***Official Political Discussion Thread***

roll.gif

[emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji] they been waiting for this tho.

NT a racist forum :lol:

I'm sure you would be welcomed with open arms over at stormfront

Good luck discussing the new Kendrick Lamar album >D

NT a racist forum :lol:

I'm sure you would be welcomed with open arms over at stormfront

Good luck discussing the new Kendrick Lamar album >D

Your right it's not.. I take that back. But I feel like a few people on here are anti-white

The first time KKK was ever thrown at me was on NT

Last edited:
If you share these same views IRL with the "people like Kendrick" you claim to work with, I'm sure you would get similar responses.

Your right it's not.. I take that back. But I feel like a few people on here are anti-white

Racists are like crazy people, real crazy people are crazy because they don't know they are crazy.

No one is saying you're in the KKK but you support people who are HEAVILY....you know what I almost tried to reason with you...here's some Japanese metal.

I never supported anyone that has been affiliated with the KKK. Ever.

If you share these same views IRL with the "people like Kendrick" you claim to work with, I'm sure you would get similar responses.

Oh really? Why is that. Last I heard on track 4 of unreleased unmastered he is denouncing welfare. I agree with that

Racists are like crazy people, real crazy people are crazy because they don't know they are crazy.

No one is saying you're in the KKK but you support people who are HEAVILY....you know what I almost tried to reason with you...here's some Japanese metal.

I never supported anyone that has been affiliated with the KKK. Ever.
Trump?

That's work of the KKK?
It's really too bad that you've hijacked a thread that holds so much potential and is so necessary.

Even worse that we--myself included--continue to allow you to seize control of the discussion. 

Back
Top Bottom