***Official Political Discussion Thread***

So the bigger story is, people have been under the impression that collusion was illegal. Likely because it has been broadcast as some sort of naughty activity. Now, everyone decides to look up the word collusion and are finding its legal. Remarkable

Actually collusion in the context that it is being used is illegal - illegal email hacks.

Just like driving a getaway car after robbing a bank is illegal.

Do you know what the word collusion means?????
Did you see the word "or" in the definition you posted? OR nah
And what difference does that make??? Either trump Jr secretly or illegally attempted to obtain damaging info from a representative of a foreign government that is our enemy. Either way its wrong and was an attempt to undermine our electoral process.

Last edited:
Mans out here bringing Fox News moving the goal posts points in here

tenor.gif

There was no collusion, FAKE NEWS. Is now, "collusion isn't illegal"

Where is the evidence of collusion with the Russian government to influence the election? Are you saying getting opposition research from a lawyer from Russia is colluding with the Russian government to influence the American election? For reals?

Last edited:
And what difference does that make??? Either trump Jr secretly or illegally attempted to obtain damaging info from a representative of a foreign government that is our enemy. Either way its wrong and was an attempt to undermine our electoral process.

You highlighted the word illegal, that's the difference. Also you are calling this lawyer a representative of a foreign government. She stated in an interview that she was not. Do you have some other inside information that hasn't been released?

You describing it as if it was just a random lawyer from Russia when in the emails he tweeted himself described the individual as  "the Russian government attorney"

EDIT: also I highlighted he word illegal because of your focus on that word.

Last edited:
Actually collusion in the context that it is being used is illegal - illegal email hacks.

Just like driving a getaway car after robbing a bank is illegal.

What does this meeting to obtain opposition information have to do with illegal email hacks?

You describing it as if it was just a random lawyer from Russia when in the emails he tweeted himself described the individual as  "the Russian government attorney"

Do you know how many lawyers work for the US government?

The illegal email hacks are "Part of Russia and the government's support for Trump"

If Russia wanted trump to win, and hacked the emails. That doesn't mean trump did anything wrong. The connection to trump is the piece I'm missing. Getting opposition info from a Russian lawyer is the bow that wraps it all up for you? Seriously?

Do you know how many lawyers work for the US government?
And what the **** does that have to do with anything bruh

Where is the evidence of collusion with the Russian government to influence the election? Are you saying getting opposition research from a lawyer from Russia is colluding with the Russian government to influence the American election? For reals?
Which is why Donald Trump Jr should appear under oath before the House and Senate Intel committee. To investigate and move on from there.

The situation looks bad, especially given these emails and past statements from various Trump campaign/administration officials.

The emails explicitly states a connection with the Russian government that warrants further investigation.

"THE CROWN PROSECUTOR OF RUSSIA MET WITH HIS FATHER ARAS THIS MORNING AND THEIR MEETING OFFERED TO PROVIDE THE TRUMP CAMPAIGN WITH SOME OFFICIAL DOCUMENTS AND INFORMATION THAT WOULD INCRIMINATE HILLARY AND WOULD BE VERY USEFUL TO YOUR FATHER.

THIS IS OBVIOUSLY VERY SENSITIVE INFORMATION BUT IS PART OF RUSSIA AND ITS GOVERNMENT'S SUPPORT FOR MR. TRUMP- HELPED ALONG BY ARAS AND EMIN."

The concerning nature of this situation is why he has already been asked to appear infront of the House and Senate Intel committees. This should obviously be done under oath not only due to the nature of the investigation but also given the Trump admin. and particularly the president's habit of compulsive lying.

Edit: Have you even read the email transcripts Donald Trump Jr posted?

Last edited:

You are acting like the fact that she is a Russian attorney means this meeting was an attempt for DTJ to collude with a foreign government. If you go smoke a blunt (in a state where it is illegal) with a us attorney did you collude with the American government?

The illegal email hacks are "Part of Russia and the government's support for Trump"

If Russia wanted trump to win, and hacked the emails. That doesn't mean trump did anything wrong. The connection to trump is the piece I'm missing. Getting opposition info from a Russian lawyer is the bow that wraps it all up for you? Seriously?

This has become a circular argument. I am saying driving the getaway car in connection to robbing a bank(hacking emails) is illegal and you are saying that giving someone a ride(opposition research) from a bank is not illegal.

Last edited:

You are acting like the fact that she is a Russian attorney means this meeting was an attempt for DTJ to collude with a foreign government. If you go smoke a blunt (in a state where it is illegal) with a us attorney did you collude with the American government?
You keep saying "russian attorney" and forgetting the part where they described her as "the Russian government attorney" not just a Russian attorney they specifically described her in his emails as "the Russian government  attorney"  is an attorney for a government not a representative of said government now?

Thank you! Thank you! Thank you!

10 pages of nonsense because we didn't have our dear leader here to talk some sense into these dense liberals.

We try our best but no one can do it like the original.

#MAGA

Well said fam. TOO MUCH COAL EXCELLENCE IN YOUR POSTS.

Well said fam. TOO MUCH COAL EXCELLENCE IN YOUR POSTS.
Speaking of coal, the good lord has given me another sign comrade.

Upon closer examination of the shed/storage room in the backyard of my dad's house, there's a big load of not only wood for the stove in there but also a glorious pile of COAL b 
pimp.gif

When I get around to transporting it to our house for da stove it'll be even better b. No more having to endure the horror of using a coal stove to burn trees like them libbie hippies do. 
smokin.gif

Last edited:
Speaking of coal, the good lord has given me another sign comrade.
Upon closer examination of the shed/storage room in the backyard of my dad's house, there's a big load of not only wood for the stove in there but also a glorious pile of COAL b :pimp:
When I get around to transporting it to our house for da stove it'll be even better b. No more having to endure the horror of using a coal stove to burn trees like them libbie hippies do. :smokin  

Well said Fam. Please POST the pic of the PAPA Vlad Musket as a Warning to LIBS

You keep saying "russian attorney" and forgetting the part where they described her as "the Russian government attorney" not just a Russian attorney they specifically described her in his emails as "the Russian government attorney"  is an attorney for a government not a representative of said government now?

Which is my point. If you do something with an AUSA did you collude with the American government?

Let me break it down. The fictional character Angela Valdez is an attorney for the U.S. Government (known as an Assistant United States Attorney (AUSA for short)). She was aware that James St. Patrick (also known as Ghost) was committing crimes. Did the American Government collude with Ghost?

Think.

Then answer.

Back
Top Bottom