***Official Political Discussion Thread***

There is no way I can support unionization for many reasons.

-Unions can strong arm employers into negotiations. Not a fan of this idea what so ever having an ownership state of mind regarding business. I write the checks and I don't need anyone forcing me to do anything regarding my entity.

-Unions are granted the right to trespass on employers private property and immunity from injunction. This is a very dangerous double edged sword that has the capability to backfire.

-Employees on strike have the ability to keep jobs while refusing to work. Obviously ridiculous

- Union violence is exempted from the Hobbs act which fuels the potential fire of violence, extortion, corruption and even sabotage to the company. This is proven and documented on many occasions

There is more reasoning and a ton of historical evidence showing how instances like these have detrimental effects on business. I would NEVER recognize unionization within my company. Seek employment elsewhere if you are unhappy is my response... I don't need my employees telling me what I need to do within my company I built. It's absolutely absurd.

Congratulations on having your own business. May I ask what kind of business it is?

Last edited:
Ben Carson said he is treated better on the right wing than the left wing and experiences more racism from Democrats. Liberalism = Increase Racism.

Anyway, here's another Illegal immigrant who didn't get deported for his past recent 2 arrests and committed 5 murders.

http://www.latimes.com/nation/la-na-missouri-kansas-suspect-20160309-story.html

Millions more black people say that conservatism = more racism

Protecting the status quo in America has always been about protecting white supremacy.

Ben Carson said he is treated better on the right wing than the left wing and experiences more racism from Democrats. Liberalism = Increase Racism.

Anyway, here's another Illegal immigrant who didn't get deported for his past recent 2 arrests and committed 5 murders.

Protecting the status quo in America has always been about protecting white supremacy.

http://thelastcivilright. org/2012/08/19/the-democrat-party-vs-the-republican-party-who-is-the-true-champion-of-the-ending-slavery-the-civil-rights-movement-and-the-black-community/ (It censors a part of the link)

Democrats loved slavery, KKK even originated from Democrats. Ever since Obama took office, racism increased and became bigger. And ever since Obama went into office as an established Democrat, many Blacks followed and assumed Democrat is the way to go.

Anyway, I'm still wondering why Ted Cruz is still running? Don't you have to be born in the United States to become President?

Last edited:
Can you please stop reiterating lies? The Dixiecrats, who moved from the DEM to the REP after the enactment of the civil rights act, were the proponents of segregation within the DEM party, not the ENTIRE DEM party.

You do realize that there are factions within parties right?

Do you seriously not know what you just posted or what's going on here. Willful ignorance? M mr highness

Also love how the post starts out
I think it is very important that people expose themselves to and know accurate history, not just the stuff that you have been spoon fed from the Left, other family members, and friends. If people would educate themselves, this Country wouldn’t be going down the drain so fast!

:lol:

Last edited:

http://thelastcivilright. org/2012/08/19/the-democrat-party-vs-the-republican-party-who-is-the-true-champion-of-the-ending-slavery-the-civil-rights-movement-and-the-black-community/ (It censors a part of the link)

Democrats loved slavery, KKK even originated from Democrats. Ever since Obama took office, racism increased and became bigger. And ever since Obama went into office as an established Democrat, many Blacks followed and assumed Democrat is the way to go.

Anyway, I'm still wondering why Ted Cruz is still running? Don't you have to be born in the United States to become President?

The Democrat Party of back then is not the same one has it is right now

There was a Progressive arm of the Democrat Party that was calling for rapid desegregation, civil rights, and Federal protections

The Dixiecrats where forced out of the party and merged into the GOP

The 1964 GOP candidate for President supported segregation, Barry Goldwater

Obama has done nothing to hurt race relations other than being black. A ton of racist, bigots and white supremacist can't stand seeing a black man as president. So they lash out against black people. Race relations got worst because bigots have not been able to control themselves

That is like blaming someone's female boss of the dude at the office that beats his wife because the the worker as a problem with working for a woman.

So miss us with these weak talking points. CL stole your schtick :lol:

Last edited:
^ But it's still in the history books, as Democrats supported slavery in the initial era. It don't matter if factions/parties switched here.

Obama shouldn't have said, "If I had a son, he'd be......". He was supposed to heal and help the nation, not perpetuate the problem. He failed the Black community. And associating with Al Sharpton wasn't helping.

Anyway, I like Kasich but too bad he doesn't get much love from overall Republican supporters.

I don't like Rubio's increase Visa program, how do you increase American work forces while increasing Visas for foreigners?

Cruz is a fraud.

Last edited:
^ But it's still in the history books, as Democrats supported slavery in the initial era. It don't matter if factions/parties switched here.

Obama shouldn't have said, "If I had a son, he'd be......". He was supposed to heal and help the nation, not perpetuate the problem. He failed the Black community. And associating with Al Sharpton wasn't helping.

Anyway, I like Kasich but too bad he doesn't get much love from overall Republican supporters.

I don't like Rubio's increase Visa program, how do you increase American work forces while increasing Visas for foreigners?

Cruz is a fraud.

:rofl: :rofl: What brand of tap dance shoes do you buy?

How is any of this even relevant when all of those harboring Dixiecrat sentiments jumped ship to the GOP during the Civil Rights era?

Last edited:
How is any of this even relevant when all of those harboring Dixiecrat sentiments jumped ship to the GOP during the Civil Rights era?

It's not, Russell Wilson just doesn't care.

Last edited:

Cruz is a fraud.

M mr highness

Trevor Noah nailed the response to the same comment and justification perfectly.

Sure you could be super objective and say it was the Democratic party responsible for XYZ which, in a sense, you would be right about. But equating that to the modern day party Is the same way that I could hand you my **** on a plate and tell you that it in fact used to be 3 slices of pizza so it must still be pizza.

Things change.

Can we at least agree on that?

Last edited:
^ Sure.

So far no arguing in this GOP debate. Brought my popcorn for nothing, was hoping for some Jerry Springer type. They talk about stuff that's nothing new. They talk a lot about jobs, a lot about combating fraud, lowering taxes, penalizing imports, which are good. While Democrats bring in illegal immigrants for sympathy.

Last edited:
I'm sure the RNC must've sent out a memo beforehand specifically asking them to tone things down because there haven't been any fireworks at all so far tonight. Almost like it's a concerted effort :lol: :smh:

Last edited:
rubio has abandoned the attempts at ether as to bow out of the race with class
so he can come back new-and-improved for the next presidential election cycle

^agreed. I feel like someone gave Drumpf a sedative before the debate.

happy Cruz finally pointed out that crazy tariff will hurt consumers, especially poor people. products made in China are cheaper than America can ever produced.

rubio has abandoned the attempts at ether as to bow out of the race with class
so he can come back new-and-improved for the next presidential election cycle

Dude should drop out asap to save face and the embarrassement of getting washed in his home state :x

can someone please waterboard Drumpf and submerge him in one of those big steel cages he is obsessed with?

edit: lol at Drumpf name-dropping Jews he knows... equivalent of saying "I have black friends."

Last edited:
So, because the Lakers were dominant in the 80s and 00s they're still one of the best teams in the NBA RIGHT NOW because it's the same organization, right?

See how stupid that sounds? That's literally the logic you're using right now :lol:

Cruz gunning hard for AIPAC's support and bragging about how unneutral he'd be in regards to Israel-Palestine and that got resounding applause :rofl: :rofl: :x :x

It's remarkable how Trump is the one that seems to be making the most sense on this issue :lol:

Last edited:
I guess someone forgot to tell Robert Byrd to switch parties. Top Democrat Senator until his death in 2010 and former KKK Grand Cyclops.

Wait,"grand cyclops" is actually a thing?? :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Those clowns kill me with their ridiculous titles :lol:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom