***Official Political Discussion Thread***

McCain "The Maverick C--- Blocker"

699b18d20e0c4a60b3f5edd560ac7aee.png

Shout out to Collins and Murkowski who just "snatched a knot in the ***" of the GOP

Tonight was all about LIBBIE CONJECTURE AND INNUENDO. This is why we need to fight back against the LIBBIES. Obummer Care MUST Go.

Reading all the quotes from the people who voted for the bill...man these guys are something else. "It's not ideal, but it's better to do something than do nothing" what kind of nonsense is this? There's no penalty for not passing a bill that no one in the country wanted anyway :lol:

It is still might not over, and McCain is still a scumbag for many reasons.

But kudos to dude for doing the right thing tonight.

Doesn't mean he won't do the wrong thing in the future

-I believe once the pass the budget, with no Senate bill passed, the filibuster kicks in. I have to double check but I hope to god that is the case

Reading all the quotes from the people who voted for the bill...man these guys are something else. "It's not ideal, but it's better to do something than do nothing" what kind of nonsense is this? There's no penalty for not passing a bill that no one in the country wanted anyway :lol:
They spent 7 years promising to undo ACA and their proposals were rubbish....they only tried to pass it because they promised to their base that they would give them a different system that they said would be "better" (LOL)

Italians all over Facebook have been disgusted with the way Scaramucci has been making them look with that "from one Italian to another" quote in his rant to Lizza :rofl:

They spent 7 years promising to undo ACA and their proposals were rubbish....they only tried to pass it because they promised to their base that they would give them a different system that they said would be "better" (LOL)

Right, but you'd think they'd at least listen to their base in this case. Wasn't there 17% approval for this bill in the entire country? Even most of the inbreds knew it was bad news for them :lol:

People care more about looking like they're doing something rather than actually doing something useful. This is what I deal with on a daily basis at work.

Even though tonight was a good night, let's not celebrate yet, Turtle gonna think of more ways for the next vote

Back
Top Bottom