***Official Political Discussion Thread***

tenor.gif

****** is clowns.

I still don't understand the point of Kelly deciding to give a press briefing other than attempting to take the heat off Trump.

And it was blatantly obvious that's all he was there for. Fam was more outraged that the family had Trump on speakerphone than he was that the family actually took offense.:smh:

Anyone who gets close to Trump eventually has their balls removed either doing his bidding, or refusing to.

John Kelly is a grade-A moron.

He put on that display in hopes of killing the issue but during his performance he straight up lied and slandered a Congresswoman.

Now the news of today is about their being clear evidence of what a liar Kelly is. Giving this story even more legs.

These GOP clowns stay on some baffoonery.

Last edited:
Best thing about it is that this whole **** show has been 100% self inflicted. The manbaby precipitated the entire thing by not being able to keep Obama's name out of his mouth once again

Now they wanna claim that folks challenging their BS assertion is 'politicizing' things when the first one to politicize the whole thing was the moron in the WH. Kelly's been revealed as scum so it's no surprise he acted like a good lapdog and defended + lied for his boss using his dead sons honor...

Dapper Don is doing good work building bridges with the US' alllies. Winston Churchill's grandson called him a "daft twerp" :smh::lol:
Wonder if he'll start ranting at these UK lawmakers on twitter >D
https://www.bloomberg.com/news/arti...mp-stay-out-of-our-business-after-crime-tweet
Donald Trump can’t seem to stop tweeting about terror in the U.K. This time, he weighed in on a dense 33-page statistics document, extrapolated a single crime number and linked it to “radical Islamic terror.”

“Just out report: "United Kingdom crime rises 13% annually amid spread of Radical Islamic terror." Not good, we must keep America safe!” the U.S. president tweeted on Friday.

The backlash was immediate. Opposition Labour Party lawmaker Chris Bryant said: “Can you please stick out of our business with such divisiveness? You clearly don’t understand difference between causation and correlation.”

Even the grandson of Winston Churchill, whose bust sits alongside Trump every day in the Oval Office, was appalled. Nicholas Soames, grandson of the wartime leader, tweeted his reaction, using a hashtag that included the insult “twerp,” aimed at the president.

The Office of National Statistics bulletin makes no link between rising crime and “radical Islamic terror.” However, it does note that there was a “substantial increase” --59 percent -- in the number of attempted murder offences over the past year, due largely to the London and Manchester terror attacks. Excluding those attacks showed homicides following a “general upward trend seen in recent years,” the report said.
800x-1.png

A separate report into hate crime published on Tuesday does make a link between Islamist terror and a increase in crime. That rise, it explains, was caused by attacks on Muslims after the terror attacks in London and Manchester.

“Hate crime in the U.K. has gone up by almost 30 percent and rubbish like this tweet from Donald Trump is designed to provoke even more of it,” said Yvette Cooper, chairwoman of the House of Commons Home Affairs Committee. “It is appalling that we have reached the point where inflammatory and ignorant statements from the President of the United States are now seen as normal.”

Gary Lineker, one of Britain’s most recognizable faces and a famous soccer player from the 1980s, had just two words in response: “scaremongering troll.”

John Kelly is a grade-A moron.

He put on that display in hopes of killing the issue but during his performance he straight up lied and slandered a Congresswoman.

Now the news of today is about their being clear evidence of what a liar Kelly is. Giving this story even more legs.

These GOP clowns say on some baffoonery.

But I thought da story was dead in da big water

Now Sanders is using Kelly's rank as a shield from criticism he's getting for boldface lying in order to attack that congresswoman

It's like they're in competition to stoop as low as you possibly can each day...disgusting tbvh

But I thought da story was dead in da big water
Kelly lying about a public event and thinking no one would bother look for video is equivalent to someone making up nonsense fact like say, David Duke was a Dem Senator, and not thinking someone would Google at, or has a memory, or reads.

I am not sure what is more alarming. The brazen lies or the idiotic assumption people won't fact check.

Last edited:
Kelly might be taking the bullet to keep Donald happy so he doesn't fire Mueller and further delay the investigation :nerd:

Now Sanders is using Kelly's rank as a shield from criticism he's getting for boldface lying in order to attack that congresswoman

It's like they're in competition to stoop as low as you possibly can each day...disgusting tbvh

Mannnnnnn FDB

Only Sanders I acknowledge reps Vermont, wears Chopper suits, and fights for economic justice.

Award-winning Arctic photographer Subhankar Banerjee says the Trump administration's plan to drill for oil in the Arctic National Wildlife Refuge will lead to more disasters

I swear that's gotta be one of the main reasons the manbaby surrounds himself with generals/high ranking officers on some "don't take my word for it,take the word of this 4/5 star general" steez since they're so revered and lionized in American culture

Dudes really think they're shrewd :lol:

It's a good feeling to not really know what's going on. For the last year I've been glued to the news. Following everything. It really drained me in every sense of the word.

Honestly, I don't even really want to know the details of this situation at this point. I was under the impression that Kelly was an adult, but he just became another one of Trump's get out of jail free cards. I'll never understand why people stick their neck out for this dude.

Back
Top Bottom