***Official Political Discussion Thread***

55B309D2-28F8-4C22-9809-69A1C4BABAFD.jpeg

@aepps20 @whywesteppin @noskey
COAL GANG SKRT SKRRRRT

#KaleGangGang #FtheOtherSide

giphy.gif

Willing to bet my life that Hannity rocking Wranglers too

No slander to Wranglers doe. They are one of the few brands that accentuate my glutes just right

Last edited:
If that what you came away with from the video....idk what to tell you man :lol:.

We should want black business owners represented in legal marijuana business.
Yeah like why not?
When prohibition ends, there is money to be made,and it helps out the community in terms of taxation, raising wealth, and using up less of police resources.
Gotta support the local entrepreneurs

didnt watch the second vid
but how about instead they put more black kids through college
instead of wanting them to open a canibus shop

Those two things are not mutually exclusive. Most brewers, vintners and cannabis growers have at least a bachelors degree in organic chem or biology. Plus, black folks deserve a bigger piece of the pie when it comes to drink and smoke related businesses. Black labor is the basis for America's distillation, tobacco, much of the brewing and more recently black folks, shut out of mainstream opportunities, sold drugs including cannabis. White people should not get to swoop in and take over the weed business as soon as it starts to transition from felonious to respectable.

Those two things are not mutually exclusive. Most brewers, vintners and cannabis growers have at least a bachelors degree in organic chem or biology. Plus, black folks deserve a bigger piece of the pie when it comes to drink and smoke related businesses. Black labor is the basis for America's distillation, tobacco, much of the brewing and more recently black folks, shut out of mainstream opportunities, sold drugs including cannabis. White people should not get to swoop in and take over the weed business as soon as it starts to transition from felonious to respectable.

giphy.gif

As Rico's main man Paul Krugman would say, Cohn is a damn charlatan pedaling economic snake oil

Them profits going right into bonuses, buybacks, and funding their rent seeking activities (lawsuits, lobbying, buying smaller firms)
And more hookers and blow for degenerate billionaires
I guess those industries will get a trickle down effect

We're inching close to Uncle Lavar vs Trump. I really hope the Big Ballers and UCLA kids don't say "thank you". This guy only cares about himself.

Last edited:
Orin Hatch released an updated Tax Bill. It would make the corporate tax rate cut permanent. But the individual rate cuts would expire in 2026. So let that sink in. After 2026, on aggregate millions more people will get a tax increase from the current level, but corporations get to keep a permanent cut.

:rofl: :rofl:

These dudes got no shame.

Back
Top Bottom