***Official Political Discussion Thread***

Screenshot_20170728-014129-01.jpeg

:rofl:

the turtle's tears are soooooo delicious!!! it takes him 17 years to make just one sweet drop.

Heller is just like Corey Gardner from Colorado both have punch able faces and aren't Dapper.

I'm still shocked that McCain voted no
shame on anyone who doubted the Maverick! I've been telling you all from the start, he's an establishment Republicans and CANNOT be trusted.

dapper don MUST do a full purge of the Senate so that he can get back to creating jobs and fixing the tax code and BUILDING THE WALL.

Look at the turtle stammering on.

Mccain with the double heel-turn. Inception ****.

shame on anyone who doubted the Maverick! I've been telling you all from the start, he's an establishment Republicans and CANNOT be trusted.

dapper don MUST do a full purge of the Senate so that he can get back to creating jobs and fixing the tax code and BUILDING THE WALL.
Tonight once again shows us just how valuable BARSON is to our future. I'm not one TO second guess MY PRESIDENT but if Barson were more involved in the healthcare discussions Don doesn't lose any votes and gains a majority of dems on his side. You can't leave the GOAT ON THE SIDELINES. CAN'T have BJ Armstrong aka Mitchell take the final shot when Money aka Barson is in the game.

McCain dropping the heat of the summer, voting yes to put the bill on the floor knowing it's an even 50/50 split on votes... then drops the hammer on Turtle by voting no and snatching that 3-1 lead away from da GOP.

Gotta be a real sick person, no pun intended, to be upset over 16M people not losing their health coverage

Talking about regular folks not politicians,we already know where their bread's buttered

I guess Mitchell and the GOP know how Cleveland felt when Lebby took his talents to south beach. :rofl::rofl::rofl:

I need a soundbite from McCain addressing the Bigot's loser comment from Feb. Come out how do you like me now.

Back
Top Bottom