***Official Political Discussion Thread***

Either they don't want that workplace discrimination suit or he's got serious dirt on them :lol:
What's even more baffling is that Shep is openly gay. While many of his biblethumping coworkers and the people they host on their shows probably see him as an "abomination against god" at best. I don't know how he manages that, surely it's not a very pleasant work environment.

Thats what I was alluding to in regards to having a workplace discrimination suit on their hands :lol:

Dude has been allowed to speak his mind openly on their air a lot even when it goes against the narrative his higher ups are pushing/going for

Him and Wallace are probably the only legit reporters in that nest of hacks

I'd love to hear how some of the discussions go gicen the lack of common ground there :lol:

If anything is a real life pie in the sky type deal/idea it's missile defense :lol::smh:

Lowkey a high class scam

On top of the sick pedo apologists on the GOP/MAGA side, I've seen a lot of Moore defending on the part of Libertarians :sick:

According to that article, not a single application to forgive student debt for students who were defrauded has been approved since Devos was appointed :sick::smh:

Wtf
dead.png

Back
Top Bottom