood give da liberals their thread, and just make a new one, its obvious they want their echo chamber tuned to perfect progressive Harmony. :lol: :smh:
You bring absolutely zero intelligence to the conversation of politics. Your ignorance of policy, economics and social issues is only outdone by your arrogance. We'd welcome educated conservatives who could debate topics with intelligence, you just simply aren't capable of filling that bill.

You should take a break from NT and enroll in some classes and actually learn something. Travel outside of that bubble you live in and really experience this country. Take a remedial English class while you're at it and subtract that clown "da" from your vocabulary. Then comeback in here and for the first time in the history of you posting contribute something worth a damn.

[thread="509493"]ninja watches 18 hours of political television though. he practically does this for a living.  [/thread]
[thread="509493"] [/thread]
[thread="509493"]watches tv for a living....[/thread]
[thread="509493"]professional tv watcher/ truck driver[/thread]
[thread="509493"]yup...[/thread]
[thread="509493"]that makes perfect sense.[/thread]

Laugh at his silly comments but leave the man alone.

He is baiting you guys, he wants this to happen, he wants to give Meth reason to come in here.

He wants this thread locked, or people banned, or a name change. Anything to give him a "win" so he can act like he put us in check. He runs the same sad shtick over and over.

Laugh it off, but leave his personal life out of it. We all know what kind of person he has shown himself to be, it doesn't need repeating.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom