***Official Political Discussion Thread***

No, I just hear plenty of excuses from unsuccesful people saying that the white man is out to get them. When you speak to educated successful people of color they don't talk like that. That's all I'm saying. But come to NT your automatically branded a klansmen if you disagree. My opinion will not change based on conversation here.. That's what I'm trying to get you to understand.

And I know just as many successful black people, myself included that believe we have succeeded despite the odds, not because the odds don't exist. And as so many people have showed you in this thread statically those "odds" are greater for black people.

But you succeeded. That's my point.

[emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji] you have nothing that's why. There are just racist people. That will exist everywhere I don't care what you say

Of course I got nothing, what the hell am I going to tell you that will change your mind? Facts? Logic? You know that's not your thing, stop trying to make it happen. I'm not going to fall into the trap of everyone else in this thread posting essays n sh trying to convince you that racism is very much a problem today. :lol:

But what rhetoric in law effects just black people tho? We are all governed by the same laws fam. I'm sorry you feel different

[emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji] you have nothing that's why. There are just racist people. That will exist everywhere I don't care what you say

Of course I got nothing, what the hell am I going to tell you that will change your mind? Facts? Logic? You know that's not your thing, stop trying to make it happen. I'm not going to fall into the trap of everyone else in this thread posting essays n sh trying to convince you that racism is very much a problem today. :lol:

But what rhetoric in law effects just black people tho? We are all governed by the same laws fam. I'm sorry you feel different
Affects*

No, I just hear plenty of excuses from unsuccesful people saying that the white man is out to get them. When you speak to educated successful people of color they don't talk like that. That's all I'm saying. But come to NT your automatically branded a klansmen if you disagree. My opinion will not change based on conversation here.. That's what I'm trying to get you to understand.

Because talking about how ****** is out to get you doesn't get anyone anywhere on the corporate ladder that's why it doesn't get discussed among whites. You really think people of color regardless if they are educated and successful don't have resentment at their white counterparts/peers or had past experiences with racism, bigotry, prejudice or their parents, family or any of their friends don't share this same resentment. Somehow all that past experience of bigotry, racism and prejudice disappears as soon as you're educated and start making money or something? It really is sad that you're this clueless and think that is the exception.

Last edited:
someone measuring his self-worth by his wealth says everything I need to know.

being unable to understand how a system works and instead resorting to the blame game is a deficit in critical thinking that no amount of money can cover up. ask Drumpf Hitler.

But let's compare w2's and see if that matters.. Because on my end clearly it doesn't.

:lol: That's every lame's go to comeback. Either "my check is bigger than yours" or "my **** is bigger than yours".

You're a mental ******.

*Also, that's the correct way to use "you're", in case you didn't know.

We need post limits on threads man. This guy is spending way too much time in here.

I'm just mad people are addressing him seriously, son clearly doesn't get it why are we wasting keystrokes posting scholarly articles n ****. :lol:

I stopped over a week ago :lol:

Dude just started posting regularly recently and he already has the 3rd most posts in this big *** thread :rofl:

Last edited:
But let's compare w2's and see if that matters.. Because on my end clearly it doesn't.

:lol: That's every lame's go to comeback. Either "my check is bigger than yours" or "my **** is bigger than yours".

You're a mental ******.

*Also, that's the correct way to use "you're", in case you didn't know.

I'm glad a misspelled word makes you feel superior. I feel like I accomplished good today by making that happen for you

someone measuring his self-worth by his wealth says everything I need to know.

being unable to understand how a system works and instead resorting to the blame game is a deficit in critical thinking that no amount of money can cover up. ask Drumpf Hitler.

Your a leftist.. Of course you would feel that way

Because talking about how ****** is out to get you doesn't get anyone anywhere on the corporate ladder that's why it doesn't get discussed among whites. You really think people of color regardless if they are educated and successful don't have resentment at their white counterparts/peers or had past experiences with racism, bigotry, prejudice or their parents, family or any of their friends don't share this same resentment. Somehow all that past experience of bigotry, racism and prejudice disappears as soon as you're educated and start making money or something? It really is sad that you're this clueless and think that is the exception.

I'm sorry your stuck in 1880

Can you please consolidate all your replies into one post instead of replying multiple times (hint: they have a multi-quote button)? You're wasting valuable real estate on my monitor.

Last edited:
My consensus of all this? The left is more racist then the right [emoji]129300[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128557[/emoji]

The last standing tactic of the leftist.. Pull the race card[emoji]174[/emoji][emoji]8482[/emoji][emoji]128553[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]

Back
Top Bottom