***Official Political Discussion Thread***

I don't see your point. 

indifferent.gif

If you do it with an AUSA, then you colluded with the American government, apparently
Just stop with this awful logic. Please. It's embarassing.

Go read the damn emails Donald Trump Jr posted.

Last edited:
Even in current day right now, the USA is doing more harm than Russia, don't you guys think? Who has Russia surrounded with Military Bases across the border? Plus if Russia is so bad then why would the USA government sign off on letting the Russians hold 1/5th of our uranium production?

Last edited:
If I go rob a bank and shoot up some innocent folks, does that make it good because so many others have done it and done much worse than killing some folks in a bank?
I take it you also don't see why people think North Korea is bad either then right?

"Well if you only were at the meeting to plan the bank robbery and didn't rob the bank, its ok because it's not illegal to go to a meeting to find out information about a bank"

Even in current day right now, the USA is doing more harm than Russia, don't you guys think? Who has Russia surrounded with Military Bases across the border? Plus is Russia is so bad then why would the USA government sign off on letting the Russians hold 1/5th of our uranium production?

So this deflection is all you got?

I have. Have you heard the attorney's interview? Or do you pick and choose facts
From the emails Don Jr posted:

"THE CROWN PROSECUTOR OF RUSSIA MET WITH HIS FATHER ARAS THIS MORNING AND THEIR MEETING OFFERED TO PROVIDE THE TRUMP CAMPAIGN WITH SOME OFFICIAL DOCUMENTS AND INFORMATION THAT WOULD INCRIMINATE HILLARY AND WOULD BE VERY USEFUL TO YOUR FATHER.

THIS IS OBVIOUSLY VERY SENSITIVE INFORMATION BUT IS PART OF RUSSIA AND ITS GOVERNMENT'S SUPPORT FOR MR. TRUMP- HELPED ALONG BY ARAS AND EMIN."

In the emails, the lawyer was also referenced as a government lawyer

In case you missed it:

G O V E R N M E N T

O

V

E

R

N

M

E

N

T

Last edited:
I love this talk about America infers in elections all over the world from people to deflect

Because when I bring up the GOP's voter suppression efforts, the moral right is surprisingly quiet

Hmmm

Are yall of the opinion that Russia successfully rigged the election for Trump?
Define rigged. There is no evidence at this time to suggest they altered voting machines or ballots. 

Last edited:

Even in current day right now, the USA is doing more harm than Russia, don't you guys think? Who has Russia surrounded with Military Bases across the border? Plus if Russia is so bad then why would the USA government sign off on letting the Russians hold 1/5th of our uranium production?
​This is called "muddying the water" lol

Russia invades Ukraine, helps isis, destroys its own economy to profit oligarchs, ex KGB Putin has been killing his competition and establishing a dictatorship.

Now you explain to me how you think its okay for the sitting president to make a "deal" with a country with these type of values?

So this deflection is all you got?
Protecting the sovereignty of one nation is bad? And answer that then, why did we give Russia 1/5th of our future uranium production? 

You are trying to move the goal post.

Dudes in here have a specific problem with Russia regarding the 2016 election and you want to deflect from that point as much as possible

Are you of the opinion that the earth is flat?

I think there may be equal number of people with both of these opinions since pretty much no one is saying this.

You are trying to move the goal post.

Dudes in here have a specific problem with Russia regarding the 2016 election and you want to deflect from that point as much as possible

I thought the specific issue was that Trump colluded with Russia to interfere in the election

Rigged is a strong word its to early to say that.

Interfered? Yes.

Do we know what their intention was? Yes.

How? The investigation will tell us how they it happened when they get to the bottom of thigns

Back
Top Bottom