***Official Political Discussion Thread***

4593091_stdmnkkh.jpg
:rofl: oh man

The people are sick and tired of listening to these so-called "experts" b
So those "experts" spent 8 years in a liberal propaganda institute to be granted the title of doctor. Does that mean they can tell the REAL Americans how to feel and what to do? NO

Thank you for the recognition COMRADE. I have to attack LIBBIES WHEREVER THEY POST FAM. Rusty posts in the WDYWT with a Bernie 2020 hat, you BETTA BELIEVE I am following up with a post with me in my MAGA hat. Rusty posting in the transgender troop thread you BETTA KNOW I will be RIGHT there opposing his views. Rusty is team Jon Snow and I was as well but you BETTA BELIEVE I hope the Night King washes him now that I found out where Rusty stands. Rusty is my greatest adversary in life. Rusty and me going to meet up in Temecula soon to settle things.

american-flag-eagle-crying-1_zps182b7ba0.jpg

Ummm you just skipping over your girl cersei like that?

Ummm you just skipping over your girl cersei like that?
She'll be VP for Barson in 2020 which is a HUUUUUUUUUUGE STEP UP FROM QUEEN OF THE 7 KINGDOMS. Barson is KING OF THE HUD but PRESIDENT BENJAMIN FRANKLIN NETANYAHU CARSON HAS A MUCH BETTER ring to it

I have no faith in the Maverick. These scumbags are gonna past this

But it would be hilarious is McCain is the one too destroy this.

He's playing Chuck rn

And let's just say that even if Maverick votes no, the rest of the GOP will probably fall in line with the skinny repeal including Murkowski. I don't trust any of these clowns playing this political game of punting the blame.

If McCain is the reason this doesn't pass, I'm completely convinced this is all a movie. That's a hell of a storyline.
That's some KD level heel turn. In the eyes of the GOP he'd go from Maverick to Social Justice Warrior just like that.

Rumor is that the GOP might have gotten 51 votes secured (with only Collins being a no). And are allowing McCain to vote no to save face.

I am gonna poor my time and money into making sure Heller loses whatever election he is in next year. That scumbag's political career has to burn

Is STONE COLD GOING TO COME OUT THE BACK WITH A BEER A STEEL CHAIR?
BROTHER PATRIOT, it's time to STONE COLD STUN these treasonous, obstructionist, subhuman elitist libbies! Only da Stone Cold Steve Austin can save us true Merican CCOOOOOOAOAAAAAAAAALLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL TRAIN PATRIOTS! STONE COLD FOR SECRETARY OF ****ING **** UP 2020!!!

Back
Top Bottom