***Official Political Discussion Thread***

I guess someone forgot to tell Robert Byrd to switch parties. Top Democrat Senator until his death in 2010 and former KKK Grand Cyclops.

Really? You're still holding to that one example? :lol:

For the record, Byrd was in the Klan in the 40s and denounced them and his affiliation on numerous occasions until his death in 2010.

In fact before he died, he endorsed BARACK OBAMA, of all people, in 2008.

When is comes to race issues, Republicans will bring about Lincoln, Eisenhower, and the Dixiecrats to take attention away from their long modern history with systemic racism

No mention of Goldwater, The Southern Strategy, Reagan's drug war, the Tea Party, and their constant indulgence in white supremacy.

Last edited:
I guess someone forgot to tell Robert Byrd to switch parties. Top Democrat Senator until his death in 2010 and former KKK Grand Cyclops.

Really? You're still holding to that one example? :lol:

For the record, Byrd was in the Klan in the 40s and denounced them and his affiliation on numerous occasions until his death in 2010.

In fact before he died, he endorsed BARACK OBAMA, of all people, in 2008.

stop the facts

I haven't watched every debate, but the few I've caught a few minutes of each time, Trump is never actually answering a question in thorough detail, he's just responding because he was asked :lol: .

The GOP is the party of systemic racism right now. No about of trying to connect the old Democratic party to the KKK will change that

All the racist that left and got kicked out of the GOP after the Civil Rights movement, went straight into the Republican Party

-Hell The Tea Party is essentially a white nationalist movement, and the GOP bend over backward to please them

When they came to Washington holding some of the most disgusting signs regarding President Obama, no one said a peep, instead they held press conferences and called these people **** like "real Americans" and the life blood of America

Last edited:
Maybe minorities should vote for someone else besides the Demoncrats, which they've been doing for 50 years and their lives keep getting worse.

Maybe the GOP should stop trying oppress minorities, take their concerns seriously, and minorities will vote for them in return

And newsflash, trying to suppress their votes is not gonna make the GOP more liked

Maybe minorities should vote for someone else besides the Demoncrats, which they've been doing for 50 years and their lives keep getting worse.
Maybe the GOP should stop trying oppress minorities, take their concerns seriously, and minorities will vote for them in return

And newsflash, trying to suppress their votes is not gonna make the GOP more liked
Wrong. The left is suppressing by feeding them foundation-less money to keep them stagnant. 

I guess Ben Carson is a white supremacist as well 
laugh.gif

I guess Ben Carson is a white supremacist as well 
laugh.gif
Yes, you can be a black person and support white supremacy

Once again , you don't understand white supremacy at all
So your telling me Ben Carson is a white supremacist? 

May i ask you where you find out all of your so called information regarding white supremacy? 

Minorities lives are worse than 50 years ago?!?

Republicans, forever saying out of some side of their mouth that racism is over because "A black man is president", and out the other side telling black people that things have gotten worst since they flip their party allegiance.

Last edited:

I guess Ben Carson is a white supremacist as well :lol:

Yes, you can be a black person and support white supremacy

Once again , you don't understand white supremacy at all

So your telling me Ben Carson is a white supremacist? 

May i ask you where you find out all of your so called information regarding white supremacy? 

-Yes

-And you can start here:

http://racialinjustice.eji.org/timeline/

http://www.salon.com/2015/07/15/rac..._breaks_down_white_supremacy_for_chris_hayes/

http://www.theatlantic.com/politics/archive/2016/02/why-we-write/459909/

Back
Top Bottom