***Official Political Discussion Thread***

http://www.npr.org/2017/07/27/53971...v-sam-brownback-nominated-for-state-dept-post

Hahaha

Will he defend persecuted Muslims too?

Earlier this year, Kansas lawmakers, led by a coalition of newly elected Democrats and moderate Republicans, dealt a significant blow to Brownback's political reputation by overriding his veto of a bill that reversed the tax cuts.

U.S.
Kansas Tax Cut Experiment Comes To An End As Lawmakers Vote To Raise Taxes

Brownback, the state's 46th governor, has about 18 months remaining in his second term. Should he step down, Lt. Gov. Jeff Colyer, a physician and former state senator from Overland Park, would become governor.

"Sam Brownback will be remembered for becoming the most unpopular governor in America," Senate Democratic Leader Anthony Hensley, of Topeka, said in a statement on Twitter. "His tax experiment failed to grow the economy as he promised. Instead, his policies have bankrupted our state."

Others hold him in higher esteem.

"He inspires other people," said Kathy Ostrowski, legislative director for Kansans for Life, the state's largest anti-abortion organization. "He's inspired some conservative leaders who had terrible bruises from the last couple of decades. He said 'hang in there, stay with it. Let's keep working.'"

I am just laughing at this idiot of a President.. even the Boy Scouts had to post an official APOLOGY for Trump!

http://scoutingwire.org/chief-perspective-presidential-visit/

I want to extend my sincere apologies to those in our Scouting family who were offended by the political rhetoric that was inserted into the jamboree. That was never our intent. The invitation for the sitting U.S. President to visit the National Jamboree is a long-standing tradition that has been extended to the leader of our nation that has had a Jamboree during his term since 1937. It is in no way an endorsement of any person, party or policies. For years, people have called upon us to take a position on political issues, and we have steadfastly remained non-partisan and refused to comment on political matters. We sincerely regret that politics were inserted into the Scouting program.

“They’ll all be fired by me,” he said. “I fired one guy the other day. I have three to four people I’ll fire tomorrow. I’ll get to the person who leaked that to you. Reince Priebus—if you want to leak something—he’ll be asked to resign very shortly.” The issue, he said, was that he believed Priebus had been worried about the dinner because he hadn’t been invited. “Reince is a ****ing paranoid schizophrenic, a paranoiac,” Scaramucci said. He channelled Priebus as he spoke: “ ‘Oh, Bill Shine is coming in. Let me leak the f------ thing and see if I can c----block these people the way I c----blocked Scaramucci for six months.’ ” (Priebus did not respond to a request for comment.)

Scaramucci also told me that, unlike other senior officials, he had no interest in media attention. “I’m not Steve Bannon, I’m not trying to suck my own c---,” he said, speaking of Trump’s chief strategist. “I’m not trying to build my own brand off the f------- strength of the President. I’m here to serve the country.” (Bannon declined to comment.)

WTF
dead.png

This just continues to be outright insanity.

These sociopaths that the deplorable republican base gleefully hopped in bed with, eager to get skull ****ed by, continue to defecate on any dignity our country's government held on to.

All in the name of white supremacy, bigotry, xenophobia, and "economic anxiety."

How is anyone supposed to shake the hand of any man or woman or who voted for Trump, let alone reframe from spitting on their face?

You know, I have relatives/know relatives of family friends that act and say things like Scaramucci, Trump, Conway, etc. do. The only thing is that they're raging alcoholics and NO ONE takes them seriously. They're literally laughed at and ridiculed every time they open their mouths and say something ridiculous. The current White House is exactly what it would be like if you put these people I know into power :lol: :smh:We literally have a group of drunk uncles running this country.

During the White House press briefing, Sanders explained the White House was full of people with "different perspectives, because the president hires the very best people."

"Unlike previous administrations, this isn't group think," she said. "We all come and have a chance to voice those ideas, voice those perspectives and have a lot of healthy competition, and with that competition, you usually get the best results."

Yeah, that's not how his works. It's definitely good to share your opinion in meetings etc - but once the decision has been made you don't go on Twitter/TV saying how wrong everyone else is!

This just continues to be outright insanity.

These sociopaths that the deplorable republican base gleefully hopped in bed with, eager to get skull ****ed by, continue to defecate on any dignity our country's government held on to.

All in the name of white supremacy, bigotry, xenophobia, and "economic anxiety."

How is anyone supposed to shake the hand of any man or woman or who voted for Trump, let alone reframe from spitting on their face?

One of the guys in my office that voted for Trump was popping off about how Irish immigrants had it worse then black slaves in America. After our little argument, he hasn't talked to me in weeks

Back
Top Bottom