***Official Political Discussion Thread***

This last page is exactly what Real America is all about. More talk about COAL AND JUST HOW DAPPER DON IS less CONJECTURE and innuendo. Coal Gang is HERE fam. We HERE. LOCK HER UP.

Cue the COLUMBIA PAPA Vlad Musket Pic as a Warning to LIBS

I wish I could like these posts as many times as I voted for dapper don this last year.

It is truly amazing to see the power of #MAGA at work in here. No longer are we talking about FAKE NEWS, but we are now back to the FACTS: don trump is dapper, FACT. don jr is high quality, FACT. Hillary is crooked and Obummer is a FAILED president, FAX. Failure Bill was impeached 27 times, FACT.

And a big COAL GANG thank you to Rex for making it clear, once and for all, that universities are evil liberal ploys to take our money and try to make us think independently of dapper don. That is not going to work on us! We are too committed to winning, we are not going to risk it all just to try some liberal experiment in critical thinking. WHy? and FOR WHAT? TO jeopardize our jobs in the coal mine? No thank you.

"Upon the passage of H. Res. 611, Clinton was impeached on December 19, 1998, by the House of Representatives on grounds of perjury to a grand jury (by a 228–206 vote) and obstruction of justice (by a 221–212 vote)."

Sadly, someone will read this thread and really think that Bill Clinton was not impeached. Hopefully someone learned something today. They key-in-the-ignition analogy was odd, to say the least

your sniffing in da wrong trash can...point your nose to da direction to da fact that:

-said Russian Lawyer wasn't involved in anyway with da Kremlin.

-when you read da email chain, and know what happened in da corresponding meeting, there was nothing to "collude".

Donald Trump JR what he did was completely disclosed da entire conversation as to avoid obstruction charges by appearing to cover up. in da political world "da cover up can be as bad or worse than w/e crime may or may not happened".

that's how da liberal media brigade tried to snag President Trump SR by alluding (and failing) he pressured FBI director Comey to stop da investigation against General Flynn.

u gonna have to figure out how to battle da liberal echo chamber in this thread on your own though, its summer time..eff talking bout politics on a damn internet message board when its 85° & sunny outside [emoji]127946[/emoji].

Thank you! Thank you! Thank you!

10 pages of nonsense because we didn't have our dear leader here to talk some sense into these dense liberals.

We try our best but no one can do it like the original.

#MAGA

Again, he was impeached. Only two US presidents have ever been impeached and Bill Clinton was one of them. I appreciate all the post confirming what I said pages ago
Simply hammering on the House impeachment did not provide the full picture. As you said, if someone took a peek in here wouldn't it be important to lay out the entire process? The impeachment trial in the Senate is important too.

If you're explaining to someone how passing a bill into law works you don't leave out the Senate either.

your sniffing in da wrong trash can...point your nose to da direction to da fact that:

-when you read da email chain, and know what happened in da corresponding meeting, there was nothing to "collude".

Donald Trump JR what he did was completely disclosed da entire conversation as to avoid obstruction charges by appearing to cover up. in da political world "da cover up can be as bad or worse than w/e crime may or may not happened".

that's how da liberal media brigade tried to snag President Trump SR by alluding (and failing) he pressured FBI director Comey to stop da investigation against General Flynn.

u gonna have to figure out how to battle da liberal echo chamber in this thread on your own though, its summer time..eff talking bout politics on a damn internet message board when its 85° & sunny outside [emoji]127946[/emoji].

Lol Clinton wasn't even brought up to be a talking point. Someone asked me why Clinton wasn't in jail and I responded that he was impeached. Then a bunch of folks that thought that impeachment and removal from office are the same thing chimed in, so I let them know what impeachment means. Long story short, the big news story of the day is "Revealed emails are not enough to show that DTJ broke any law."

Simply hammering on the House impeachment did not provide the full picture. As you said, if someone took a peek in here wouldn't it be important to lay out the entire process? The impeachment trial in the Senate is important too.
If you're explaining to someone how passing a bill into law works you don't leave out the Senate either.

Look, I never said anything about the Senate. I'm not disagreeing with you. You and I both agree that Clinton was impeached, period.

Lock Trump Jr up. The email said it was part of the Russia and it's government's support for Trump. Does "part of" include the illegal email hack? I think so. There is your crime that has been committed.

Lol Clinton wasn't even brought up to be a talking point. Someone asked me why Clinton wasn't in jail and I responded that he was impeached. Then a bunch of folks that thought that impeachment and removal from office are the same thing chimed in, so I let them know what impeachment means. Long story short, the big news story of the day is "Revealed emails are not enough to show that DTJ broke any law."
No the big news is that one of the people that had for months been denying there was any collusion between the trump campaign and russia tweeted evidence of him attempting to collude

Last edited:

Well said b

These liberals are growing wilder every day. I hope you've secured yourself another musket to defend your rights when da (((Soros))) army inevitably comes to strip away our heritage, rights and lives.

While all these fools are turning into skeletons waiting for their Soros payments for protesting and online shilling, Papa Vlad has been handing out da muskets to prepare.

I always say better red than blue. Even this kind of red. I might even turn it into better dead than blue

Because at the end of the day look at how pathetic Obummer was b.

Emperor Trump wisely pointed out that Putin is a much stronger leader than that elitist with his fancy mustard could ever dream to be.

Obama turned the US into a damn worldwide laughing stock for 8 years 
mean.gif

When did he collude or attempt to collude with Russia in the emails. Are you talking about the meeting with the lawyer?

Lock Trump Jr up. The email said it was part of the Russia and it's government's support for Trump. Does "part of" include the illegal email hack? I think so. There is your crime that has been committed.
I just find the whole intent baffling, even if they couldn't get anything valuable from the woman. Smh

"Upon the passage of H. Res. 611, Clinton was impeached on December 19, 1998, by the House of Representatives on grounds of perjury to a grand jury (by a 228–206 vote) and obstruction of justice (by a 221–212 vote)."

Sadly, someone will read this thread and really think that Bill Clinton was not impeached. Hopefully someone learned something today. They key-in-the-ignition analogy was odd, to say the least

Wait, what do you mean the lawyer wasn't involved with the Kremlin? Fake News!

So the bigger story is, people have been under the impression that collusion was illegal. Likely because it has been broadcast as some sort of naughty activity. Now, everyone decides to look up the word collusion and are finding its legal. Remarkable

Do you know what collusion means? Attempted to collude? What
Also, this is kind of an unrelated question but what are your thoughts on rent controlled housing? Take New York for example. Positive/negative?

More importantly, I would argue that the main reason for rent controlled housing is to create affordable housing for those in lesser financial situations but these programs don't seem to have the oversight or scrutiny that other government programs have such as food stamps. And in fact many upper middle class or even affluent families take advantage of rent controlled housing.

So the bigger story is, people have been under the impression that collusion was illegal. Likely because it has been broadcast as some sort of naughty activity. Now, everyone decides to look up the word collusion and are finding its legal. Remarkable
Do you know what the word collusion means?????
secret or illegal cooperation or conspiracy, especially in order to cheat or deceive others. 

Also, this is kind of an unrelated question but what are your thoughts on rent controlled housing? Take New York for example. Positive/negative?
More importantly, I would argue that the main reason for rent controlled housing is to create affordable housing for those in lesser financial situations but these programs don't seem to have the oversight or scrutiny that other government programs have such as food stamps. And in fact many upper middle class or even affluent families take advantage of rent controlled housing.

I think it depends on your perspective. It's great for the tenant. Not as great for the landlord.

Mans out here bringing Fox News moving the goal posts points in here

tenor.gif

There was no collusion, FAKE NEWS. Is now, "collusion isn't illegal"

Last edited:
Collusion isn't necessarily illegal in all cases but it's definitely not something to be taken lightly. In the case of colluding with a hostile foreign government, it would be pretty hard to not break any laws.

Last edited:

you're missing da ball b...

liberal opposition don't care about da legality of this "collusion" or lack there of...da whole Trump Russia meme is a on going political narrative to attempt to paralyze President Trump's agenda because legislative & policy wise, Democrats have no answers.

political ramifications ≠ legal ramifications.

im really out though... Dyckman Basketball in da summer >*

Back
Top Bottom