***Official Political Discussion Thread***

:rofl: @ I want them to explain what happened in their own words.

That’s a pre-2008 NT debate tactic. Come on now.:lol:

Last edited:
s
Damb you too famb. I be all up on that joint too; I use a incognito window and Soros don't eem know it
Hmm

I can't even open that site on a Belgian IP :lol: Blocked by government. Easy to bypass with a proxy or vpn of course

Yikes

Isn't it interesting how whenever an unarmed black dude gets murdered by police officers, these right-wingers always cry, "Let's wait for all the facts to come out."

Now with MULTIPLE ongoing investigations of massive scale in terms of people and spanning different continents, these right-wingers want to jump the gun and ask, "well why is nobody in jail yet if it was that bad?" "Where's the evidence of colluding and meddling in the election?" "Can you explain exactly what laws were broken?"

It's an ONGOING INVESTIGATION.

So take some of your own advice, and...

Let's wait for all the facts to come out.

Last edited:
btw the most damning thing about all of this is that don sr is maintaining that he knew nothing about this meeting until the past few days.

how anyone thinks he's innocent in this is flat-out naïve.

It's funny how we can look back at Rico's posts with the same fondness that some people have for the days of GW Bush :lol:

Parallels and ****
Idk about y'all but I got along pretty well with the guy. Not at first obviously, back then I was the annoying foreigner who had to shut up and mind my own country's business, which I also do of course. But somewhere along the way after I explained my disease and abundance of spare time because it said disease and we developed a cordial relationship. Can't think of anything significant we both agreed on but at least I could have a good discussion.

Most of my irl friends are conservatives and wouldn't vote for a leftist party. A centrist party at most. Though the political spectrum here is obviously very different from the US.
The 2 times I've voted in our national election I voted for different parties. My first vote was for our main conservative party, the most recent one for a more centrist party with a lean to the right.
Whereas on the US political spectrum I'm most certainly a strong leftist.

Last edited:
btw the most damning thing about all of this is that don sr is maintaining that he knew nothing about this meeting until the past few days.

how anyone thinks he's innocent in this is flat-out naïve.
only comrade @aepps20  can help make sense of this

Last edited:
You have to jump some serious psychological hoops to defend trump so vehemently. This isn't a conservative/liberal issue, this is a matter of the human ego.

Conservatives are always saying how terrible global government would be and how American sovereignty is under threat. In their short shortsightedness to embrace Russian help, they are opening the gate to every competent Intel service on Earth being able to weigh in on our elections.

The most plausible scenario, for foreign interference in 2020, would be French and German intel services hacking GOP emails and giving them to Democrats and/or giving them to wikileaks.

Isn't it interesting how whenever an unarmed black dude gets murdered by police officers, these right-wingers always cry, "Let's wait for all the facts to come out."

Now with MULTIPLE ongoing investigations of massive scale in terms of people and spanning different continents, these right-wingers want to jump the gun and ask, "well why is nobody in jail yet if it was that bad?" "Where's the evidence of colluding and meddling in the election?" "Can you explain exactly what laws were broken?"

It's an ONGOING INVESTIGATION.

So take some of your own advice, and...

Let's wait for all the facts to come out.

You lost me with the police officer thing

Man I don't know how some people get through life with such low level critical thinking skills. It's to a point I don't know if they're in here trolling or not.

they've learned from the coal gang and surpassed us. :smh:
Bruh I can't even believe it. Like what kind of mental handicap do you need to have to think Dapper Don is guilty of ANYTHING other than MAKING AMERICA COAL RELIANT AGAIN!? Da Libby disease is spreading, Brother Patriots, and we COAL TRAIN PATRIOT GANG need to stick together. Stick together like Dapper Daddy Don and Papa Swaggy Vlad. This Kale Gang virus will kill us all with their vaccinations and organic sunshine. We need to get back to our roots and DIG THAT COAL, brothers! Don't give in to the disgusting Libby propaganda that smears our Dear Leader's name.

Last edited:

NOOOOOOOOO!!!! Trolls will have to find somewhere else to go ask for an explanation of basic political news that has been widely discussed for months or years already.

Last edited:
Dudes in here reaffirming why bipartisan conversation has become pointless. They parrot Fox News talking points which are designed to derail.

The whole administration can go up in flames and they still wouldn't take the L, they'd blame it on the liberal media and the democrats having no platform so they just obstruct because they couldn't "win the electoral college."

They will never admit to an L.

Look how embarrassingly quick they're willing to abandon the democratic ideals of our NATO allies in favor of an authoritarian regime. They want free speech for their hate speech and then support being allies with a government that kills dissenters and suppresses said free speech.

This...... is why I make fun of them. Spine nowhere in sight. Like they would literally be killed if they tried to "take their country back" when they didn't like what Pootin was doing. The gun laws alone would piss them off.

The funniest ones are the ones who talk about how they have WW2 vets in their family yet support the guys their family fought against.

Brainwashing on a whole other level.

You have to jump some serious psychological hoops to defend trump so vehemently. This isn't a conservative/liberal issue, this is a matter of the human ego.

And stupidity.

Butter emales though.

Off topic, but what other forums do you guys checkout for political talk?
I lurk reddit and even sometimes 4chan to get a grip of what right wingers talk about

At this point I can't tell who is serious, a Russian plant, or trolling. r/politics and /pol/ are equally ******.

Man I don't know how some people get through life with such low level critical thinking skills. It's to a point I don't know if they're in here trolling or not.

This right here. Just enjoy the ride, b.

btw, can we stop calling it "an adoption issue"? That's some weak attempt to make it sound like it was a humanitarian issue and Putin and trump were trying to undue some injustice to save some orphans.

Really it's about America punishing Russia for murdering political opponents.

Last edited:
only comrade @aepps20
 can help make sense of this

Da Don is DAPPER WHICH VP WHYWESTEPPIN ALREADY EXPLAINED. DAPPER DON CAN'T control Don Jr because Don Jr is a self made COAL worker that isn't uses to LIBBIE tricks. [emoji]128097[/emoji][emoji]128097[/emoji][emoji]128097[/emoji][emoji]128097[/emoji][emoji]128097[/emoji][emoji]128097[/emoji]

only comrade @aepps20
 can help make sense of this

Da Don is DAPPER WHICH VP WHYWESTEPPIN ALREADY EXPLAINED. DAPPER DON CAN'T control Don Jr because Don Jr is a self made COAL worker that isn't uses to LIBBIE tricks. [emoji]128097[/emoji][emoji]128097[/emoji][emoji]128097[/emoji][emoji]128097[/emoji][emoji]128097[/emoji][emoji]128097[/emoji]
That emoji :rofl:

That emoji :rofl:

That's the COAL GANG SIGNAL FAM. MAKE SURE YOUR IPHONE OR ANDROID IS READY FOR THE MOVE ON THE 13TH. LIBBIES waiting for us to let our guard down. Thank goodness Columbia has the pocket Musket on deck ready to cut loose. [emoji]128081[/emoji][emoji]128081[/emoji][emoji]128081[/emoji][emoji]128081[/emoji][emoji]128098[/emoji]

RustyShackleford RustyShackleford

Weed Shortage: Nevada Running Out Of Marijuana, Governor Declares Taxation 'State Of Emergency'

How are you holding up?

Brah the dispensary up the street from my place been buzzing since the first. It is nuts

My neighbor copped a couple times and he said it is so lit the security guard got special handshakes for some of the regulars. When they be letting folk in it be like a Cave pregame.

I went up in that joint once with him. I was amazed at how many different marijuana products they have :lol:

My god I hope the money goes to the public schools like it should. They are nearly crisis mode.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom